Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs! Dry your eyes woman!
Not one for counting her blessings.
Does anyone watch What We Do in the Shadows? She’s Evie, Colin robinsons girlfriend the emotional vampire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her latest story has fucked me off big time. All my family live in scotland, havent seen them for over a year, we live my in scandinavia with no family around, myvhusband has been in Kuwait since November and was due to fly home early hours of the morning tomorrow, rewind to 4 hours ago and they are shutting the borders at 11pm. Thankfully hes on a flight now and will still get home tomorrow! Id give anything to be able to see my family, but its not safe!

Who the fucks plays bagpipes etc on spotify! Get of insta and go live in the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she expecting Boris and that Nicola woman to roll over and be like - you know what Sarah you poor deprived little mite, you pack up and pop off to mummy’s for Christmas.

She’s really getting on my tits, Sarah we know you read here you managed to expose yourself last week. So many people have it a lot worse than you and are just carrying on. Big girl pants on now and suck it up buttercup, you’re a mother act like one 🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s really peeing me off. “Wish we could move home” you’ve just bought a lovely family home, that a lot of people can only dream of, just be grateful fs

Reactions: 18
I'm Scottish and live a long way from home. Haven't seen my parents for a year due to cancer and I am absolutely pissing myself at the bagpipes. 😂😂😂. What's next? Oh just sitting here in my see you Jimmy wig with Sinbad dressed up as one of the Krankies and and can HARDLY hold the tears back. For God's sake, Sarah, you are lucky you spend every Christmas with your parents - most people take shots each with their partner's side or have them all at yours so the grandchildren can get to know both sides of the family

Does anyone else think that Sinbad secretly is thrilled although he'll know he'll have to put up with Sarah piping in the turkey looking like an extra from Braveheart. Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Wish we could move home'. Scotland isn't home to Sinbad or her children. Not that long ago she was going on about how she wanted an overseas deployment or to move abroad when he leaves the navy.

She saw her family in August. She could have spend more time with them but she chose to leave her kids and come back down South for tattoo removal appointments and child free cocktails and lunches with her besties. She needs to have a word with herself and if she really can't cope being so far apart from her parents, sell up or rent out this new house that she should be excited about and duck off back to Mummy and Daddy for good.

Reactions: 20
She’s really peeing me off. “Wish we could move home” you’ve just bought a lovely family home, that a lot of people can only dream of, just be grateful fs
Exactly. My home is where my husband dnd 3 little ones are. What a berk she is. Makes you embarrassed to be Scottish TBH

Reactions: 13
She would be in for a shock if she moved to Aberdeen, cause we don't have the bagpipes blasting on repeat and we don't dance to loch lomond every time last orders is called.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She would be in for a shock if she moved to Aberdeen, cause we don't have the bagpipes blasting on repeat and we don't dance to loch lomand every time last orders is called.
She's a complete walloper. I'm totally embarrassed for her. All this self indulgent bilge is sandwiched between numerous ads for amazon and tesco mobile. Couldn't make it up. Wonder what their PRs think? Not really the cheery festive family vibe they hoped for

Reactions: 8
Another AD making cash from her kids. The lifesaving tablet - while she’s had no internet 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She would be in for a shock if she moved to Aberdeen, cause we don't have the bagpipes blasting on repeat and we don't dance to loch lomond every time last orders is called.
And she said the other day she only lived there for a year and a half!
She just can’t make up her mind.
She’s so scottish she says the Dutch word for cat and pronounces eyekayah like no Scottish person ever 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And she said the other day she only lived there for a year and a half!
She just can’t make up her mind.
She’s so scottish she says the Dutch word for cat and pronounces eyekayah like no Scottish person ever 😂
Have never seen her do any Scottish content at all. Burns Night? St Andrews Day? Hogmanay......no Scottish cooking apart from the most awful mince and tatties that no self respecting Scottish person would ever cook let alone exhibit publically

Reactions: 11
Have never seen her do any Scottish content at all. Burns Night? St Andrews Day? Hogmanay......no Scottish cooking apart from the most awful mince and tatties that no self respecting Scottish person would ever cook let alone exhibit publically
oh god, boke! The mince 🤢 just fried off and left, no gravy or anything.
Embarrassing, she should be stopped at the border for that alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What really makes me laugh about Sarah is that she tries to imply that she’s this well traveled, cosmopolitan, boss babe bad ass witch, lived the London life, independent whhhhhooooomannnnnnn living her best influencer life...... but it’s all absolute bullshit. It’s just all rubbish. She’s just an insecure, spoilt, needy, childish woman who can’t cope with the normal pressures of adult life and who cannot seem to fathom that she’s no longer a 16 year old who needs to be looked after by her parents. It’s honestly just embarrassing watching her now. How on earth can Rob or her brother or her parents seriously watch this utter tit show and not feel mortified for her? It’s a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And anyway, who the duck listens to Auld Lang Syne at home in the kitchen, just on a random weekday?!
Even I’m not that Scottish, and on a drop down menu I always check for Scotland first on country of residence before huffily going to UK, just for context, you know 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Talk with a Scottish accent even?
It’s idealistic drivel
exactly. She uses “being from Scotland” as fodder for her limping Instagram feed. She’s boring and hasn’t really got anything interesting to say or anything engaging to contribute so she throws in Scotland to fill a gap but she doesn’t really actually have a clue because she’s not really grown up in Scotland or spent much of her life there so it’s a very shortbread tin version of Scotland that she likes to ham up - all this chat about “farmers dances” and going wild to Loch Lomond..... I can stake money on her never having done either of these things, at least not organically.

Reactions: 7
How can she call herself a ‘wanderer’ when she has been crying for the past 3 days about not going ‘home’! Rob has never lived in Scotland, Isla has never lived in Scotland, Lachlan has never lived in Scotland and Sarah has lived there for all of a year and a half as a child so how is that anyway home for her and her family?! It’s not Scotland that she wants, it’s her mum which as a grown woman with children of her own is pathetic. I completely understand that people are close with their mums but when you live away from your family for a long time like Sarah has (myself included), you grow up and you get used to it!

Reactions: 8
And anyway, who the duck listens to Auld Lang Syne at home in the kitchen, just on a random weekday?!
Even I’m not that Scottish, and on a drop down menu I always check for Scotland first on country of residence before huffily going to UK, just for context, you know 😂
I can just envision Nicola Sturgeon catching up on the gram and thinking "Give it a rest, hen" 😂😂. That's if she got through the ad breaks first 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.