Sarah This Mama Life #11 Unlike Chris Rea, Sarah wont be driving home for Christmas.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes just a twit. Life is all about her and what looks good for the gram. This year has been tit and apart from seeing santa shes done nothing magical for the kids. No elf on the shelf (I know its not for everyone!) no mini tree in their room (to make up for the lack of big tree.) shes a tit mother and them kids arent going to have any magical christmas memories as adults.

Reactions: 12
I think part of the very public, self-pitying, meltdown and Isla stuff might because whrn this was all announced, Sarah assumed her parents would be happy to break the rules so she would just jump in the car and head off that night - hopefully getting across the border. However, I think mummy and daddy have said not to come and this has caused absolute meltdown, can't stop crying, Isla cant stop crying, no broadband or sky, our furniture doesn't fit, look at the packing boxes, the carpet is hairy, the bedroom wall has painted over wallpaper, we have to cheer ourselves up with meager provisions from M&S wah wah wah. All played out publically on insta stories
The carpet has hairies

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Imagine being them kids. All excited with the studio tree up really early, only for mamas AD, and it coming down straight after and Sarah bitching about it constantly cause it's tacky and not to her taste (Swarovski Crystal decorations)

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Imagine getting kids involved in decorating and posing for photos of a Christmas tree then taking it down and not having one till a few days before Christmas its so sad!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I have today taken the decision to cancel Christmas Day with my mum, brother and sister. It would have been three households, seven people in total, all from tier three and we live within five miles of each other so all within the rules. I chose to cancel as mum is 76, sister is diabetic and brother had pneumonia last year plus my husband was very ill with covid in March. If I inadvertently took Covid to any of them I would never forgive myself. Doesn’t it occur to her that coming from a tier 4 area she could be carrying it asymptomatically and infect her parents? Far better to miss one Christmas and be safe at home (where she has plenty to do anyway with her new home) and have her parents around for multiple future christmases.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh Sarah duck off you selfish bleeping bleep. duck OFF!! Take a step back and look at how good you have it. In the space of a year my best friend has had her dad die days before her wedding, had a baby born with severe disabilities and today she found out she has cancer. So Sarah stick your violin up your bleeping arse and APRRECIATE WHAT A PRIVILEGED LIFE YOU LEAD. Appreciate your children who are HEALTHY. Enjoy your Christmas as a FAMILY. No job worries, no money worries, no health worries. STOP with the woe is me you delusional bleeping fuckwit. Make new traditions for your own children rather than concentrating on your own you crazy bleeping unappreciative hole!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh dear... here comes a possible health emergency 🙄

Relieved the pain hasn't been soooo bad as to preclude posting an ad and shopping at M&S. Poor Sinbad will now have "waves of pain" to contend with along with the general hysteria over Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Relieved the pain hasn't been soooo bad as to preclude posting an ad and shopping at M&S. Poor Sinbad will now have "waves of pain" to contend with along with the general hysteria over Christmas
sorry but how much work has she had done to her face?! She looks so....weird.

Reactions: 6

Probably indigestion from all the bullshit she speaks

Reactions: 5
Even if she is ill, Rob is around to help. He must have time off work for the holidays if they were planning to strip all that wallpaper and do painting etc anyway. There’s no way Sarah would attempt any of that by herself with the kids at home. There’s no need for extra help or support especially from the other end of the country!

Reactions: 2
Even if she is ill, Rob is around to help. He must have time off work for the holidays if they were planning to strip all that wallpaper and do painting etc anyway. There’s no way Sarah would attempt any of that by herself with the kids at home. There’s no need for extra help or support especially from the other end of the country!
I totally agree but think it is a slightly manipulative development. Perhaps that is unfair but I would not be surprised if events unfold in that way

Reactions: 3
Could be appendicitis. 111 are rubbish about seeing people and diagnosing wrong over the phone.

Reactions: 1
The pain from her stomach to her back is what made me think its that
Probably just a UTI. That's the kind of pain I get when I get one. It always goes into my back. Wouldn't be surprised if she used it to her advantage, though. Or maybe she's gearing up to be "too ill" to cook Christmas dinner?

Reactions: 7
Probably just a UTI. That's the kind of pain I get when I get one. It always goes into my back. Wouldn't be surprised if she used it to her advantage, though. Or maybe she's gearing up to be "too ill" to cook Christmas dinner?
Wouldn't call throwing a packet of M&S sausages in the oven cooking. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wouldn't call throwing a packet of M&S sausages in the oven cooking. 😂
I was going to say the sausages probably know how to cook themselves on entering her house, given the frequency they feature on the menu, but she’s moved so they’ll be stumped now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.