Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bad dress and bad angle. And poor Isla being made to wear something she would never ever ask to wear and probably hates just so her selfish mother can get a photo for insta.

Reactions: 13
Bad dress and bad angle. And poor Isla being made to wear something she would never ever ask to wear and probably hates just so her selfish mother can get a photo for insta.
probably bribed her to wear it for the photo ,and how has rob managed to smash the light with his head

Reactions: 5
Just came here to say SARAH IN A GLITTER MINIDRESS AND THOSE SHOES 😭

I mean I LOVE a good drag act but at the Christmas table?! 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just came here to say SARAH IN A GLITTER MINIDRESS AND THOSE SHOES 😭

I mean I LOVE a good drag act but at the Christmas table?! 🤷‍♀️🤣
God love them all. That was...bad

My husband genuinely thought it was some kind of alternative family set up when looking over my shoulder

• Haha
Had to have a look at her Christmas dress, what the actual... who picks that to wear when you're just having dinner with your household on Xmas day!? It's looks like a top on her. She is really bizarre, and her choice for Islas dress is pretty awful as well. She really has no style.

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised they didn’t have the turkey piped in .....bet all the bagpipe tunes were blaring out !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had to come on and mention the drag queen dress and shoes. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Knew my tattle mates would have seen the horrors and have been enjoying the embarrassing photo! Seriously Sarah has never looked more like a man! 😂

• Haha
Rob has found a secret man drawer?! Err think that’s where your cutlery goes! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.