Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Harassed’ at work, teaching fractions and STILL has time to take a selfie and post it on Instagram with a caption. What a multitasker!
I can't believe the things she posts about her work life on Instagram! 😳 I know someone here reckons that she has all of her colleagues blocked, but when you have a public account, how can you be so sure that no one at work will see these things? 🤯

Reactions: 8
Maybe it’s a cry for help - “harassed” and forced to go into the office for meetings that could be done remotely. Maybe Sarah needs someone to pay attention and report her employers as she doesn’t feel able to?!

Reactions: 4
Dear sarah
This morning
- my oven died
- my coffee machine exploded
- I had to do two hours of zoom calls whilst also managing a child that potentially has Covid and another child that needs homeschooling. I have a very large and actually quite important protect I am working on alone because that’s my job, and now we all have to self isolate whilst we wait for a test result. My teen has health issues that make her more vulnerable. We have been NOWHERE other than food shopping and family walks.
You can feck off with your silly selfies and whining and “loungies” - in fact maybe you and the other waste of Oxygen on social media Emma Drew should get together for some “snackies” and commiserate on how hard your life is... because that’s probably all you are potentially good for...

I’m salty and annoyed today. Can you tell?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I know style is subjective and all personal to you...

but this is my personal opinion... her style is bleeping disgusting. No originality. Literally tick boxing every trend. I swear she just buys stuff cos she sees it’s on Instagram. The problem is she can’t execute it very well. That rattan wicker shelf thing. Does not go with that horrendous bathroom colour. That kind of shelf goes with a relaxed spa, natural textures/ colour vibe. Not under the sea bathroom.
Panneling. Space bedroom. Rainbows for Isla. Jesus Christ she literally is so boring. It’s been done hun. 5373839494 times over, a more personal bedroom that suited your kids would be fab. But then again you’d have to know them.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And she basically wants to replace every aspect of the house. Why would she want to replace the actual toilet ffs? Money to burn.
It looked much better in the yellow and gray that the room was originally.

See she is serving up what looks like cat's sick for dinner tonight.

Reactions: 13
I know style is subjective and all personal to you...

but this is my personal opinion... her style is bleeping disgusting. No originality. Literally tick boxing every trend. I swear she just buys stuff cos she sees it’s on Instagram. The problem is she can’t execute it very well. That rattan wicker shelf thing. Does not go with that horrendous bathroom colour. That kind of shelf goes with a relaxed spa, natural textures/ colour vibe. Not under the sea bathroom.
Panneling. Space bedroom. Rainbows for Isla. Jesus Christ she literally is so boring. It’s been done hun. 5373839494 times over, a more personal bedroom that suited your kids would be fab. But then again you’d have to know them.
I agree. I could have written how she would decorate it. Not an original idea in sight . Basic, mainstream & soul-less. This is no exclusive to her, it applies to all of the insta Huns in their white and grey furnished , herringbone floored boxes . Don’t forget the kitchen island and live love laugh boards 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think after watching the house tour.... She bought the house for the kitchen island! She obviously wanted one..... and she wants to change everything else! Including painting the kitchen cupboards a slightly different shade!

Reactions: 2
Did she pay £475k?
The thing that was confusing me, was rightmove hasn’t updated the sale details of when she bought it, so it’s showing a last sold info from 2015 so I scrolled through to look at the 4 beds and found it. The flowery wallpaper was instantly recognisable 😂

Yes I had this issue, I had to scroll through the 4 beds, but hers hasn’t got updated sale info from when she bought it!

Her skin looks so tight and stretched in her latest grid post.

Reactions: 2
Found it! The ironic thing is the estate agent who sold it (chambers) had (still has) a video advertising it on YouTube!!

Reactions: 5
She’s posted a few things about her hallway now.... why have coat hooks with nothing on them? Surely they’re not for decoration?

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, her first ever piece of non-white IKEA furniture and she’s so excited about it.

Who’s gonna tell her that she’ll need to dust that black console table a few hundred times a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Typical Sarah, loves the half an hour a day she spends with her kid while she tells him shhh sleepy time and he falls asleep. Always on her phone, always taking selfies. I would never think to take my phone into their bedrooms during bedtime. Read a couple of books, switch out the light and let them go to sleep. No hand holding or blue light in the darkness needed.

How about, spend some quality time with your kids while they are still concious mama life and detach the phone from your hand for once.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.