Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Popper

VIP Member
There is no way Isla was asked what theme she wanted her room. No way would she have said “rainbows in grey” please 🙄 it would have been Spider-Man or football because they are her main interests. Sad that strangers know this. How sad to be decorating your child’s new bedroom for the benefit of your Instagram grid.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Second coat of Farrow and Ball Elephant Shit ....... no still looks like you’ve smeared the walls with crap .....

• Haha

OliviaPope

Someone needs to lay off the Botox. WTAF is going on with her face, her eyebrows are halfway up her forehead!
CE5C6A5A-67E1-424F-ACDE-2D7842A5005E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Leethechimpanzee

I honestly think she has back herself into a corner hence the bad mood yesterday...

can’t post #kindlygifted #AD during the day because she’s “in office”

Can’t admit she’s working from home as would get absolutely shafted for using up critical worker spaces and putting her children, teachers and community at risk...

so stuck in this weird place where she has go through all her old video clips and find one of her walking and lie about it...

She’s a bloody fruitloop but she’s also a narcissist and addicted to Insta and a bit of control freak, no way she can keep up this act!!!!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
"always in a football kit" surely that tells her she doesn't appreciate the floofy dresses

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
https://www.theguardian.com/educati...-workers-changes-again?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other so if her work has said she can work from home her kids need to be at home?
I’m confused why she gets offered a key worker spot everytime we go into lockdown when she always works from home.. & then proceeds to tell everyone she hasn’t done much work because she needed to clean or wanted to work out.. in my county you only get a key worker place if you absolutely cannot work from home.. I think it’s just really rude taking that spot from someone & then telling Instagram that you only done an hours work that day..

Reactions: 15

Greendream

Aww bless her heart she’s grateful they are healFy but still fucking foaming she has to have Lachlan at home. Imagine been in such a stinker of a mood on Monday cos of her poor little boy being potentially
exposed to covid and have to isolate.

here’s the thing I know it’s hard, we’ve had a year of this shite. It’s hard with kids and jobs BUT she doesn’t help herself. I feel for those kids. She is so negative all the time it’s probably rubbed off hence them being so emotional and the mood swings.

no we can’t do it all, hence why, you take more than 3 hours annual leave on your half day on Friday. Rob takes some too. You take flexi furlough from your job. They are minted. They don’t even have to worry about money thanks to selling their kids online. She likes her job cos it takes her away from her kids. That’s all.

I can’t feel sorry for her when she chooses to do so many extra curriculars, brand ads, painting her whole fucking house. I’d be spending my evening setting up something for Lachlan to do tomorrow.
Have you ever seen her do any activity with those children that wasn’t a brand deal. I haven’t. Poor kids just watch tv ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. Maybe a walk at the weekend if they are lucky. No play doh or puzzles or drawing, baking, anything remotely fun or that uses any effort. It’s sick. She makes absolute bank off the back of them but hates having to actually parent.

• Heart

GPort

VIP Member
So she’s repainting her grey hallway ...grey?

What is the point? She needs to chill out on the decorating and spend some time with the kids. They’re clearly in need of a bit of extra attention right now, like most kids are. It’s been a really tough year for them all.

• Heart

frostily

VIP Member
As if she’s just replaced all the IKEA kallax units with the exact same thing from more expensive shop 😂 she has zero imagination!

She’ll fill the new unit with fake plants and rose gold tat. What happened to that bargain “mid century” unit she got on gumtree? Replaced already with a made.com one?

Also, don’t most people have white grout? 🤷🏻‍♀️ What’s so exciting about that?
Loool lucky Lachlan, bet he loves fake plants and rose gold. Maybe she’ll add a “live laugh love” sign too.

• Haha
  • Sad

Justreading

VIP Member
If she needs such little sleep why doesnt she keep Isla home and work early morning/late evening if she really can't do work and homeschooling at the same time???

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Ok let’s take a step back .... I admit I’ve been banging on her door re the kids. I’d have more respect if she said “I can’t cope ... my OH has been away ...I’ve tried I need them to be in childcare for my mental health, he’s home but adjusting that’s why I’ve sent them to school”..... but she was ok stomping around Portsmouth last lockdown...no kids around

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
All siblings fight but Isla and Lachlan have never seemed to get on. Maybe it’s because (one week homeschool excepted) they get hardly any time at home/with their parents so are in a competition for attention when they do? All behaviour is communication after all.
Sarah is the only parent I know whose weekend revolves around herself wants (diy, trips for food whatever) and not the kids 🤷‍♀️
The kids don’t get on because Isla is treated completely differently to Lachlan; Isla can do no wrong whereas Lachlan is always being naughty or difficult but if Isla is misbehaving she’s “emotional”. Isla has been seen on numerous occasions winding Lachlan up, taking his toys and generally being a precious little shit. Sarah & Rob are just woefully incompetent at every aspect of parenting.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Ah here it comes - photos of Isla doing school work whilst she’s working. Welcome to the juggle Sarah. You won’t get any sympathy here.

• Haha

southcoaster

I have mentioned to my husband about what sorts of meetings are currently happening in person across defence.

His reply was that only in person meetings are happening where the subject matter is too sensitive security/operational wise and with no secure communications available.

Keeping in mind that PMQ, parliamentary debates and court proceeding are happening virtually, but not for Sham Mama life, she is too important!

I bet much doubt there is a need for Sarah to have an encrypted laptop or phone so regular old Skype will do!

Instasham

Chatty Member
soup making with ‘soup packs’ which I presume is a bag of chopped up vegetables - does she buy anything that isn’t prepackaged and processed?

• Wow

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Such a shame for Lachlan having to dance on his own; meanwhile princess Isla gets daddy to dance with 😢 none of them even acknowledge Lachlan.
We all worship our kids but I think they let Isla rule the roost & that’s why Sarah can’t handle it when she throws a tantrum. Sorry but she’s making a rod for her own back there; if you don’t show who the parent is straight away they will take advantage of you forever. Also I know this is mean but I think Isla is a brat.

GPort

VIP Member
How fucking boring must your life be if you’re obsessed with tuna and sweet corn ?
After a year of diet food I’d probably obsess over a basic tuna sandwich too (although it’s not even proper bread!)

She’s never had to sit and eat with her kids before. They get fed at nursery, after school clubs, at Costa, at Grannies or movie night teas on the sofa. Now that Sarah wants to get insta-shots of the family sat nicely at the fancy kitchen island she’s realising that encouraging their performative behaviour for the past 6 years has been detrimental!

Hate to say “told ya so” but we bloody did tell you so, Sarah! Many times. And you read it!