Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips look so misshapen.
She’s gone so far overboard with the lip fillers, her mouth is messed up
Also - sorry but those kids are both old enough that they should be able to go to sleep without having someone laying beside them.
And seriously - change the bleeping record Sarah. You have done god knows how many posts of this exact same thing. A weird selfie of your gigantic moon face laying in bed, with some bizzare caption about how much you love it.... who are you trying to convince? Parent your kids and stop looking for attention & approval from strangers on the internet.
absolute sad case.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Also - sorry but those kids are both old enough that they should be able to go to sleep without having someone laying beside them.
And seriously - change the bleeping record Sarah. You have done god knows how many posts of this exact same thing. A weird selfie of your gigantic moon face laying in bed, with some bizzare caption about how much you love it.... who are you trying to convince? Parent your kids and stop looking for attention & approval from strangers on the internet.
absolute sad case.
She’s looking a big alcohol bloated in the face too. Not the best look 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
absolute sad case.
The laying in bed with them is more for her peace of mind than theres. Its a way she can validate herself as a 'good mum'

Reactions: 5
The laying in bed with them is more for her peace of mind than theres. Its a way she can validate herself as a 'good mum'
them children are an inconvenience to her every moment of the day, and she’d rather do anything but look after them, but all of a sudden when it’s bed time she’s all for being present and loving

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You don’t need to gender a printer!! A printer is not “he”? How old are you!?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How come Sarah can work downstairs and homeschool in the new house but needed a boss babe box room in the last house? She will no doubt get a new gifted printer to AD soon enough

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How come Sarah can work downstairs and homeschool in the new house but needed a boss babe box room in the last house? She will no doubt get a new gifted printer to AD soon enough
Maybe she can’t get good internet coverage upstairs...oh wait... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is weird to gender things. I know we call our car a female name and “she” but that’s a long-standing family joke. To gender printers and objects in the house is a bit weird. I’ve never known anyone do that.

Reactions: 4
Not defending her but I am not working upstairs in my office at the moment. It is just myself an my little one home all day so I am working downstairs so I can supervise her learning and so she isnt just floating around the house all day on her own.
Although I doubt that's the reason Sarah is working downstairs, hers will be so she can take photos of 'meelies' for the gram 🙄

Reactions: 3
Not defending her but I am not working upstairs in my office at the moment. It is just myself an my little one home all day so I am working downstairs so I can supervise her learning and so she isnt just floating around the house all day on her own.
Although I doubt that's the reason Sarah is working downstairs, hers will be so she can take photos of 'meelies' for the gram 🙄
Yes I absolutely agree the best place for her is downstairs keeping an eye on isla and get some work done at the same time. My point was though during last lockdown she insisted on working upstairs in her office while the kids were alone downstairs. But she needed her office, however now suddenly she doesn't.

Reactions: 6
Yes I absolutely agree the best place for her is downstairs keeping an eye on isla and get some work done at the same time. My point was though during last lockdown she insisted on working upstairs in her office while the kids were alone downstairs. But she needed her office, however now suddenly she doesn't.
Thats because she had to have lachlan home last time and she doesn't like him so had to hide upstairs 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.