Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like that new account that popped up yesterday to give away the address has been deleted already.

How odd.

Hahahahaha

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Those home accounts she has tagged could pretty much all be the same house. I really don't understand why they all want their homes to look the same, and Sarah is like that uncool kid who follows the trends about a year after everyone else

Reactions: 10
When we bought our house, the wallpaper resembled my Nan's curtains. But we were just so excited to have been able to purchase our own home that we left the decorating for a while. We did eventually decorate, of course. I don't think I'd ever be able to mention a single thing that we dislike about our house. She just seems so negative and draining.
We were the same. We had a burgundy bathroom suite. A leaky shower, wood chip everywhere, horrid carpets. We did what we could with little money. Ripped up carpets, and lived with the bathroom suite for about 5 years as we couldn’t afford to replace it all. We were so excited to have our own space that we could call our own.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And as predicted she has started with the wide eyed selfies at coping with school work and her job. Surely her work can't be happy about her posting to Instagram about being 'harassed' by work. If so busy and stressed stop posting to Instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
All the work we’ve had from school has been pretty independent and not needed that much parental input. We’re certainly not being asked to “teach” them things, more like supervise or assist with the technology, upload work they finish etc.

Once again Sarah is exaggerating and making everything seem harder than it actually is.

Reactions: 11
I wish they would close Ls nurseries, then she could really see what it is to struggle with both of them at home!

Reactions: 9
‘Harassed’ at work, teaching fractions and STILL has time to take a selfie and post it on Instagram with a caption. What a multitasker!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If you have time to update Instagram with how busy you are, you aren’t that busy. Or if she is able to survive on such little sleep why not ask work if she could do a couple of hours in the evening and then she could use the time during the day for home learning.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.