Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread.
I watched her when I was pregnant with my first 4 years ago! God she looks different!
Something with her teeth/lips! What have I missed?
She always struck me as someone really unhappy with herself and maybe with an eating disorder?

Reactions: 7
I’m sure the kids loved the den, such a shame that Sarah only seems to do things for the kids to get involved in when it’s for a bleeping AD 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just found this thread.
I watched her when I was pregnant with my first 4 years ago! God she looks different!
Something with her teeth/lips! What have I missed?
She always struck me as someone really unhappy with herself and maybe with an eating disorder?
She’s been open about the fact that she’s had anorexia in the past but she still seems very disordered in her attitude towards food and exercise.she’s had lip fillers and Botox and I’m sure she’s had something done to her teeth maybe not veneers but something similar.

Reactions: 5
She posted the den building a while back I think. I thought it was quite strange for the kids to be doing that and her show it, as (even though it's a normal thing for most families) it's not a normal thing for her.

But it all makes sense now 🙄 #ad

Reactions: 12
Anything that starts with “Funny story” is not going to be funny. Especially if it’s about wall panelling. Lord above.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, not her mum’s famous secret recipe mars bar crispies!

And saying “ bless them” after snarking about your kids doesn’t make it better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, not her mum’s famous secret recipe mars bar crispies!

And saying “ bless them” after snarking about your kids doesn’t make it better.
Was just away to say; she thinks by saying “bless them” everytime she’s talking about her kids makes what she is saying better & makes her sound like the perfect parent. Sorry but we all get pissed off with our kids from time to time, you don’t need to add “bless them” to make it seem ok. She is so unsure of herself it’s actually uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 6
That “funny story” was absolutely hilarious, I had to keep going back to read it as it made me laugh even more everytime I read it... there’s literally duck all funny about it Sarah, you bint

• Haha
Why on earth is she making Mars bar cake on a Sunday night?! She is so busy she is overwhelmed yet this is a priority. Why not do it as an activity with the kids taking part during the day? I just don’t get it!

She’s absolutely manic isn’t she. Absolutely off her rocker.

Why on earth is she making Mars bar cake on a Sunday night?! She is so busy she is overwhelmed yet this is a priority. Why not do it as an activity with the kids taking part during the day? I just don’t get it!
It’s probably an advert.....

Reactions: 6
Latest story “every week this home schooling work balance seems to be getting worse”
Shut the duck up Sarah, you’ve only been doing it for a week and one child is still shipped out to nursery!
She is so clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Latest story “every week this home schooling work balance seems to be getting worse”
Shut the duck up Sarah, you’ve only been doing it for a week and one child is still shipped out to nursery!
She is so clueless!
And the fact that Isla’s online lessons are 45 mins spread over the day tomorrow 🙈 and the remaining days are only for two half hour sessions...

• Wow
Steady on Sarah, even those of us who actually home schooled from the start of this lockdown have only been doing it 3 weeks.

She probably only agreed to it because she thought the kids were going back to school after February half term.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.