Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand why she’s redecorating as she’s lived somewhere where that’s not been an option for so long. But I don’t understand the need to do it so fast! When we first moved in we painted everywhere pretty much white (it hadn’t been touched in 12 years so needed freshening up. We changed the carpets downstairs to hard floors as it was more practical & redid a bathroom as they had a mobility bath before us & we needed it to practical for our then newborn daughter. But we lived with everything else & added colours to the walls when we knew what would work. Her house is literally most people’s dream. There’s not many houses you can literally just move into. She couldn’t be more ungrateful if she tried!
Yeah redecorating isn’t the issue. It’s the way she’s manically rushing around trying to redecorate the entire house and staying up late to paint when there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the house as it is now. It’s not like it’s in a state of disrepair and needs urgent attention. It’s just this crazed, frantic need to be doing everything that’s really odd. Like, what’s the rush? The woman of off her rocker.

Reactions: 12
Yeah redecorating isn’t the issue. It’s the way she’s manically rushing around trying to redecorate the entire house and staying up late to paint when there’s absolutely nothing wrong with the house as it is now. It’s not like it’s in a state of disrepair and needs urgent attention. It’s just this crazed, frantic need to be doing everything that’s really odd. Like, what’s the rush? The woman of off her rocker.
And not being able to cope with work and ‘homeschooling’ (you’re not, you’re supervising one child do a bit of school work). Cut out the unnecessary evenings doing ‘renovations’ (you’re not, your painting,putting horrible unnecessary sticky backed plastic on perfectly adequate inoffensive tiles and building flat pack furniture) and you’ll be able to catch up with work when Popeye is home to supervise the kids.
I might have said this before but she is a twit.

I’ve said it before but she’ll never be happy with what she’s got! She’s chasing a dream that she doesn’t even know what she’s chasing! She so messed up in the head it’s unbelievable! She needs to step away from social media & seek professional help if not for her own sake but for her poor children!

Reactions: 7
2F9D4820-51F9-42CA-A2BD-185ED5676504.jpeg

647 people voted on her listerine ad story. She has 44.3k followers. That’s an engagement rate of 1.46%. Sounds like listerine are getting their money’s worth?

• Haha
That dinner resembles the huge pile of cat sick I’ve just cleaned up.....She’s nay Delia Smith !

Ffs, here she goes again talking about how broody she is! 🙄
Ovaries that should be tied immediately!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The children's portion size was bigger than she normally has for herself but you're not try and serve that up to your kids 🤮. You'd let them have a portion of your curry. Today is her non-work day so you'd think she would plan something that all four of them could eat together as a family.

Reactions: 7
The children's portion size was bigger than she normally has for herself but you're not try and serve that up to your kids 🤮. You'd let them have a portion of your curry. Today is her non-work day so you'd think she would plan something that all four of them could eat together as a family.
They very rarely eat the same meal and I just don't understand why someone who is so busy can have time to make separates! We tend to keep "our" meals for the weekend ie streak curries spicy things! Other than that ours eat what we eat and sges a great eater.....because we lead by example! Its not rocket science and is well documented!

Shes going to have a time of it when they are older!

Reactions: 6
The reason she struggles with them at dinner time has nothing to do with having a bench rather than chairs. She has never treated mealtimes as a family event. Eating separate dinners, prison plates. It might be a struggle at first but if you cook one meal that everyone has together at the sametime it becomes the norm. As @Lilybobtail says lead by example. Why would your kids sit and enjoy dinner if Mum and Dad don't sit and eat the same thing at the sametime.

Reactions: 9
I cook one meal for all four of us. The kids either eat it or they don’t. It’s been like that from day one and now they pretty much eat everything. Me and my husband just add salt/chillies etc to our own plates. Dinner is probably the time that I’m the most strict. I can’t stand bad table manners.

Interested to see how long this comment lasts on her latest picture.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I thought she lived in Holland so would have had braiding lessons 🤣 And if tiles stress her out you need to get a bleeping life .....Christ she’s a wet weekend .....if I was even remotely friendly with her my urge to punch her would be off the charts !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can she not say something positive about Rob without the little digs? God she must be draining to live with

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.