Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes same as the cat sitting on her clean washing the other day, hilarious hahahaha. Not, wtf is wrong with her, it's the most boring inane information that no one cares about. I'm a cat person but sorry, those cats are not cute.

Reactions: 8
I remember her buying that table and chairs/bench not so long ago and she said how amazing it was, shared links etc.

Nothing to do with her kids behaviour. She just wants something trendier and to follow the crowd. I bet her new table and chair will have black metal legs or a marble top. I wish she’d just be honest and say “our tastes have changed and we can afford to update”.

Reactions: 10
It’s so obvious that she is being defensive about how much decorating she’s managed to do since they moved in. Oh yes we stay up really late at night and maybe have an hour or two if the kids will let us at the weekends...balls Sarah, you have plenty of time as you only work 3.5 days a week and your kids are at school and nursery full time. Liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tbh I never think her kids are dressed well clothes don't usually look though out or are too small....shes like a new penny and that annoys me! Should be the other way about!!!!
I’m not a clothes snob but I think her fashion sense is terrible I cringe when she does the vlogs of her trying on different outfits.. the kids stuff always seems to be from h&m which is fine but always miss matched..

Reactions: 7
Panelling... another bandwagon our Sarah has jumped on 🙄 Robert will be so excited to have an excuse not to spend any time with his kids

Reactions: 12
Panelling... another bandwagon our Sarah has jumped on 🙄 Robert will be so excited to have an excuse not to spend any time with his kids
Iv noticed he always looks painfully uncomfortable around his family.. especially the kids theirs no bond his smile seems to put on

Reactions: 10
Every cloud...at least there isn’t the double mince of posting on thismamalifehome as well. If not for home content there would be no content as she can’t show her actual no mama life.

Reactions: 5
She has a perfectly good floor yet wants to replace it. And a perfectly good table that she thinks will be easier to replace than teaching her children to behave!
Stop filming mealtimes and laughing at them Sarah and act like their mother ffs!
I can’t believe she’s replacing that floor?!! I think it’s lovely! Would love one like that myself but we can’t afford it right now.
Everything is such a negative with her all the time, she honestly needs to read the room 😬

P.s Sarah, I’m not sure Isla is going to love the baby pink girly bedroom. We all know she’s a wee Rangers fan so blue white and red walls should do eh?! 😂

Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s replacing that floor?!! I think it’s lovely! Would love one like that myself but we can’t afford it right now.
Everything is such a negative with her all the time, she honestly needs to read the room 😬

P.s Sarah, I’m not sure Isla is going to love the baby pink girly bedroom. We all know she’s a wee Rangers fan so blue white and red walls should do eh?! 😂
I love the floor I thought the kitchen was nice too! I get appliances need replaced but I’m sure I hurd her say she wanted to paint it a mushroom colour? I thought it looked homely!

Reactions: 4

The floor is lovely and would have been expensive!! Why change it!

We got it wrong about the floor!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She thinks a poll about chicken breast or thigh sounds rude... 🤣 is she 5?
I dread to think where she plans on baby no 3 coming from!

Reactions: 9
Omg....she’s literally just checked Tattle and saw the reaction to the floor then responded immediately with an explanation story.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’d already changed the floor with all of Sarah’s free time 🙄 that’s a very convincing”mock up”

Reactions: 5
She must be sitting on her hands not to post anything during working hours and having to save them all for the evening.

• Haha
Of course she got a sideboard from Made.com ..... and my family room is painted in Pebble Shore .....she’s about 2 years late ......going to have to repaint mine now ffs. And whilst it’s lovely changing your house why the duck is she doing at gallops pace......reminds me of the old tv programme Changing Rooms .....all done quickly and looked a bit tit ......

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg....she’s literally just checked Tattle and saw the reaction to the floor then responded immediately with an explanation story.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they’d already changed the floor with all of Sarah’s free time 🙄 that’s a very convincing”mock up”
Looks very convincing!!

p.s hi Sarah checking Tattle hahahahahahaha

Reactions: 3

Nah you can see the reflection in the door of the actual floor.

Reactions: 3
If she’s not allowed to post in the day - because she’s at work and they are watching her, or she’s at home but can’t post because she knows people will then see she’s working at home taking up a space for her kids that someone else could use at school then she’s going to loose a lot of traction on Instagram. Instagram wants people posting stories and reels and Sarah can only do that in the evenings which means she’s not as active in the day so she’s loosing pace with the algorithm. Her followers will get bored of her random stories and she doesn’t do funny or clever reels. Maybe this will be the natural death of her account? If she was clever she could move to her “home/interiors” account, take a lot of good stories and photos and use a schedule tool or pay a VA to share them during the daytime to keep people interested but that’s not a cheap option and she would have to put time and effort in and know she’s got a £ comeback with brand or paid work to make it worth the effort. Times are very challenging for accounts at the moment and she’s not going to be top of the list for brands looking for accounts to work with.
Sarah if you are reading here and decide to do the above feel free to credit me... 😉

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.