Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joining the home school ranks, is she pulling my leg, hahahahaha....
Can’t wait for her daytime ‘work out’ posts and prison trays pics to be back. Conveniently this is starting on her day off tomorrow, I smell a rat 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 8
Her actual job title is an asset manager and as already stated she doesn't work for the MOD, just a contractor that provides parts.

Reactions: 6
She’s doing the typical Insta home too.. queue the wooden floors black wooden/metal furniture and lots of artificial green plants in plant pots .. ‘neautrals’
I follow quite a few people on Insta who aren’t ‘influencers’ as such, they are either dealing with health issues, or I like their stuff on hair etc, but I have to say I enjoy looking at photos of their normal homes so much more, they are really homely, Individual and real. Sad that they all follow these trends like sheep.

Reactions: 5
But will she be homeschooling Isla and Lachlan is the question!

I wonder if her series of very important meetings was a disciplinary? We are very strict about sharing our screens (own company) even edited screens, we have a data protection policy we have to follow, and if our clients knew that images had been shared we would be in trouble. We don’t even deal in sensitive staple data. Along with the clear swanning around when she’s meant to be working.

Those tiles are a pain in the butt to keep clean but they are fine as they are, there’s no need to rip them out and it’s very wasteful!

Reactions: 5
But will she be homeschooling Isla and Lachlan is the question!

I wonder if her series of very important meetings was a disciplinary? We are very strict about sharing our screens (own company) even edited screens, we have a data protection policy we have to follow, and if our clients knew that images had been shared we would be in trouble. We don’t even deal in sensitive staple data. Along with the clear swanning around when she’s meant to be working.

Those tiles are a pain in the butt to keep clean but they are fine as they are, there’s no need to rip them out and it’s very wasteful!
i reckon it was a disciplinary & now she’s got to suck it up & homeschool Isla. L will probably be put in nursery still though.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Smell a rat there’s no way she would willingly choose to home school them. Either school has said something or its a cover up

Reactions: 7
If nurseries close she will 100% use the keyworker card to keep him in. The only reason she relented about Isla after the sudden need to be in the office 2 days a week just as lockdown 3 starts was because she knew it would damage her vlogger/Instagram branding.How can she rack in all the AD money and engage with parents about juggling work and home schooling if she isn't doing it?
I am glad Isla isn't at school so that the staff and true keyworker children are a little bit safer but don't think for one minute that Sarah willingly chose this option. She did it to save her Instagram career.

Reactions: 12
If nurseries close she will 100% use the keyworker card to keep him in. The only reason she relented about Isla after the sudden need to be in the office 2 days a week just as lockdown 3 starts was because she knew it would damage her vlogger/Instagram branding.How can she rack in all the AD money and engage with parents about juggling work and home schooling if she isn't doing it?
I am glad Isla isn't at school so that the staff and true keyworker children are a little bit safer but don't think for one minute that Sarah willingly chose this option. She did it to save her Instagram career.
I don’t believe for a single second that there’s any truth to what she’s saying. She’s full of tit. “I managed to get a project pushed back” - what a crock of tit!! Oh yeah Sarah, you have so much clout that you were able to defer a work project?!!!!!! She’s lying out of her arse. If Isla is at home it’s not through any choice or effort on Sarah’s part. This woman is seriously starting to show her true colours now and she’s coming unstuck with all her lies.

Reactions: 14
If AND its a big if she did get a project pushed back she is proving why people without kids get frustrated. More than likely she threw her toys out of her pushchair and threw such a hissy fit about not being able to cope they they have given the project to someone else. Someone who is probably already overworked, does five days a week and doesn't piss about on instagram all day.

yep 100% this.

Reactions: 2
Yup. She’s been backed into a corner. Now we will get
- unhappy looking kid who’s been pulled from school where she was probably happier, and Sarah whining about juggling homeschool
- “how to homeschool” content from someone who was so desperate to offload her kids she’s lied and got herself in knots about school/work from home/working in the office. As someone who actually does work from home AND homeschools in real life I’m thrilled to be “thismamalifesplained” on how I either am not doing it right for the ‘gram or how awful it is (it’s hard work but it’s not actually awful if it’s what you choose to do and do it properly and focus on that)
- more dull DIY content
- awful food
Can’t wait...

• Haha
I just can’t actually believe the brass neck on her. She knows that local people are on here, she knows that her constant lying has been found out and yet she still continues to lie and make tit up for Instagram. The woman has an absolute screw loose.

At least today she can post to Instagram during working hours to her hearts content rather than pretending to be too busy. We know that will make her happy.

Reactions: 4
Yup. She’s been backed into a corner. Now we will get
- unhappy looking kid who’s been pulled from school where she was probably happier, and Sarah whining about juggling homeschool
- “how to homeschool” content from someone who was so desperate to offload her kids she’s lied and got herself in knots about school/work from home/working in the office. As someone who actually does work from home AND homeschools in real life I’m thrilled to be “thismamalifesplained” on how I either am not doing it right for the ‘gram or how awful it is (it’s hard work but it’s not actually awful if it’s what you choose to do and do it properly and focus on that)
- more dull DIY content
- awful food
Can’t wait...
Don’t forget to add boring photos of totally normal cat behaviour that “crack her up” to that list ahahahahahah

• Haha
Where’s the prison trays?? It’s lunchtime, time for beige food, four different types of sugary snack & a workout surely!

If AND its a big if she did get a project pushed back she is proving why people without kids get frustrated. More than likely she threw her toys out of her pushchair and threw such a hissy fit about not being able to cope they they have given the project to someone else. Someone who is probably already overworked, does five days a week and doesn't piss about on instagram all day.
I dont get why she would have a project that she needed to be in the office for now during a lockdown anyway. Im assuming whoever the project was for had it pushed back, not Sarah.

I dont get why she would have a project that she needed to be in the office for now during a lockdown anyway. Im assuming whoever the project was for had it pushed back, not Sarah.
there was no project!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.