Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked nice on Pinterest so why bother considering if it suits your style of property?!? She does it with fashion too. Jumps on every trend without considering if it suits her body shape.

The original grey in that room was much nicer than this dog poo brown and pointless panelling.

Reactions: 10
Oh man, the shite brown wall 😳 you can buy all the fancy, expensive paint you see on Instagram you want Sarah, but doesn’t always mean it looks nice. Love how she is doing her usual desperation stories to try and tell herself it looks nice 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear oh dear, can’t get the name of the paint right can she? It’s sulking ROOM pink. Tut tut

Reactions: 4
I was trying to work out why the panelling just doesn’t look right and now you say it I think you’re spot on. It’s just totally wrong for that style of property - the room proportions don’t work. It might have looked ok if it was a bit lower, and not in that bleh pink. (Not that I know a thing about interiors obvs - just my musings!)

It just doesn't look right in new builds - the ceilings are too low.

Reactions: 4
Just because it’s farrow and ball doesn’t mean it’s nice, I think people sometimes use it just to say they’ve painted it with farrow and ball 😂 nowt wrong with dulux 👍🏼

Reactions: 13
Why are they doing bits in each room? Wouldn’t it make sense to take one room at a time and finish it before moving on to another? She makes my brain hurt

Reactions: 17
Just because it’s farrow and ball doesn’t mean it’s nice, I think people sometimes use it just to say they’ve painted it with farrow and ball 😂 nowt wrong with dulux 👍🏼
Any professional painter/decorator will tell you that F&B paint is shite. They have a good range of colours but the actual quality of the paint is tit. Most will tell you to use Dulux or Valspar and get them to colour match a F&B swatch if you like a colour.

Reactions: 19
Why are they doing bits in each room? Wouldn’t it make sense to take one room at a time and finish it before moving on to another? She makes my brain hurt
The words Sense and Sarah just don't go together. Why rush the house? Why put your kid in nursery full-time when you work part time? Why not eat together as a family? Why the need to take your phone into your son's bedroom whilst he is trying to get to sleep? Why not get professional help with your obsessive behaviour and parenting bond with Lachlan? The list is endless.

Reactions: 16
The words Sense and Sarah just don't go together. Why rush the house? Why put your kid in nursery full-time when you work part time? Why not eat together as a family? Why the need to take your phone into your son's bedroom whilst he is trying to get to sleep? Why not get professional help with your obsessive behaviour and parenting bond with Lachlan? The list is endless.
You forgot one: ‘why is she such a twit?’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sulking pink is vile- horrible puce colour. Whyyyyy
Sarah was obviously hell bent on using F&b paint, but the shade she's chosen has come out so muddy-looking. She would have been better off going with a shade like Calamine that's more pink than brown.

Reactions: 6
That pink colour is vile. It just looks grubby. I bought 3 5 litre tins of Farrow and Ball, to paint one of my rooms in my extension. It is a dark colour, but my painter had done an undercoat. The paint was a nightmare. It shows every finger mark. The painter was sanding and painting and painting. It took him a week to this room, that and the paint came to over £1k to paint one room Argh!!! The other room in the extension is also a dark colour but is valspar paint and much better finish, not showing marks, only took took him 2 days. I would never buy estate emulsion from F&B again. It’s a really bad idea if you’ve got kids, shows up every mark!

• Wow
That panelling looks like the inside of the public toilets in the 80’s. I wonder when she’s drilling the glory holes in the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That panelling looks like the inside of the public toilets in the 80’s. I wonder when she’s drilling the glory holes in the wall 😂
She's just missing a basic witch Margo in Margate "Be Kind" print to achieve Ultimate Instagram Cliché status.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She talks to Lachlan like he’s a dog “where’s the good boy” or like he is a 1 year old. She is so awkward and nervous around him. It’s so obvious even from the “5minutes” if her like she shares daily. And that wall she is so excited about just looks white to me 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with the skirting boards? It’s a dodgy join but a bit of sanding, filler and a repaint it it would be gone. So wasteful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.