Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

alohalola0

Long story short
She has been hanging round with fraudsters who fund her lifestyle
Flew out to Dubai with Leon
Leon set up the crypto Simba named after his pomeranian
He used her to promote the crypto to encourage people to invest
Turns out there was no crypto and Leon stole the £
Someone reported him to the authorities and unfortunately as she was promoting the crypto on her insta she has been dragged into this all
Both were arrested along with a few others and remain on remand in Dubai

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Literally cannot stand this girl, she’s from Hertfordshire and she’s a total stuck up midget that looks likes nothing like her pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Quant_in_crypto

My friend was involved in their case. The charges were not dropped, Neither of them have their passports. So they are stuck there for the time being, if she had her passport the first thing she would do is leave. Use your brains lol.

Leon is a career criminal he makes good money, there is zero chance he is coming back to the uk he is wanted for the encro case.

Reactions: 7

anonmous

Yeah… I was in school and she was very similar.
However credit where credits due, her ability to a manipulate and control people was truly amazing.

That said, horrible human being who’s insecurity meany she needed to put other downs to increase her self esteem.

Reactions: 6

anonmous

So she is very much an ultimate queen bee. In uni she created a group called “the huns”, and she was known as the main hun.

Sarah was literally waited on hand and foot. She would have her bags carried, doors open, shoe laces done up. You name it it she had it done for her. Honestly I could tell you so many things.

Her demands were actually ridiculous, and her group had to meet them. Because if this the group of huns would constantly change. Either the girls on her group had enough and walked out, or Sarah would oust them out if she wasn’t happy.

so reading this post doesn’t surprise me, especially that she’s fallen out with some of her insta friends.

She was extremely controlling so I’m guessing now she’s older, she needed more money to maintain a power over others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

LoXLo

VIP Member
She’s officially back on the gram. I wonder what bullshit story she’s gonna spin to explain her absence :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
She’s 10000% still in prison for fraud, her dad is approaching met police in London on how he can help get her out, don’t know a date for the trial. Her & Sophie O’Neil fell out over something so petty in Sophie’s flat & had a physical fight, pulling each others hair etc whilst another girl filmed it laughing & posted it on Snapchat. They are trash who act like they made their money from the shitty travel agency which they joined during a pandemic where no1 could travel 🙄 they are brasses & desperate for money & now look at her. Clink clink Sarah xoxo

Are you kidding me!! She’s an actual mug! Why can’t she leave the country and has the charges been dropped? So I take it Leon is back doing fraud. Wonder why she’s still quiet on social media though?
Not sure if the charges have been dropped I was just told she was in one of those horrendous womens prisons for around 6 months or so. Apparently Leon can’t come back to the UK due to all his dodgy dealings and for whatever reason silly Sarah has chosen to stay with him. I personally think because he’s involved in dodgy stuff and a possible pending court case etc, better for her to not have a social media presence and draw attention to herself? But who knows. Would love to speak to one of the inner circle. My info comes from a friend living in Dubai.. will update with any more info I get!!!

• Wow
Honestly this girl makes me cringe, every post that goes up I am dying of embarrassment. The obvious attention seeking and trying to look sexy is too much for me, especially when she's a wee chunky dewarf.... sorry hunni you are not a model. The sheer thirst of her trying to look like she is making it in life with her fake goods and filled face..also still not acknowledged where she has been?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

shhhhhsasha

She’s in Dubai living with an ex convict called Leon who deals in jewellery and cryptocurrency. He’s a dog though. She’s just got lucky with a rich guy. She’s actually a joke carrying on like it’s her money and cars 😂. Sophie is now begging it with seda London who’s also a gold digger. These girls need to give it up!

Reactions: 3

snowywins

Does anyone know she’s definitely in prison? There isn’t even anything in the dubai news when you search her name or Leon - maybe it is so common and that’s why it’s not in the news but I am surprised there is nothing about it. How did anyone come across that she is definitely in prison? Who is controlling her social media as a few things has changed since she vanished.

LoXLo

VIP Member
Thanks

yes, she is in jail awaiting trial. I know her and her family and friends. It hasn’t come out because she’s not famous or high profile. There are lots of fraud cases in Dubai, and she is just one of them
If you know her family and friends what’s the details?
What kind of fraud was she involved in? How did the Dubai authorities find out? Who else is involved? Why hasn’t she gotten bail? How is she coping being in prison? When is the trail? Have her family gone to Dubai to try and help her?

All these accounts with a few posts keep popping up claiming to know her but never any details, hmm.

dailyfix

Apparently she’s waiting to be sentenced so I’m assuming she was found guilty. Actually really sad. People have been commenting under her pictures that she is dead but I don’t believe that
I don't think it's sad at all. She committed a crime willingly to live a lifestyle she couldn't afford. Sold something to people that trusted her, so she could live a lifestyle that she COULDN'T AFFORD. do the crime, do the time

No doubt this caught dubai police attention tho 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

anonmous

Hi,

this threat is so interesting!! I went to uni with her… and I can definitely let you know why she can’t keep hold of friends!!

yasilondon

I don't know what happened. I have heard that the Simba/Crypto/Leon story was true and that she was in jail for a while. I think she has been bailed and she is back on the scene in Dubai. She has deleted lots of her instagram photos but she is clearly active on instagram and she is back going out. If you have a look at @jessieann_g she has been in quite a few of her stories over the last few weeks. There was even a story saying something about being happy to be reunited with the pomeranian dog Simba that Sarah always posted with. Sarah definitely looks visibly different, she is a lot skinnier and paler. There are quite a few recent posts on Jessie's highlights with Sarah and they have been quite active this weekend. See photos

Attachments

nosey88

It’s just a mlm company who do travel… I used to be apart of it, obviously with her own platform it must be easy to get people to sign up under her - so there’s nothing untoward here lol

as much as it would have been nice to get the tea