Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always think you need to live in a house a few months to get a feel for it, to see how the natrual light works, how it hits different rooms etc. I understand if you hate something or you want the kids rooms done, but she is so OTT. The comment I found the mist odd from her was that Rob wore her down about buying a house!!! She literally said to him on one of her stories about buying a house and he said ‘maybe’ and she was like...I’m yes!! She moaned and moaned about her military house and it’s clear who rules that house, Sarah!!! Wht lie about it?
I think the point was she was holding out to buy a house in Aberdeen. He obviously wanted to buy a house locally to where they already live.

Reactions: 7
I think the point was she was holding out to buy a house in Aberdeen. He obviously wanted to buy a house locally to where they already live.
he Proberly got sick of watching her stories about ‘moving abroad’ or ‘going to aberdeen’ even though he’s got 5 years left was it? She’s obsessed with portraying a perfect life .. decorating a full home within 2 months of moving in really isn’t reality.. normal working families can’t stay up until 4 in the morning every night

Reactions: 8
Have locals confirmed the school thing? About stating they had to go every day?? That’s awful if she blatantly lied!! 🤬
I had a look on the school website, and the latest letters do not state that children have to go full time.

• Angry
  • Wow
I always think you need to live in a house a few months to get a feel for it, to see how the natrual light works, how it hits different rooms etc. I understand if you hate something or you want the kids rooms done, but she is so OTT. The comment I found the mist odd from her was that Rob wore her down about buying a house!!! She literally said to him on one of her stories about buying a house and he said ‘maybe’ and she was like...I’m yes!! She moaned and moaned about her military house and it’s clear who rules that house, Sarah!!! Wht lie about it?

I’ve said this before, in that video it was obvious she was desperate to move and he didn’t seem fussed, I called bullshit the minute she said ‘Rob wore her down’ about moving! She just wanted the content that came with an insta house!

Something new to obsess over. She seems to always need something, food, workouts, decorating the old house, the new house etc ... she doesn’t seem to just sit and chill.

I think a lot of her self identify is wrapped up in image and how everything looks to other people. Perfect example: the kids clothes. She knows what THEY like to wear but she chooses what she thinks OTHER people will like/is in fashion anyway.
I always used to think it was so weird when she did the “What my kid wore” outfit posts.
I mean, who gives a tit?! And she always wished she could wear I’s outfits. I love my daughter but do not covet her clothes 🙈😂
“What My Kid Wore today: leggings, hoodie, trainers”
So pointless.
Did people really look at it and think ooh I’ll get my kid to dress like that?! Or did kids look at and think wow so stylin!

I always used to think it was so weird when she did the “What my kid wore” outfit posts.
I mean, who gives a tit?! And she always wished she could wear I’s outfits. I love my daughter but do not covet her clothes 🙈😂
“What My Kid Wore today: leggings, hoodie, trainers”
So pointless.
Did people really look at it and think ooh I’ll get my kid to dress like that?! Or did kids look at and think wow so stylin!

What my kids wore today: whatever is clean and fits them! Football shirt and ballet tutu? Go for it! Swimming shorts and a hoody? Absolutely!

If they’re clean, comfy and warm enough, I mean, who really cares if they’re hashtaggable or fit any certain style.

Reactions: 9
Tbh I never think her kids are dressed well clothes don't usually look though out or are too small....shes like a new penny and that annoys me! Should be the other way about!!!!

Reactions: 12
She could make a start by dressing them in clothes that actually fit. Everything looks far too tight on them.

I was expecting more tartan, maybe a stags head on the wall to make the house feel more like 'home' maybe she'll put a white cross through the blue paint 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh FFS Sarah know your followers most of whom have had a crazy mad day at work AND of home schooling/entertaining young children which means they are still working. Not working out but actual working.

What my kids wore today

- child one. Leggings and one of my jumpers because apparently the magic fairy didn’t do the laundry (said child is old enough to do it’s own laundry but often “forgets” then steals my clothes whilst hers are drying/being washed)
- child two. Tracksuit bottoms from H&M because those are the only things he’ll wear on his legs in winter and a very old England football shirt. I had to check he’s remembered clean underpants (he had!) and that he was wearing deodorant.
Maybe I’ll take a photo and share on Instagram? 😂

Where sells these magic chairs she speaks of that teach your children table manners???? Not that I need them my 4 year old has been taught how to sit at the table each from a plate and use cutlery....its called parenting!

Reactions: 10
She has a perfectly good floor yet wants to replace it. And a perfectly good table that she thinks will be easier to replace than teaching her children to behave!
Stop filming mealtimes and laughing at them Sarah and act like their mother ffs!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Maybe she should ask nursery and breakfast club/school/after school about what the children sit on for their 15 meals a week?

Reactions: 6
She could make a start by dressing them in clothes that actually fit. Everything looks far too tight on them.

I was expecting more tartan, maybe a stags head on the wall to make the house feel more like 'home' maybe she'll put a white cross through the blue paint 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Or get some tartan paint

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah Sarah that roomscape (hey get me being all insta 😂) is great, completely devoid of any personality or interest.
Well done 👏

• Haha
Didn’t know the cat was there when she was laying with L to get him sleep but took a picture of said cat?🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s cracking up at a cat lying on a bed and shares a photo because she thinks people care. She is so weird.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.