Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s worked all night .....she really is the next Margaret Thatcher ......and cue the picture of I working at home on her laptop ..... it’s almost if Tattlers predicted it. You bloody lot of Mystic Megs ......

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s worked all night .....she really is the next Margaret Thatcher ......and cue the picture of I working at home on her laptop ..... it’s almost if Tattlers predicted it. You bloody lot of Mystic Megs ......
she’s worked all night....

What is she like?!!!!

Sarah “miss moneypenny” Willox-Knott, single handedly running MI5, MI6, Interpol and the CIA from suburban Fareham....!

liessssssssss. It’s allllllll liesssssssssss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why does she feel the need to work most of the night? It just seems to unbalanced! Her job is so important that her critical project has been deferred but she still needs to pull an all-nighter.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she feel the need to work most of the night? It just seems to unbalanced! Her job is so important that her critical project has been deferred but she still needs to pull an all-nighter.
Unless she’s involved in the effort to rid the world of Covid-19 (which she isn’t) then pulling an all-night is just her filing her emails most likely.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she’s talking out of her hoop. If she was up all night she was probably “working” on her bogus “life admin” - which consists of reading tattle, buying white flatpack furniture from AYEEE-KAY-YAHH and her trying to work out how to con her husband into moving to Aberdeen. This woman is an absolute loose cannon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
if she’s worked all night maybe she should put a pause on the “digital creator” job she’s assigned herself & do the one she’s paid to do 🙄

Reactions: 4
There’s no way on earth she’s pushed back a “project” by 2 months. I just laughed with my husband, “I want to push back our projects by 2 months because we are home schooling”.

It would cost millions of dollars to push any of our projects back right now. Our clients wouldn’t accept it. They are very very understanding that there may be some noise on our conference calls that may be out of our control....”mummmmmmmmy I need a drink” but changing delivery times? No way.

Ohh look there Isla, Lachlan at nursery Sarah? Pictures of him from 6pm whenRob picks him up?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
There’s no way on earth she’s pushed back a “project” by 2 months. I just laughed with my husband, “I want to push back our projects by 2 months because we are home schooling”.

It would cost millions of dollars to push any of our projects back right now. Our clients wouldn’t accept it. They are very very understanding that there may be some noise on our conference calls that may be out of our control....”mummmmmmmmy I need a drink” but changing delivery times? No way.

Ohh look there Isla, Lachlan at nursery Sarah? Pictures of him from 6pm whenRob picks him up?
do you think she reads here and is like “tit, now I can’t post about L being home at 6 after Rob picks him up” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is she picking up and taking photos of food in a supermarket? Go in, get your shopping and go home. Now is not the time to try and make your supermarket shop content for instragram.

• Angry
Reactions: 12

Ofcourse he was in nursery 🙄

Reactions: 3
Everyone in the UK - minimise contact by click and collect, getting shopping delivered or whizz round just getting what you need.

Sarah - goes to supermarket, picks up stuff, takes photo AND PUTS IT BACK ON SHELF.

But sure not like she’s in contact with lots of people, child at school until today, other child still in nursery, going in to office when doesn’t have to etc...

WHAT A twit!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Everyone in the UK - minimise contact by click and collect, getting shopping delivered or whizz round just getting what you need.

Sarah - goes to supermarket, picks up stuff, takes photo AND PUTS IT BACK ON SHELF.

But sure not like she’s in contact with lots of people, child at school until today, other child still in nursery, going in to office when doesn’t have to etc...

WHAT A twit!
shes an absolute moron.

shes an absolute moron.
Don’t get me started on the ‘bless him’ husband who gets stressed by having to prepare a meal. Is it because he has zero life skills or he knows Sarah will moan or patronise him about the result?

Reactions: 13
Don’t get me started on the ‘bless him’ husband who gets stressed by having to prepare a meal. Is it because he has zero life skills or he knows Sarah will moan or patronise him about the result?
she’s the last person who should be critiquing anyone else’s cooking. The useless bint can’t even fry sausages without destroying them and serving them raw.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

WHAT A twit!
We’ve had a “touch it you buy it” policy for months. If I’ve had to take my kids with me shopping that’s the rule. We don’t touch stuff we don’t want to buy. The supermarkets were a source of infection pre lockdown. Now is not the time to be taking photos of food and shopping. In fact our local Tesco security guard is particularly old fashioned and no nonsense and if he saw people doing that right now he’d probably come and tell them to pack it in 😂

• Heart
I don’t think she actually knows how to be nice! There’s always a sly dig especially towards Rob & L. Isla it’s more about her not loving super girly stuff & pushing her to wear stuff that isn’t her style.
I honestly don’t know why people genuinely follow her especially now when she’s out of touch in her perfect little 4 bed detached house. At least when she was in military housing she had a USP. She tries to betray this so sickly perfect life & honestly she can keep it if it means staying up all night & feeling the need to photograph food in a supermarket in the middle of a pandemic & then put it back.
The only respect I have for her is that she hasn’t done a classic & left her job to vlog full time but she obviously isn’t cut out to do both & it’s quite clearly at the detriment of the relationship she has with her children.

Reactions: 9
😂 imagine if she did quit her job and then did the classic influencer move of drafting in their boring cling-on husbands 🙄😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.