Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s saying “mama” and trying to speak to her and she doesn’t acknowledge him at all but carries in filming her goon of a husband and daughter and completely ignores him. Poor boy. He’s excluded all the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He’s saying “mama” and trying to speak to her and she doesn’t acknowledge him at all but carries in filming her goon of a husband and daughter and completely ignores him. Poor boy. He’s excluded all the time.
It actually makes me tear up a bit. It’s absolutely devastating. That poor little boy. ☹☹☹

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh gosh I never watch with the sound so went to look...poor kid. The differences in videos! Isla laughing and dancing with her dad, mama watching and laughing, when L is dancing could she sound more bored!? Then to completely ignore it. AND FILM HERSELF DOING IT 😭

Will guarantee a story about L later about hun being handsome or asleep or whatever 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Lachlan looks like he has more natural talent when it comes to dancing and gymnastics even though he hasn't been allowed to join any classes. I am sure we will be subjected to Sarah filming Isla on her ballet zoom class yet again next week. But remember she loves and treats them equally.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Maybe Lachlan thinks these 3 are knobs.... I'm just doing my own thing!!! (kids are pretty clever)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Such a shame for Lachlan having to dance on his own; meanwhile princess Isla gets daddy to dance with 😢 none of them even acknowledge Lachlan.
We all worship our kids but I think they let Isla rule the roost & that’s why Sarah can’t handle it when she throws a tantrum. Sorry but she’s making a rod for her own back there; if you don’t show who the parent is straight away they will take advantage of you forever. Also I know this is mean but I think Isla is a brat.

Reactions: 15
I can't put my finger on why Sarah's face looks so weird in the last few photos that she's posted. We're in lockdown, so it can't be fresh Botox. Her face just looks...extra masculine and tight? Her eyes look more manic? Not sure whether it's a filter, but it's eery.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who thinks it’s weird to fill your young kids up with chocolate & sweeties at 9pm.....? And have them jumping around, dancing and generally completely over stimulated at that hour of the evening?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
We always have ours up later on a Saturday night shes 4 and we will usually watch a film or the TV with a buffet dinner and sweets but its a night just for her to enjoy mum and dad....sometimes a karaoke machine comes out!! Not actually unlike hers last night but on these nights our full attention is on our child and we would never ignore her youre asking for bad behaviour doing that!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We always have ours up later on a Saturday night shes 4 and we will usually watch a film or the TV with a buffet dinner and sweets but its a night just for her to enjoy mum and dad....sometimes a karaoke machine comes out!! Not actually unlike hers last night but on these nights our full attention is on our child and we would never ignore her youre asking for bad behaviour doing that!
But do you have your 4 year old up gone 9pm eating chocolate and sweeties?? All I know is if I did that with mine they wouldn’t be sleeping at all, they would be wired to the moon for hours!!!

Reactions: 6
No by that time shes in bed and as an FYI we don't lie with her she does her teeth brushing story and then bed we usually potter upstairs till she drifts off Sarah just always has to take things to the extreme! Those kids will be fighting all day today while she rolls her eyes....we know come evening ours will be more emotional because of the later night but we compensate for it!!

Mama obviously hadn’t had enough vino for her to make an arse of herself dancing and sharing it will the internetlike the NYE treat she gave us all. Just her snorting in the background this time. I love my child but I know that videos of them dancing are boring as hell for others to watch.

Reactions: 9
I can't put my finger on why Sarah's face looks so weird in the last few photos that she's posted. We're in lockdown, so it can't be fresh Botox. Her face just looks...extra masculine and tight? Her eyes look more manic? Not sure whether it's a filter, but it's eery.
On stories it’s filtered as it shows on the top bar so probably is on posts too.

Reactions: 3
Why is her toast always so dry 🤢
I genuinely think she’s got some sort of weird issue with having any kind of liquid or moisture on her food. They never get gravy, or sauce of any kind, she uses a tiny scratch of butter on toast etc everything she ever makes is bone dry.

Reactions: 8
Oh Sarah showing something kid oriented on her grid - of course it’s for an #ad. No wonder the kids play up when their down time is as Sarah’s props to make money. ☹

Christ that Crusha ads crap.....that has totally not want to buy that product .....not that I would....sugary chemical crap.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.