Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That room looks like a kids bad dream where all the colours have been sucked up and gone. I know kids rooms don't have to be over the top necessarily but grey?! My little one is similar in age to Isla and would detest that!! I repainted and decorated her room recently a lockdown project, and tried to rein it in a bit (we are maximilists here, love ALL the decorations!) and she was asking where all her crazy pictures had gone from her walls so had to put a load back 🤣 And to be fair it is her room so why should I argue?!
Mine went from age 4 wanting pink, 7 moved on to purple, 11 chose blue and at 16 wanted all white! Along the way we’ve had Disney, Barrie, Bratz, twighlight rock bands.....all her choice. Sad that Sarah can’t seem to let them choose.

Reactions: 2
She's lost the plot after 6 days. How is she going to cope with another 6 weeks?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll be pulled onto some urgent top secret project at work. Allegedly.
Yup. She will have to single handly co-ordinate a COBRA meeting. Probably go to white hall via her secret tunnel under the new house dressed like cat woman. She’s sooooo important dontchaknow.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does nobody at her work take issue with her constantly moaning about it on social media?
Bitching about having to train another staff members is a bit indiscreet 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Does nobody at her work take issue with her constantly moaning about it on social media?
Bitching about having to train another staff members is a bit indiscreet 🙈
Imagine the person she trained is watching her. Imagine she gets offended & tells their manager. Do these things not go through Sarah’s head!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She's done it so she seems oh so important at work, she's so knowledgeable guys she's actually had to train someone. The company would fail without her around.
Are tilers allowed during this lockdown? I'm in Scotland and pretty sure they are not, unless the property is empty. Assuming different for England? Also had a look at the BT AD and couldn't see any new negative comments 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ah she’s had a busy day with her trainee showing them how many boxes of paper clips to order and how to fill in a spreadsheet. Wowzas, she deserves a medal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s had a busy day deleting all those negative comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes an actual arsewipe. Im fed up with her whole 'woe is me' routine. Sarah, pull up your big girl pants and get on with life. You only have to deal with one child during the day and Im sure shes big enough to sit and do a home school activity for an hour or so while you work.
If its all to much then let something go, like your ridiculous attempt to be an 'instahun' its never going to happen, youre too negative, too behind the fashion trends and just very very akward to watch. I would honestly watch paint dry for an hour than watch you attempt to parent your children.
So grow up, be a Mum to those children rather than an akward babysitter and get your prioritys straight!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Shes an actual arsewipe. Im fed up with her whole 'woe is me' routine. Sarah, pull up your big girl pants and get on with life. You only have to deal with one child during the day and Im sure shes big enough to sit and do a home school activity for an hour or so while you work.
If its all to much then let something go, like your ridiculous attempt to be an 'instahun' its never going to happen, youre too negative, too behind the fashion trends and just very very akward to watch. I would honestly watch paint dry for an hour than watch you attempt to parent your children.
So grow up, being a Mum to those children rather than an akward babysitter and get your prioritys straight!!
Completely agree.
Her whole online social media “thing” has just died a death. She’s unbelievably boring. She hasn’t got the imagination or the creativity to keep her YouTube channel going so she was using boring daily vlogs to fill it with but she completely lost the flow of that so that’s just fallen by the wayside. Her Instagram account is completely dull. It’s just a never ending stream of her negativity and her moaning about everything under the sun. I would love to know what her game plan here is? What’s the point of it?! She gets a few adverts but she can’t really be making much money out of it really. Is it more because she’s desperate for the attention she gets online? I dunno.

Reactions: 9
Completely agree.
Her whole online social media “thing” has just died a death. She’s unbelievably boring. She hasn’t got the imagination or the creativity to keep her YouTube channel going so she was using boring daily vlogs to fill it with but she completely lost the flow of that so that’s just fallen by the wayside. Her Instagram account is completely dull. It’s just a never ending stream of her negativity and her moaning about everything under the sun. I would love to know what her game plan here is? What’s the point of it?! She gets a few adverts but she can’t really be making much money out of it really. Is it more because she’s desperate for the attention she gets online? I dunno.
I didn't realise until recently how dreary her insta page is too, no bright colours that draw attention ect. Shes so usless and what is potenially just living life 😂

Reactions: 4
Imagine being trained by her 'and so then on the speadywedy sheeties you type how many staplies are in the warehousey'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely someone close by to her has to realise about her manic behaviour? If that was a family member of mine or a friend, I would have to have a word and ask what was going on and help them realise that they may need help. How have her family never noticed this and the effect it is having on her children? I went back through her photos from when Lachlan was a baby (don’t judge, evenings in lockdown are very drab!) and I could count on one hand the amount of positive posts she has posted about that boy - every positive she posted was finished with a negative. How has her husband not realised that and done something about it, he also yet still favours Isla as well? How can complete strangers notice her spiralling but no one close to her can?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
£22 for some sh*t vinyl to cover up a perfectly good sink backsplash??! The original was better than my own!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
£22 for some sh*t vinyl to cover up a perfectly good sink backsplash??! The original was better than my own!
I don't understand the point in wasting £22 on a bit of vinyl if you're going to change it eventually anyway. I'd understand if the original looked dreadful, but it doesn't. Can you not live with it for a while? I don't understand this woman at all.

Reactions: 11
I just saw the vinyl she has put over the tiles. They do not go with her dear, dead granny's favourite colour scheme at all. Looked much better left as they were. Manic Sarah rushing through this house trying to make it look as cheap and tacky as possible. Would quite like to see her do a home account so that we can have a good laugh at the after photos.

Reactions: 8
I can understand why she’s redecorating as she’s lived somewhere where that’s not been an option for so long. But I don’t understand the need to do it so fast! When we first moved in we painted everywhere pretty much white (it hadn’t been touched in 12 years so needed freshening up. We changed the carpets downstairs to hard floors as it was more practical & redid a bathroom as they had a mobility bath before us & we needed it to practical for our then newborn daughter. But we lived with everything else & added colours to the walls when we knew what would work. Her house is literally most people’s dream. There’s not many houses you can literally just move into. She couldn’t be more ungrateful if she tried!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.