Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah, darling. Once again this story is all about YOU! The reason everyone is telling you to bleeping buck up is because of the people around you who have to put up with your amateur dramatics. Most of us are parents and cant belive you would spoil this special time for your husband and children, you absolute fud. Open your eyes and think about someone and something other than yourself. You are totally embarrassing yourself. Hope you can find a wee saying that encapsulates that for your stories - ideally on a tartan background of course šŸ™„

Jane godley needs to give Sarah a talking to šŸ¤£
I would love that - revoicing the stories šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah, darling. Once again this story is all about YOU! The reason everyone is telling you to bleeping buck up is because of the people around you who have to put up with your amateur dramatics. Most of us are parents and cant belive you would spoil this special time for your husband and children, you absolute fud. Open your eyes and think about someone and something other than yourself. You are totally embarrassing yourself. Hope you can find a wee saying that encapsulates that for your stories - ideally on a tartan background of course šŸ™„
i really genuinely cannot really understand what exactly sheā€™s so upset for?

yes I get it - she normally spends Christmas at her mothers house. I get it. But for fucks sake! Sheā€™s a grown woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheā€™s got a husband and her 2 kids in their brand new home, sheā€™s got money, stable jobs, and all the means to have a fantastic wonderful family Christmas with all the trimmings, I really honestly canā€™t comprehend what on earth sheā€™s on about?!!!

canā€™t she see it?

canā€™t she see that her Christmas this year is some peoples idea of the best Christmas ever? That some poor souls are spending their last Christmas on this earth? That some are spending it completely alone, scared and wonā€™t even have a meal or a conversation with another soul?

No Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s really got to get a grip of herself. Sheā€™s making a huge drama over absolutely nothing and sheā€™s going to spoil Christmas for her kids and her husband. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she was truly Scottish it wouldn't be bag pipes and Highland dances she would be missing it would be the food the banter our TV! She is starting the piss people off(more so than usual) and embarrassing herself more so than usual!

• Heart

yes I get it - she normally spends Christmas at her mothers house. I get it. But for fucks sake! Sheā€™s a grown woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sheā€™s got a husband and her 2 kids in their brand new home, sheā€™s got money, stable jobs, and all the means to have a fantastic wonderful family Christmas with all the trimmings, I really honestly canā€™t comprehend what on earth sheā€™s on about?!!!

canā€™t she see it?

canā€™t she see that her Christmas this year is some peoples idea of the best Christmas ever? That some poor souls are spending their last Christmas on this earth? That some are spending it completely alone, scared and wonā€™t even have a meal or a conversation with another soul?

No Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s really got to get a grip of herself. Sheā€™s making a huge drama over absolutely nothing and sheā€™s going to spoil Christmas for her kids and her husband. She should be ashamed of herself.
Couldn't agree more.

Oh no! Something has not gone exactly as I want for once. How on earth will I ever be able to cope......

Welcome to real life, love šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Maybe we should prepare a questionnaire for Sarah to find out her percentage of Scottishness.

1. Have you every said ā€œwank, wank, good guy!ā€

2. What was the best flavour of Creamola
Foam?

3. Have you ever referred to fizzy drinks as ā€œa bottle of gingerā€?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Maybe we should prepare a questionnaire for Sarah to find out her percentage of Scottishness.

1. Have you every said ā€œwank, wank, good guy!ā€

2. What was the best flavour of Creamola
Foam?

3. Have you ever referred to fizzy drinks as ā€œa bottle of gingerā€?
@Peachbomb I feel like we could be friends šŸ˜‚

Id be rather more concerned/embarrassed that my children were absolutely devastated they had to spend time with their parents at Christmas.... speaks volumes for the relationships in their house.

• Heart
ā€œThis song reminds me of homeā€ aye cause we all go about in kilts, eating shortbread out of tartan tins singing Auld Lang Syne up here šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I was missing home I'd be watching still game....I think Sarah wouldn't struggle to keep up with Jack and Victor mind you!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

canā€™t she see it?

