Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to lay off the Botox. WTAF is going on with her face, her eyebrows are halfway up her forehead!
CE5C6A5A-67E1-424F-ACDE-2D7842A5005E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she’s repainting her grey hallway ...grey?

What is the point? She needs to chill out on the decorating and spend some time with the kids. They’re clearly in need of a bit of extra attention right now, like most kids are. It’s been a really tough year for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she’s repainting her grey hallway ...grey?

What is the point? She needs to chill out on the decorating and spend some time with the kids. They’re clearly in need of a bit of extra attention right now, like most kids are. It’s been a really tough year for them all.
I thought that too.... Its practically the same colour!!

Reactions: 5
Oh my god, Sarah just get a grip!
She can never just put on a brave face and give things a good old positive spin.
How about reassure I that she is staying safe at home and can speak to her “wee pals” on FaceTime, instead of spending all your time painting and faffing about with the house.
Jesus she is SUCH a drain!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get that Isla has been with her friends more than most kids but she’s also had the extra pressure of dealing with a deployed dad, moving house for the first time with a mother that probably made the whole process negative, barely seeing her sibling and the only christmas she’s ever known been taken away from her.

Of course she’s acting out! Why can’t Sarah recognise this?

• Heart
So it’s been a week since Isla hasn’t seen her pals and she’s now dictating that the family don’t go for a walk because she is in such a bad mood. That’s not normal behaviour for a 6 year old and Sarah needs to have a serious word with her and teach her a bit of resilience.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
i'm not as hardcore as you lot...but i've found it finally

thanks to the excellent clues!!

its a bit underwhelming if i'm honest.small garden too....perfect for stalkers if nutters out there are that way inclined!!

Reactions: 9

its a bit underwhelming if i'm honest.small garden too....perfect for stalkers if nutters out there are that way inclined!!
I think they will come to regret having such a small garden.
It’s a ok house, just a typical carbon copy mass produced estate house really. It’s pretty inoffensive but also dreadfully boring.
she’s charging ahead doing all this completely unnecessary redecorating - when it’s done, what’s she going to do next? She can’t seem to ever settle. I’m going to guess that as soon as it’s all decorated then they will try for a 3rd baby.

Reactions: 9
Oh my god, Sarah just get a grip!
She can never just put on a brave face and give things a good old positive spin.
How about reassure I that she is staying safe at home and can speak to her “wee pals” on FaceTime, instead of spending all your time painting and faffing about with the house.
Jesus she is SUCH a drain!
Can you imagine being her friend & that level of drainage??

Reactions: 8
She’s just such a fun sponge, sucks the life out of any room

What a very odd comment re the stalkers considering the only way to the back of the property would be via the cemetery over the garden wall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
No thank you!
she drains me through the screen, in person she must be unbearable.
I imagine she talks about herself and her problems a lot, without giving much support in return.

She’s just such a fun sponge, sucks the life out of any room

What a very odd comment re the stalkers considering the only way to the back of the property would be via the cemetery over the garden wall.

yep! reminds me of rebecca meldrums forest behind her house, direct access. yet the world was literally given her address....with her husband away weeks at a time. no privacy for her kids at all

• Wow
She adds so much negativity to an already negative situation. She should be saying - coats on, wellies on! And March them out of the house. Ignore the tantrum don’t pander to it. Be the adult! Create a positive!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She is an absolutely useless parent. She has no clue what she’s doing at all. No idea how to communicate or discipline those kids whatsoever and of course Isla is “emotional” because she’s not seeing her friends. There’s no way that Isla is just being a little tit and winding her brother up, no, just just “emotional, bless her” 🤢🤢🤢

Grow a backbone for goodness sake Sarah, be an adult and sort your kids out instead of hiding in your bedroom talking into your bloody phone.

shes pathetic.

what time do those kids go to bed? She’s showing the junk food she’s cooking for a movie night at gone 5pm....so they won’t probably eat until 6ish.....and then watch a film.....

I honestly can’t fathom how this woman makes it through a day, she’s just useless. Completely incompetent.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My kids complain when i tell them it’s time for a walk or “get your wellies on” but as soon as we’re outside (yes, I make them go even if they refuse!) they’re begging to stay longer and don’t want to go home. Even if it’s just kicking a ball around the field or scooting to the beach. I know that the benefits of getting outside and some fresh air totally outweigh the 5 minutes of complaining from the kids.

Sarah acts as if she’s being held hostage by her children. They won’t eat certain things, they won’t go certain places, they won’t sleep at regular times, they won’t play nicely together. These are not nature things! They are nurture! If she panders to them every time they say no or put up even a little resistance then they’ll learn to resist more, harder, every time! She needs to be firm, set boundaries and teach consequences as well as rewards.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
All siblings fight but Isla and Lachlan have never seemed to get on. Maybe it’s because (one week homeschool excepted) they get hardly any time at home/with their parents so are in a competition for attention when they do? All behaviour is communication after all.
Sarah is the only parent I know whose weekend revolves around herself wants (diy, trips for food whatever) and not the kids 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
My kids complain when i tell them it’s time for a walk or “get your wellies on” but as soon as we’re outside (yes, I make them go even if they refuse!) they’re begging to stay longer and don’t want to go home. Even if it’s just kicking a ball around the field or scooting to the beach. I know that the benefits of getting outside and some fresh air totally outweigh the 5 minutes of complaining from the kids.

Sarah acts as if she’s being held hostage by her children. They won’t eat certain things, they won’t go certain places, they won’t sleep at regular times, they won’t play nicely together. These are not nature things! They are nurture! If she panders to them every time they say no or put up even a little resistance then they’ll learn to resist more, harder, every time! She needs to be firm, set boundaries and teach consequences as well as rewards.
👏👏 She's bleeping useless. Stop hiding in your bedroom and parent your kids Sarah!

Reactions: 10
All siblings fight but Isla and Lachlan have never seemed to get on. Maybe it’s because (one week homeschool excepted) they get hardly any time at home/with their parents so are in a competition for attention when they do? All behaviour is communication after all.
Sarah is the only parent I know whose weekend revolves around herself wants (diy, trips for food whatever) and not the kids 🤷‍♀️
The kids don’t get on because Isla is treated completely differently to Lachlan; Isla can do no wrong whereas Lachlan is always being naughty or difficult but if Isla is misbehaving she’s “emotional”. Isla has been seen on numerous occasions winding Lachlan up, taking his toys and generally being a precious little tit. Sarah & Rob are just woefully incompetent at every aspect of parenting.

Reactions: 15
Islas pyjamas look like they’d be too small for Lachlan! and I’m guessing the T-shirt was once white??
Buy her some new Spider-Man pyjamas Sarah ffs they’re obviously her fave

Reactions: 6
Aww even tonight’s stories. Rob dancing with Isla and Lachlan dancing on his own or in the corner 😢 how can they not see what they’re doing?!

Also, feeding them all the beige processed crap and dancing around at bedtime....get ready for the “kids won’t sleep, life’s so hard, woe is me” story from Sarah later on tonight. How easy would it have been to throw some carrot and cucumber sticks or some tomatoes onto that movie night tray? Even at birthday parties I throw some vegetables and fruit on the table.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.