Sarah Caldon @slcaldon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Her boyfriend Leon was involved in that crypto currency called simba. They released it but the developer who helped them stole all their money.

So they went around to his house to threaten him etc to get the money back and Leon’s ended up punching him up and taking his watches. So now they are all in prison for assault and robbery. The trial is in December.
Plot twist then this is interesting! I wonder how it will all plan out. Although I could believe Leon went to the house but would Sophie go too? What would she of gained from it, unless to just show face.

Yes. Her boyfriend Leon was involved in that crypto currency called simba. They released it but the developer who helped them stole all their money.

So they went around to his house to threaten him etc to get the money back and Leon’s ended up punching him up and taking his watches. So now they are all in prison for assault and robbery. The trial is in December.
How do you know this is true? Is she in prison? What did she get charged with then?

I’d love to know too, where’s the concrete evidence that she’s in prison for fraud? It all seems to be hearsay atm. She must have a good circle of friends because nobody is spilling the tea.

Reactions: 1
I’d love to know too, where’s the concrete evidence that she’s in prison for fraud? It all seems to be hearsay atm. She must have a good circle of friends because nobody is spilling the tea.
Definitely it’s al a bit strange if you ask me! She’s been inactive for 6 months now but surely it would have made some sort of headlines by now! All a bit weird

She’s 10000% still in prison for fraud, her dad is approaching met police in London on how he can help get her out, don’t know a date for the trial. Her & Sophie O’Neil fell out over something so petty in Sophie’s flat & had a physical fight, pulling each others hair etc whilst another girl filmed it laughing & posted it on Snapchat. They are trash who act like they made their money from the crappy travel agency which they joined during a pandemic where no1 could travel 🙄 they are brasses & desperate for money & now look at her. Clink clink Sarah xoxo

Reactions: 5
She’s 10000% still in prison for fraud, her dad is approaching met police in London on how he can help get her out, don’t know a date for the trial. Her & Sophie O’Neil fell out over something so petty in Sophie’s flat & had a physical fight, pulling each others hair etc whilst another girl filmed it laughing & posted it on Snapchat. They are trash who act like they made their money from the crappy travel agency which they joined during a pandemic where no1 could travel 🙄 they are brasses & desperate for money & now look at her. Clink clink Sarah xoxo
How do you know this though? Surely there would be a public appeal to get her back in the uk etc?

For anyone who’s interested she’s currently in Jail in Dubai, not sure how long she’s looking at.
Thanks
so she’s in jail right now?
yes, she is in jail awaiting trial. I know her and her family and friends. It hasn’t come out because she’s not famous or high profile. There are lots of fraud cases in Dubai, and she is just one of them

Reactions: 2