Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
soup making with ‘soup packs’ which I presume is a bag of chopped up vegetables - does she buy anything that isn’t prepackaged and processed?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
soup making with ‘soup packs’ which I presume is a bag of chopped up vegetables - does she buy anything that isn’t prepackaged and processed?
Didn’t you know that she’s a busy working mum of 2, who works from home, home schools and does so much behind the scenes that she doesn’t have time to cut up food

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You forgot she is also busy painting and decorating a complete house when it doesn't need it.
She has no time to cut fruit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had a look online for the coffee table... In the picture on their website it has literally the same sofas she's bought 🙄.... I personally don't like it! And wouldn't be paying that much for it!

Reactions: 4
“I never eat pudding” yet another example of
How she unhealthily restricts herself food-wise

Reactions: 9
I think Sarah needs to take a social media break ASAP.

She says herself she is struggling at thr moment which I do give her some credit for.

Looking for ways to take back control, getting obsessive about painting walls when let’s face it no one is going anywhere for a while.

She is going to spiral IMO.

Instead of obsessing about posting and keeping up with the algorithm, stop. People don’t need to see you behind a laptop of looking at 40 shades of white paint.

I think Sarah needs to take a social media break ASAP.

She says herself she is struggling at thr moment which I do give her some credit for.

Looking for ways to take back control, getting obsessive about painting walls when let’s face it no one is going anywhere for a while.

She is going to spiral IMO.

Instead of obsessing about posting and keeping up with the algorithm, stop. People don’t need to see you behind a laptop of looking at 40 shades of white paint.
I honest think that for Sarah and the majority of these “influencers” that posting on Instagram is almost like an obsession, a compulsion. It’s like they feel that they have to post online in order to validate every action they take in life, even the most mundane pointless things. They seem to be in the mindset that if they don’t post it online for a bunch of strangers to see then it’s not “real” or doesn’t have any worth or value. They are all completely screwed up.

Call me cynical but by saying she is struggling and feeling anxious and especially the effort she must have gone to to set up her camera to take the bathroom floor selfie I feel it is more for likes and comments than a real message to others who might be struggling.

Yes, she certainly has some psychological issues but remember that everything an influencer posts online is for the benefit of her bank account. Even when not an AD she needs the engagement, the likes and comments to keep her relevant.

Reactions: 19
Call me cynical but by saying she is struggling and feeling anxious and especially the effort she must have gone to to set up her camera to take the bathroom floor selfie I feel it is more for likes and comments than a real message to others who might be struggling.

Yes, she certainly has some psychological issues but remember that everything an influencer posts online is for the benefit of her bank account. Even when not an AD she needs the engagement, the likes and comments to keep her relevant.
I thought exactly the same - that she's trying to boost engagement by posting something she thinks her followers would relate to.

Reactions: 11
What a bizzare photo of her....
And sorry but having a shower at night......wow, earth shattering content there Sarah.

what a weirdo.

Reactions: 14
Well things don’t seem to have died down on her mouthwash post and I don’t think the agency have helped at all with their reply so she is probably pant wetting post the sleeping pill debacle

Well things don’t seem to have died down on her mouthwash post and I don’t think the agency have helped at all with their reply so she is probably pant wetting post the sleeping pill debacle
Her “agency” are nothing but a glorified recruitment company.

Reactions: 3

I thought this too. Probably seen her bestie lucie and the bump getting lots of attention and wanted some for herself.

She actually fed her child a normal looking lunch. Pasta, yoghurt and fruit on normal looking plates and bowls... I’m shooketh! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She actually fed her child a normal looking lunch. Pasta, yoghurt and fruit on normal looking plates and bowls... I’m shooketh! 😂
And it was entirely for our benefit 😂 the prison plates will be out as soon as the photo is on the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.