Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHY?! has she driven back into Gosport to go to the park? 🤯 omg, does this women have any idea wtf is happening in the world at the moment? STAY HOME! STAY LOCAL! There is a big empty field literally behind her house if she wants somewhere for the kids to run around a bit.

Reactions: 4
The weird thing is there have been way more “insta” houses for sale on that road in the last year or two. I wonder why she chose one that she wants to change sooo much about as soon as she possibly can.

Reactions: 3
The posts on this thread tell you exactly which website it’s on and more or less the exact street...!
Lol, I think I’ve found the street, just can’t match a house 😂 I’m sure I’ll see it in a house tour vlog soon

Reactions: 1
You guys are great! Found it on Rightmove when it previously sold but it has the new pictures on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
The thing that was confusing me, was rightmove hasn’t updated the sale details of when she bought it, so it’s showing a last sold info from 2015 so I scrolled through to look at the 4 beds and found it. The flowery wallpaper was instantly recognisable 😂

Lol, I think I’ve found the street, just can’t match a house 😂 I’m sure I’ll see it in a house tour vlog soon

Yes I had this issue, I had to scroll through the 4 beds, but hers hasn’t got updated sale info from when she bought it!

Reactions: 2
The thing that was confusing me, was rightmove hasn’t updated the details of when she bought it, so I scrolled through to look at the 4 beds and found it. The flowery wallpaper was instantly recognisable 😂

Yes I had this issue, I had to scroll through the 4 beds, but hers hasn’t got updated sale info from when she bought it!
The sales info is on there. When she bought it and the amount paid.

Reactions: 1
Tbh I really like her house, it’s a ’pretty house’, but she wants to change so much I’m not sure why she bought it?

Tbh I really like her house, it’s a ’pretty house’, but she wants to change so much I’m not sure why she bought it?
It's a nice house. I don't understand why she's so negative about it.

She needs to go back to her area, though. Gosport no longer wants you. Thanks, hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed, it looks very pretty and inviting. Not really the sort of house I would imagine that Sarah would buy to paint everything grey/Hague Blue and Ikeeeeyyaaa-fy.

I was surprised at the time when she moved in and had to strip wallpaper and paint ASAP - now that I've seen photos of the house I'm actually shocked that she couldn't just wait a few weeks. It seems to be in excellent condition - maybe the wallpaper isn't everyone's cup of tea but there's certainly nothing offensive about the house as it was.

Reactions: 5
Agreed, it looks very pretty and inviting. Not really the sort of house I would imagine that Sarah would buy to paint everything grey/Hague Blue and Ikeeeeyyaaa-fy.

I was surprised at the time when she moved in and had to strip wallpaper and paint ASAP - now that I've seen photos of the house I'm actually shocked that she couldn't just wait a few weeks. It seems to be in excellent condition - maybe the wallpaper isn't everyone's cup of tea but there's certainly nothing offensive about the house as it was.
When we bought our house, the wallpaper resembled my Nan's curtains. But we were just so excited to have been able to purchase our own home that we left the decorating for a while. We did eventually decorate, of course. I don't think I'd ever be able to mention a single thing that we dislike about our house. She just seems so negative and draining.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's an interesting choice, especially if they plan to move in a few years as not much room to make money on it. Only one reception room downstairs. They could extend up into the attic but who wants a 5 bedroom house with only one living space? They don't have room to put on a conservatory or extend the kitchen / dining area without compromising on the garden which is already quite small.
Panelling walls and painting in Grannie's favourite colours won't put money on a perfectly OK house as it is.

Reactions: 5
It's an interesting choice, especially if they plan to move in a few years as not much room to make money on it. Only one reception room downstairs. They could extend up into the attic but who wants a 5 bedroom house with only one living space? They don't have room to put on a conservatory or extend the kitchen / dining area without compromising on the garden which is already quite small.
Panelling walls and painting in Grannie's favourite colours won't put money on a perfectly OK house as it is.
Can you imagine Sarah living through a big reno project after seeing how bothered she was by a bit of wallpaper? 😂 The completely inoffensive tiles are doing her head in too.

Imagine Sarah having to get through a kitchen extension or a loft conversion. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.