NONE of us in tier 4 are seeing extended family this Christmas. SUCK IT UP, SARAH.

Like so many, I haven't seen my family since March. And I haven't been swanning around for tattoo removal appointments in London and having cocktails with "the girls" - I haven't been inside a mall or restaurant for 9 months now. The idea of being able to see my sister and mum this Christmas was light at the end of the tunnel of this tit show year, as it was for so many. The whole nation is disappointed, but we're not whining about it from our brand new house on Instagram! šŸ¤¬

Counted my blessings and went off to the supermarket tonight to shop for a little Christmas with just my husband. Got some bottles of wine and smelly cheese and going to make the most of this quiet Christmas together. At the end of the day, all of my friends and family have made it through this year in good health - and that's all that really matters.

Reactions: 13
ā€œThis song reminds me of homeā€ aye cause we all go about in kilts, eating shortbread out of tartan tins singing Auld Lang Syne up here šŸ™„
This is the ā€œpatrioticā€ view of Scotland that pisses me off the most. Like itā€™s just like the picture on a shortbread tin. There is so much more to Scotland than that!! (Itā€™s the best wee country in the world! But maybe Iā€™m biased šŸ˜‚)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I canā€™t lie. I am absolutely over the moon that this has happened & affected her so badly, wow, what a reality check if ever she needed on that it is absolutely not normal to be this upset when a. You have a family to celebrate with b. Your parents have family to celebrate with nobody is ill, nobody is spending Christmas alone. Youā€™ve already seen them this year. Your kids lives there for 2 weeks, il bet her kids have seen their grandparents a lot more than most this year. Yeah sheā€™s going on and on and ON - you would think someone had died.

hahahaha hilarious how pathetic she is. Oh Sarah.
Have a great weekend honey.
YouTube Christmas dinners for dummies.

someone slap herBotox face with a wet fish the big bleeping fanny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m confused...
This morning she was soooo ill had to phone 111 was prescribed antibiotics, then made a miraculous recovery to go food shopping. Now sheā€™s stripping wallpaper with a glass of wine on the table?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Iā€™m confused...
This morning she was soooo ill had to phone 111 was prescribed antibiotics, then made a miraculous recovery to go food shopping. Now sheā€™s stripping wallpaper with a glass of wine on the table?
Sheā€™s a lying sack of crap.

Iā€™m confused...
She also took the time to story it all and tel us she hadnā€™t actually been to pick up the prescription yet. So clearly she isnā€™t in that much pain šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She also took the time to story it all and tel us she hadnā€™t actually been to pick up the prescription yet. So clearly she isnā€™t in that much pain šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Probably just wind, sheā€™s full of hot air anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™m confused...
Attention-seeking as always!

As much as it pains me to say this - her new house looks absolutely lovely! Just cannot get my head around her being so miserable about it. What an upgrade from their MOD house!

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m confused...
Lazarus type recovery. I stand by my earlier comment that this was the start of a narrative of illness that would at least let her parents travel to her. I wonder if they have said that hearing her carrying on like this generally is really upsetting and/or that they don't want to run the risk or being stopped by the police at the border. So she has had to drop that for the time being as they will not be coming and/or she cannot travel. Therefore is now back to rude (literally) health

Reactions: 5
She wants to have a watch of An Audience with Billy Connolly if sheā€™s homesick, oh f@@k off Sarah with your shortbread tin nostalgia.

Itā€™s hard but hardly out of the blue that Christmas would be like the rest of the year, home in your own house. Having lost a relative recently to covid, while I donā€™t agree with all the rules i respect and follow them and suck it up thankful for not being on the front line or in any kind of key worker position and know Iā€™m lucky to be warm and safe at home with loved ones still here to miss and see in the future. Itā€™s miserable enough watching the news so Iā€™ve unfollowed as donā€™t need to hear her woe is me. Take some time away if your overwhelmed donā€™t play it for sympathy when most of your audience will have it worse.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.