Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

superxo1

Chatty Member
Bullshit Sarah, if that’s the case sweetheart Isla would be included in the class teams meeting in the mornings....
Isla is still a notable absence from the list you whopper

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
The excitement of him trying to turn the lights off broke my heart because she didn’t even realise that he thought they might
Glow in the dark. Even if something like that hadn’t crossed her mind after seeing his reaction I’d have been straight on amazon for some glow in the dark ones to add!
You hit the nail on here. “She didn’t even realise”. She doesn’t know that little boy at all. Her only interaction with him is when she’s got a camera between him and her. It’s heartbreaking.

• Sad

Chewingthefat

What is the obsession with panelling? Everyone is doing it! Unless you have a house which is old enough for original panelling then it just looks odd and out of place. These interior trends go out of date very quickly!

Whatthecatsaid

Dear sarah
This morning
- my oven died
- my coffee machine exploded
- I had to do two hours of zoom calls whilst also managing a child that potentially has Covid and another child that needs homeschooling. I have a very large and actually quite important protect I am working on alone because that’s my job, and now we all have to self isolate whilst we wait for a test result. My teen has health issues that make her more vulnerable. We have been NOWHERE other than food shopping and family walks.
You can feck off with your silly selfies and whining and “loungies” - in fact maybe you and the other waste of Oxygen on social media Emma Drew should get together for some “snackies” and commiserate on how hard your life is... because that’s probably all you are potentially good for...

I’m salty and annoyed today. Can you tell?

• Heart

Greendream

Her & captain Birdseye have got about as much personality as an ironing board.
Why so dull? Why is she so obsessed with doing a 3 week turnaround makeover on her home. She’s got some serious mental health issues, serious attachment issues re her children, very obsessive, she was obsessive with working out and eating breakfast burritos now it’s obsessing over decorating and buying things & doing it all ASAP.

I don’t think she has captured the mood of the nation yet? Very immersed in her own self importance. I don’t think it’s very acceptable when a lot of her followers are finding life hard, real front line workers, real parents who actually parent, the furloughed, the people who are suffering with the rollercoaster, lost jobs etc .... I don’t think it’s fair that Botox bitch buys this house, then is spend spend spend which is fine, good for her,at least she’s propping the economy up with all her frivalousness, but what I think it’s so completely tacky& insensitive is showing everybody every thing. Look at me, look what I bought, we’ve bought a new house & we can afford to do it all up, a new sofa, we even bought a temporary sofa just to waste some more cash. Oooh look at my lights. Oh look at my sideboard it’s from ‘insert expensive overpriced website’ go buy yourself one of you like huns.
What pandemic guys? The only pandemic she is going through is in her head. Which insta trend can I rinse next?

• Heart

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Why the obsessive decorating late at night? What does she think will happen if she doesn’t decorate the house immediately? It’ll fall down? Her behaviour is seriously worrying.

btw

I’m curious, is it normal for a bed guard to still be used at 4 years old? My sons bed is a mid sleeper so naturally has a side on it, but whenever he sleeps elsewhere such as grandparents and dads house, he sleeps perfectly fine in a bed without a guard. It just wouldn’t even of crossed my mind to use a bed guard at 4 years old but maybe I’m wrong tho

Reactions: 16

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her lips look so misshapen.
She’s gone so far overboard with the lip fillers, her mouth is messed up
Also - sorry but those kids are both old enough that they should be able to go to sleep without having someone laying beside them.
And seriously - change the fucking record Sarah. You have done god knows how many posts of this exact same thing. A weird selfie of your gigantic moon face laying in bed, with some bizzare caption about how much you love it.... who are you trying to convince? Parent your kids and stop looking for attention & approval from strangers on the internet.
absolute sad case.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Local news posted their "Top 18 influencers from the area" - No Sarah in sight. Bet she's fuming.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her poor children. Imagine them looking back on their mother’s social media one day?
I know.
What gets me is how everything she posts is so contrived. It’s all so fake. She’s setting up cameras, then sitting on the floor and taking photos of herself pretending to be “so stressed” - it’s just absolute lunacy. It’s honestly absolutely batshit crazy. Faking these weird photos - what a weird way to behave.

Bubsley

Chatty Member
It’s so obvious that she is being defensive about how much decorating she’s managed to do since they moved in. Oh yes we stay up really late at night and maybe have an hour or two if the kids will let us at the weekends...balls Sarah, you have plenty of time as you only work 3.5 days a week and your kids are at school and nursery full time. Liar.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Why are they doing bits in each room? Wouldn’t it make sense to take one room at a time and finish it before moving on to another? She makes my brain hurt
The words Sense and Sarah just don't go together. Why rush the house? Why put your kid in nursery full-time when you work part time? Why not eat together as a family? Why the need to take your phone into your son's bedroom whilst he is trying to get to sleep? Why not get professional help with your obsessive behaviour and parenting bond with Lachlan? The list is endless.

GPort

VIP Member
My kids complain when i tell them it’s time for a walk or “get your wellies on” but as soon as we’re outside (yes, I make them go even if they refuse!) they’re begging to stay longer and don’t want to go home. Even if it’s just kicking a ball around the field or scooting to the beach. I know that the benefits of getting outside and some fresh air totally outweigh the 5 minutes of complaining from the kids.

Sarah acts as if she’s being held hostage by her children. They won’t eat certain things, they won’t go certain places, they won’t sleep at regular times, they won’t play nicely together. These are not nature things! They are nurture! If she panders to them every time they say no or put up even a little resistance then they’ll learn to resist more, harder, every time! She needs to be firm, set boundaries and teach consequences as well as rewards.

• Heart

Greendream

I know style is subjective and all personal to you...

but this is my personal opinion... her style is fucking disgusting. No originality. Literally tick boxing every trend. I swear she just buys stuff cos she sees it’s on Instagram. The problem is she can’t execute it very well. That rattan wicker shelf thing. Does not go with that horrendous bathroom colour. That kind of shelf goes with a relaxed spa, natural textures/ colour vibe. Not under the sea bathroom.
Panneling. Space bedroom. Rainbows for Isla. Jesus Christ she literally is so boring. It’s been done hun. 5373839494 times over, a more personal bedroom that suited your kids would be fab. But then again you’d have to know them.

• Heart