Sarah Caldon @slcaldon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long story short
She has been hanging round with fraudsters who fund her lifestyle
Flew out to Dubai with Leon
Leon set up the crypto Simba named after his pomeranian
He used her to promote the crypto to encourage people to invest
Turns out there was no crypto and Leon stole the £
Someone reported him to the authorities and unfortunately as she was promoting the crypto on her insta she has been dragged into this all
Both were arrested along with a few others and remain on remand in Dubai
Word is that the ex bailed himself out & is back in London now. She doesn’t have that sort of money so looking at 18 years. Only other way to get off in Dubai is a pardon that can only be signed off by the ruler of Dubai. Good luck with that one

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Word is that the ex bailed himself out & is back in London now. She doesn’t have that sort of money so looking at 18 years. Only other way to get off in Dubai is a pardon that can only be signed off by the ruler of Dubai. Good luck with that one
No way!!!! I wonder if it'll come out in the press eventually I'm suprised it hasn't!

Hi,

this threat is so interesting!! I went to uni with her… and I can definitely let you know why she can’t keep hold of friends!!

Reactions: 3
So she is very much an ultimate queen bee. In uni she created a group called “the huns”, and she was known as the main hun.

Sarah was literally waited on hand and foot. She would have her bags carried, doors open, shoe laces done up. You name it it she had it done for her. Honestly I could tell you so many things.

Her demands were actually ridiculous, and her group had to meet them. Because if this the group of huns would constantly change. Either the girls on her group had enough and walked out, or Sarah would oust them out if she wasn’t happy.

so reading this post doesn’t surprise me, especially that she’s fallen out with some of her insta friends.

She was extremely controlling so I’m guessing now she’s older, she needed more money to maintain a power over others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow so interesting.

did she have many friends? I know some of her school friends used to come and see her at uni and she appeared to have the same influence on them as the group in uni

I
don’t know how true this is because I know Leon and he’s from Liverpool so he would be there? She has been bailed apparently and she’s also still working with naked wardrobe and taking photos for them. It’s all a bit odd tbh. Where did you hear this?

replied to you in the alexandra cane thread but she was quite quiet at college :)
What happened with her and Alex? She was also pally with Molly mae too??

I

don’t know how true this is because I know Leon and he’s from Liverpool so he would be there? She has been bailed apparently and she’s also still working with naked wardrobe and taking photos for them. It’s all a bit odd tbh. Where did you hear this?

She fell out with both of them once they started to get more attention due to their reality tv fame!

I

If she had git herself bailed out she would have definitely would had hang out with her friends or posted anything on instagram

If she had git herself bailed out she would have definitely would had hang out with her friends or posted anything on instagram
Not if she's trying to keep things low key whilst the whole dubai situation blows over

I did think the photo posted with her friend in her tagged photos on insta could actually be recent and maybe she’s just being low key whilst being investigated…

I

He w do you know she’s still working with naked wardrobe?? She hasn’t posted in ages..

I did think the photo posted with her friend in her tagged photos on insta could actually be recent and maybe she’s just being low key whilst being investigated…

He w do you know she’s still working with naked wardrobe?? She hasn’t posted in ages..
They are still posting new pictures and clothes plus her Depop is selling them

I actually think the naked wardrobe pics are quite old… I’ve defo seen them before - I think these were even before she went out to Dubai.

Any up loads will be done by her “PA”.
I’ve heard she is on bail but not allowed to leave Dubai.

Seriously? I noticed she hasn't been active for over a month now!!!
Yes. Her boyfriend Leon was involved in that crypto currency called simba. They released it but the developer who helped them stole all their money.

So they went around to his house to threaten him etc to get the money back and Leon’s ended up punching him up and taking his watches. So now they are all in prison for assault and robbery. The trial is in December.

Yes. Her boyfriend Leon was involved in that crypto currency called simba. They released it but the developer who helped them stole all their money.

So they went around to his house to threaten him etc to get the money back and Leon’s ended up punching him up and taking his watches. So now they are all in prison for assault and robbery. The trial is in December.
How do you know the trial is in December