Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You get the strange impression that thismamalife would be much happier if she wasn't a mama, don't you? I think she'd be happiest living back at home with her mum, having everything done for her.

I chose not to have children myself, so I definitely don't judge women who don't want or don't like children. But to have an Instagram account about mothering is rather odd for someone who seems to regard her kids as huge inconveniences.
I think you are spot on. You can see from insta, she has no mind of her own. She follows all the trends and only does what insta tells her to. I think she felt like you have to get married and have children, I don't think she ever thought she could make a choice of doing what she wanted. I agree she would be much happier without the children. It comes across everything is a box ticking exercise. No genuine want or love is ever there. Particularly for poor L. I don't even think Rob is that into the kids. I think if Sarah had told him she didn't want any he would have gone with that. Again, he doesn't seem to have any opinions or thoughts of his own.

Reactions: 6
Motherland Christmas special last night had a scene with one of them (Amanda) painting graffiti off a fence, all glammed up in a boiler suit and asking somebody else to take a photo of her "for the gram". Pretty much sums up Sarah, they even look vaguely alike

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am pretty sure that pink trend is very much over. Very late to the Insta party, Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's snowing back in Scotland. Spare a thought for her, poor lamb is missing out on all the Christmas photos of the AD props playing in the snow 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When will she learn her home is the house she lives at now. Scotland is where her mum lives but it isnt home.

Reactions: 8
“We aren’t at home” your kids or husband have never lived in Scotland and you lived there for about 10 minutes!
Can’t believe she’s still crying about having Christmas with her kids and husband. Everything making you cry? What, your new house? Your excited kids? Disgusting excuse for a mother

Reactions: 16
“We aren’t at home” your kids or husband have never lived in Scotland and you lived there for about 10 minutes!
Can’t believe she’s still crying about having Christmas with her kids and husband. Everything making you cry? What, your new house? Your excited kids? Disgusting excuse for a mother
Jesus - what a fud 🙄

Like most of us, didn't get to bed til late doing stuff and then woken up at 6am by very excited children wanting to see what the elf was up to. Had a lovely day so far as DH unexpectedly not working and I am bloody thrilled - not least because he had gone to the tip 🤣

Done loads of Christmas prep with my mum and sister on facetime and now sitting down to watch a bit of a Roald and Beatrix with the children before I change all the beds.

I am honestly starting to wonder if I might be a psychopath or something... I speak to my parents and my sister at least once a day and love them dearly. I obviously miss them but am actually looking forward to Christmas tomorrow not least because I finished all the wrapping last night and am going to make some egg nog later. 🥂

Also - asking for paint for Christmas on 23 December? I would be somewhat confused if my sister did this as I got her pressie ages ago

• Heart
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell women it has been raining down here for what feels like 3 months. This is the first day of glorious sunshine and blue skies we’ve had for a bleeping long time.
Get your kids out to the bleeping park and shut the duck up (this is what I’m doing .. and making mulled wine duh)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Watching her whining, pathetic stories crying because shes missing the snow in scotland and because shes being forced to spend her christmas with her husband and children.. next person on my stories is ex on the beaches Ashley Cain who's baby girl is in hospital with leukaemia. Give your bleeping giant head a shake Sarah you silly bleep. Yes you do need to snap out of it.

Reactions: 18
She is honestly beyond tragic. It’s ridiculous the way she’s carrying on. Pathetic and so bleeping selfish! Also a massive slap in the face to Rob - she’s being so bleeping rude, whinging because SHE can’t go “HOME” for Christmas- duck sake Sarah it’s not your bleeping home anymore!!!!!!! You haven’t lived there for YEARS! Your husband and 2 children have never ever ever lived there, it’s not their home, it’s nothing to do with them. Grow the duck up you silly woman.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.