Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only done one week hasn’t she?
🤣 She is so dumb, she thinks that we've forgotten that she's only been doing it a week?!! So funny!!
Although to be fair it does feel like I have been home schooling and stuck in the house for months on end!!
I just don't get this one, complete odd bod, literally the only thing that has changed to give her the "Sunday dread" is that she has her 6yr old daughter at home with her??! I know kids can be a pain but it's not that bad is it?! I have found it hard but actually, occasionally it's been quite fun.

Reactions: 11
I know it’s a bloody nightmare for working parents/trying to home school, but c’mon! Sarah has one child at home, Isla is of an age where she can sip it at the table with Sarah and get on ( with help) with her work, Sarah hasn’t got L at home. If it’s that bad then she needs to talk to work about it and come up with a plan. She’s been doing it for one week.

Anything that starts with “Funny story” is not going to be funny. Especially if it’s about wall panelling. Lord above.
Omg! What the hell was that about? What is funny in the slightest about it? She’s the most bizarre woman, imagine being in your 30s and acting as though you are 13 and constantly posting shite to strangers.

Reactions: 10
She’s only done one week hasn’t she?
This post should have been marked as an ad. That’s the electric blanket she’s been flogging since before Christmas. Not sure #ad would fit in with her trying to be a relatable mum though!

Reactions: 2
Sarah is now dreaming of a career change as an interior designer. Who is she going to do interior design for? An Ikeeeeeyaaaah show room?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s Burns Night .......she’s going to be insufferable with all the Scottish cliches!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow. 4 comments on that dismal ad for crusha. How does she get adverts? Her engagement is appalling.

Reactions: 9
Wow. 4 comments on that dismal ad for crusha. How does she get adverts? Her engagement is appalling.
One of them is herself replying, one is just another instahun 😂 two genuine comments! It’s shocking that any brand chooses Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
One of them is herself replying, one is just another instahun 😂 two genuine comments! It’s shocking that any brand chooses Sarah.
And her account and robs account have both liked the post..... TRAGIC!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my bleeping god. I spat my coffee out at her stories this morning. What a bleeping hoot she is. She’s obviously being sarcastic. Surely she can’t be serious?

1. Monday dread. Look HUN you’ve had a week of having to do homeschooling on your year 1 daughter. You work part time. Plus your job is flexi as you’ve said you catch up on an evening. MANY TIMES so everyone can get their violins out. I can’t believe she’s whinging already. A lot of mums are working full time have a few kids of varying ages to juggle home schooling and toddlers or newborns at home. I agree it might be different cos she’s used to being selfish Sarah and never having her kids at all, constantly at breakfast club, after school club, holiday club, whatever club she can get them in even when she’s sat on her backside at home or getting her nails Botox, hairy extensions done, but whinging after a few days of it when people have been doing this a year? Come off it.

2. biggest laugh interior design degree. Oh my days. Delusional or what.She has no originality or flair for design. She follows trends and even that she executes badly. She’s the epitome of all show, no go. Thinks she can throw money at fashion and furniture and it’s going to look great cos everyone wears it/buys it or it’s trendy or it’s in style, Sarah love you have to dress for your shape, your personality, same for your home, it needs to reflect you not Instagram. Any idiot can do that. She certainly couldn’ do a job of doing up homes or coming up with original content or concepts.
Why does she share this cringe?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh ffs this woman is insufferable, how does she keep getting brand deals with such little engagement.
She must be a laughing stock to people who know her personally. I fully believe that everyone is entitled to feel stressed + fed up with even the little things during this pandemic, but I struggle to have any sympathy for Sarah.
The past year all she has done is took the piss with multiple bubbles, travelling here there and everywhere, moaning about her poor little life, favouring Isla, forgetting she needs to actually mother her 4 year old son. Aside from her husband being deployed, Sarah actually lives a very privileged life working part time hours, doing “creative” influencing on the side, clearly comfortable with money seeing as they can afford to chuck Lachlan into nursery every single possible hour. She’s took advantage of her key worker status and only because she’s been called out for it has she kept Isla home and now she wants a bleeping medal for homeschooling for a week? Some parents have homeschooled for the past year, with younger siblings even babies at home! She craves attention and sympathy, how anyone falls for it is beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I honestly think she needs to take herself to the doctors and get some help. She seems to be slowly losing it and getting more manic as the days go on.

Reactions: 9
Also find it very concerning how she keeps updating strangers on Instagram about how angry her children are? Then follows it up with bless them.

no no no, not bless them.both your children are angry for a reason. Why? I’d be getting to the bottom of it to be honest. Not whinging on Instagram then saying bless them.

Lachlan’s routine is practically the same with nursery etc and Isla has only had a week of been at home. Why are her children so angry? I think it’s more to do with having 2 parents who can’t cope with looking after their own children and homeschooling and trying to decorate the full house on weekends and going to b&q for non essential panneling instead of giving them love, fun and a bit of care here and there. Beige buffet doesn’t count as nurturing.

you are the parent YOU make the kids go for a walk for their mental health. Probably absolute sick of mum n dad moaning about them & treating them as an inconvenience instead of making them feel safe and secure through a deadly pandemic.
She’s a bleeping virus.

Reactions: 14
So busy, so overwhelmed, so stressed after her one week of home schooling one child but still time to post a photo of her cereal bowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I ever need an interior designer to find generic stuff on Pinterest and then find the required decor on H&M home, then Sarah will be the first person I call.
Edit to add that I’ve just remembered the large area rug she had that said, in huge letters “C’EST LA FREAKIN VIE!” Classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does she realise if she’s horribly overwhelmed she could always just...not decorate. Or not edit YouTube videos. She doesn’t HAVE to be doing these things. She’s giving herself things to do so she can moan about being too busy & that’s just sad.

Reactions: 13
Does she realise if she’s horribly overwhelmed she could always just...not decorate. Or not edit YouTube videos. She doesn’t HAVE to be doing these things. She’s giving herself things to do so she can moan about being too busy & that’s just sad.
I think she’s constantly doing stuff so that she can distract herself from whatever torment is going on in her mind. I think as soon as she stops and sits still she can’t handle whatever it is that’s obviously in her head so she feels like she has to constantly be doing things.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s constantly doing stuff so that she can distract herself from whatever torment is going on in her mind. I think as soon as she stops and sits still she can’t handle whatever it is that’s obviously in her head so she feels like she has to constantly be doing things.
I get that impression too. She really needs help with her issues. Both for herself and her family. And this is very cynical of me but I know she cares more about her image and following than most - mental health and honesty could be a new USP?

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she work part time? She has no responsibilities the days she does work, so she could temporarily even out her hours between them no? Eg if 25 hours, do 5 hours a day. She catches up in the evening so work is ok with this, so she could do 3 hours during the day and 2 hours after her husband gets home for the day.

Leaves plenty of time for home schooling and to be present for the kids at meal times and bath or bed times

ofcourse it would mean not:
- whinging on social media (so losing her usp)
- decorating gone midnight
- dedicating a day to “social media”

makes a mockery of people juggling full time work they can’t reschedule and home schooling.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.