Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported her to the ASA and I’m going to e mail her agency. That’s the second time she’s done an ad campaign that is medically incorrect and she needs to stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What filter has she used on Lachlan's face on her stories? duck about with your own face all you want but don't mess about with your little boys face. It looks so odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sarah in home haul - I gave Lachlan choice of space or dinosaurs as those are his things.

90 seconds later - opens Lachlan’s toy drawer full of superheroes, not a space or dinosaur thing in sight.

😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She's so full of her own self importance...

She loves to boast about the ads she gets asked to do, and when called out for promoting using something in a way that can duck your teeth up, she's all "I'll contact my agent".

Bore off you basic witch. Do you day job, look after your children. You're not qualified to "influence".

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand all these mouthwash and toothpaste adverts with influencers. Same as with the bloody eggs..who needs influences to buy these things?? Are people that stupid ,??

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand all these mouthwash and toothpaste adverts with influencers. Same as with the bloody eggs..who needs influences to buy these things?? Are people that stupid ,??
Exactly. And it was a completely half arsed advert anyway. You can tell she’s just done it for the money. I honestly dunno how she gets adverts, she’s bleeping useless. She’s so wooden and boring and she’s got zero charisma or personality on camera.

Reactions: 10
Because companies don’t look beyond 10k and swipe up. Listerine basically told me to “call the customer helpline, they’ll explain how to use the mouthwash”. No response from her agency. The agency probably doesn’t care much, as long as they get paid. It’s all about money.

• Angry
Because companies don’t look beyond 10k and swipe up. Listerine basically told me to “call the customer helpline, they’ll explain how to use the mouthwash”. No response from her agency. The agency probably doesn’t care much, as long as they get paid. It’s all about money.
If you report it to the ASA they will publish their findings on their website including naming all parties involved.

Reactions: 2
That's an unacceptable response when they are advertising using it against NHS advice. Consumers are entitled to assume that the demo is correct. Particularly when there is no disclaimer on the advert saying that consumers should call the helpline 🙈. I would forward that on to ASA and consider contacting the British Dental Association to see if they can give any advice

Reactions: 6
Her & captain Birdseye have got about as much personality as an ironing board.
Why so dull? Why is she so obsessed with doing a 3 week turnaround makeover on her home. She’s got some serious mental health issues, serious attachment issues re her children, very obsessive, she was obsessive with working out and eating breakfast burritos now it’s obsessing over decorating and buying things & doing it all ASAP.

I don’t think she has captured the mood of the nation yet? Very immersed in her own self importance. I don’t think it’s very acceptable when a lot of her followers are finding life hard, real front line workers, real parents who actually parent, the furloughed, the people who are suffering with the rollercoaster, lost jobs etc .... I don’t think it’s fair that Botox witch buys this house, then is spend spend spend which is fine, good for her,at least she’s propping the economy up with all her frivalousness, but what I think it’s so completely tacky& insensitive is showing everybody every thing. Look at me, look what I bought, we’ve bought a new house & we can afford to do it all up, a new sofa, we even bought a temporary sofa just to waste some more cash. Oooh look at my lights. Oh look at my sideboard it’s from ‘insert expensive overpriced website’ go buy yourself one of you like huns.
What pandemic guys? The only pandemic she is going through is in her head. Which insta trend can I rinse next?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Her & captain Birdseye have got about as much personality as an ironing board.
Why so dull? Why is she so obsessed with doing a 3 week turnaround makeover on her home. She’s got some serious mental health issues, serious attachment issues re her children, very obsessive, she was obsessive with working out and eating breakfast burritos now it’s obsessing over decorating and buying things & doing it all ASAP.

