Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think immediately of the wide-eyed selfies when she was on a work training course, all the lies she told about how she had to work 2 days a week in the office and spending her worktime doing a Q&A on Instagram because her work VPN was down. All this information shared when she is meant to be working on top secret MOD projects....i.e.how many staples they have ordered this month 😉

Reactions: 6
Had a look online for the coffee table... In the picture on their website it has literally the same sofas she's bought 🙄.... I personally don't like it! And wouldn't be paying that much for it!
Did it also have bizarrely placed coasters in each corner?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The pity post was only posted because she jumped on the "woe is me" insta bandwagon. You know it occasionally pops up about "trolls" and forums (basically tattle). Seemed to be the topic of conversation for most yesterday. She saw other instagrammers getting attention, so thought she'd join in.

Sarah, you've barely done a week of homeschooling. People have been doing it for much longer, with younger children at home too and also working at the same time. Suck it up.

Reactions: 13
Why is it funny that L kicked R out of bed? L is 4 ,he should be taken back to his own bed to sleep

Reactions: 6
Why is it funny that L kicked R out of bed? L is 4 ,he should be taken back to his own bed to sleep
And why are all the lights on? And if not lights then the flash of her camera!? If your kids gets up don’t have the light on taking photos ffs

Reactions: 9
And why are all the lights on? And if not lights then the flash of her camera!? If your kids gets up don’t have the light on taking photos ffs
Who the duck thinks to get their phone out at 1.30AM to take photos and upload them to bleeping Instagram.....

this woman is fucked up beyond belief. What an absolute weirdo. Maybe you should parent your child Sarah instead of constantly trying to hide in your phone.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This is so weird! Absolutely no need for a photo let alone posting it! Why on earth would you take a picture at gone 11 and add it to stories? She makes no sense.

It is not uncommon to have to put children back to bed if they get up for some reason but goodness me it’s very obvious that the best thing to do is set a very clear example that it’s night time and that everyone has their own bed.

Certainly make sure everything is ok and they aren’t troubled but learning to deal with bad dreams and night wakings is just one of those things parents have to help children learn and deal with.

Strange that Rob decided to go and sleep in a child’s single bed!

Reactions: 4
I’d say it’s pretty normal for Lachlan to get up in the night. He’s just got a new bedroom in a new house having never moved before. He was previously sharing with his sister so probably used to having someone close by if he woke. It’s only been a month or so since they moved. So much change for him!

Sarah just needs to reassure him and take him back to bed. Maybe let HIM choose things to make his room feel special to him. She’s just so clueless.

Reactions: 13
She's addicted to social media and oversharing. Why couldn't you all share the bed? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I wonder if it was Sinbad kicking Lachlan out of bed. Imagine having to share a bed with night owl Sarah. The light from her phone as she constantly checks how many likes and comments she has.

That photo of Lachlan (still with the stupid filter on his face) was another 'look everyone he loves me. He needs me. I am a good mum'

Reactions: 8
What the duck is pesto eggy bread??? What’s wrong with good old fashioned eggy bread??? And don’t even get me started on how whatever the duck that is, it’s NOT eggy bread. She’s bleeping useless.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Islas angry because she cant see her 'wee pals' but whenever Lachlan is angry she cant work out the reason. Maybe he spends to much time with his 'wee pals' and not enough time at home.

I feel like she will end up putting Isla back in school soon.

Reactions: 11
So Islas angry because she cant see her 'wee pals' but whenever Lachlan is angry she cant work out the reason. Maybe he spends to much time with his 'wee pals' and not enough time at home.

I feel like she will end up putting Isla back in school soon.
I would think she does nt have a choice. I m sure there’s more to this than she’s letting on.I suspect she s been asked by the school to keep Isla home as she works from home and can look after her there. I m sure all this meetings and working from the office is a smoke screen x

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What about all the other children.... Who have never had a keyworker space and have basically been off school a year!!! I do feel for all children but its only been a week for Isla!

Reactions: 18
What about all the other children.... Who have never had a keyworker space and have basically been off school a year!!! I do feel for all children but its only been a week for Isla!
Came here to say the same thing. It's hard for all the kids that are at home. But it's been a bloody week. Most kids have been off for months and months. Isla even gets video calls from school from what it looks like. Some kids aren't even getting that.

Maybe if you kept them occupied and thought of a fun activity to do indoor, rather than bleeping panelling, they wouldn't be at each other's throats.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.