I don’t think she has captured the mood of the nation yet? Very immersed in her own self importance. I don’t think it’s very acceptable when a lot of her followers are finding life hard, real front line workers, real parents who actually parent, the furloughed, the people who are suffering with the rollercoaster, lost jobs etc .... I don’t think it’s fair that Botox witch buys this house, then is spend spend spend which is fine, good for her,at least she’s propping the economy up with all her frivalousness, but what I think it’s so completely tacky& insensitive is showing everybody every thing. Look at me, look what I bought, we’ve bought a new house & we can afford to do it all up, a new sofa, we even bought a temporary sofa just to waste some more cash. Oooh look at my lights. Oh look at my sideboard it’s from ‘insert expensive overpriced website’ go buy yourself one of you like huns.
What pandemic guys? The only pandemic she is going through is in her head. Which insta trend can I rinse next?
Yes, when she said that they bought a temp sofa and then said it was over 200 and something pounds, my mouth did drop. I realise everyone has different budgets, but it just surprised me that she’d spend that much on a sofa, that’s going to be used for a few weeks before the new one comes. What was wrong with making do with the old sofas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Exactly. And it was a completely half arsed advert anyway. You can tell she’s just done it for the money. I honestly dunno how she gets adverts, she’s bleeping useless. She’s so wooden and boring and she’s got zero charisma or personality on camera.
We need to all message brands with these comments, they need feedback. 90%of influencers are bloody crap.

I purposely picked a name that you can't shorten because it drives me mad when people do it!!! So many names she could have chosen with nice shortened alternative aswell!
So did I 🙋‍♀️

Why does she always add ‘hahaha’ or ‘lol’ to her posts that aren't In the slightest bit funny. It’s so Awkward! You just n
know that she’s the kind of person to chat incessantly to fill in silences.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yes, when she said that they bought a temp sofa and then said it was over 200 and something pounds, my mouth did drop. I realise everyone has different budgets, but it just surprised me that she’d spend that much on a sofa, that’s going to be used for a few weeks before the new one comes. What was wrong with making do with the old sofas 🤷🏻‍♀️
I assumed they must have a 2nd reception room and the temporary sofa would go in there once the new one is delivered but from the house plans they don't so she'll be trying to sell the pink one once the new one arrives.

Anyone one else make soup to try and get control of their lives?

• Haha
I haven’t read this whole thread so this may have been mentioned before but I wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah has bipolar or ADHD (no offence to anyone with those conditions btw!) she bounces around, states how she can function on so little sleep, and seems to charge from one drama to another and today’s story - ‘making soup to feel like I have some control when actually feeling rather overwhelmed’ overwhelmed by what? She has a lush new house which is perfectly liveable despite wanting to make cosmetic changes, two healthy kids and a husband and a decent income. I don’t get it and think she is unwell.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t read this whole thread so this may have been mentioned before but I wouldn’t be surprised if Sarah has bipolar or ADHD (no offence to anyone with those conditions btw!) she bounces around, states how she can function on so little sleep, and seems to charge from one drama to another and today’s story - ‘making soup to feel like I have some control when actually feeling rather overwhelmed’ overwhelmed by what? She has a lush new house which is perfectly liveable despite wanting to make cosmetic changes, two healthy kids and a husband and a decent income. I don’t get it and think she is unwell.
Id say bipolar more than ADHD. Im being tested for ADHD and I can hand on heart say im nothing like her.

Id say bipolar more than ADHD. Im being tested for ADHD and I can hand on heart say im nothing like her.
Based on her inability to form meaningful connections, her seeming lost and like she's not sure who she is, her constant need for validation, her eating disorder, and the way her parents and Rob walk on eggshells around her I have wondered whether she doesn't have borderline personality disorder.

Either way, think we can all agree that something isn't quite right. Wish that her family would stop enabling her and help her to get the support she needs.

Based on her inability to form meaningful connections, her seeming lost and like she's not sure who she is, her constant need for validation, her eating disorder, and the way her parents and Rob walk on eggshells around her I have wondered whether she doesn't have borderline personality disorder.

Either way, think we can all agree that something isn't quite right. Wish that her family would stop enabling her and help her to get the support she needs.
Think this pretty much sums it up! As we all know Sarah does read here, but if only she would actually read and address the concerned comments!

Anyone else think that Sarah’s PR team seem a bit inexperienced and quite frankly tit? They seem very unprofessional..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.