Sarah Caldon @slcaldon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s waiting to be sentenced so I’m assuming she was found guilty. Actually really sad. People have been commenting under her pictures that she is dead but I don’t believe that
I don't think it's sad at all. She committed a crime willingly to live a lifestyle she couldn't afford. Sold something to people that trusted her, so she could live a lifestyle that she COULDN'T AFFORD. do the crime, do the time

No doubt this caught dubai police attention tho 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think it's sad at all. She committed a crime willingly to live a lifestyle she couldn't afford. Sold something to people that trusted her, so she could live a lifestyle that she COULDN'T AFFORD. do the crime, do the time

No doubt this caught dubai police attention tho 🤣
That is true! She has obviously been doing doggy tit for some time though as she has an extravagant lifestyle

Can you post screenshots plz? I stop following her and now she’s private I can’t see nothing! She’s still selling that brand she always wears on depop she or whoever has her account was active this week.

here’s what prison life is like there https://www.detainedindubai.org/prison-process-uae

She’s probably been advised not to use social media and her living with Leon out of wedlock, having sex out of marriage etc would get her in even more trouble over there

Apparently they have a huge house in Hertfordshire but they aren’t rich. Before she became one of these insta girls she was driving a really old corsa and talking about painting her furniture instead of buying new

nothing wrong with that of course but it’s far from what she portrays online
That is true! She has obviously been doing doggy tit for some time though as she has an extravagant lifestyle
No one seems to have facts on what’s going on though

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I was at a wedding couple of years back where Sarah and Sophie were present. I don’t want to talk to talk negatively but neither of them are as per their pics, Have had loads of work done on their faces and bodies. Members of Sarah’s extended family are rich, that’s where she used to drive through gates in a Bentley. She has lots of family from Luton. She is a perfect example of smoke and mirrors.

I was at a wedding couple of years back where Sarah and Sophie were present. I don’t want to talk to talk negatively but neither of them are as per their pics, Have had loads of work done on their faces and bodies. Members of Sarah’s extended family are rich, that’s where she used to drive through gates in a Bentley. She has lots of family from Luton. She is a perfect example of smoke and mirrors.
Yh I heard she’s from Luton. She never talks or mentions her mum and I think that because she’s Normal and don’t have ‘the gram’ money. All her comments have been switched off on instagram so I assume it’s not going well for her 🙁

Has she had a bbl then?
In my opinion I don't think she has. Her butt now is definitely achievable through the correct training, but I think she does get body sculpting massages to accentuate her butt.

Does anyone know she’s definitely in prison? There isn’t even anything in the dubai news when you search her name or Leon - maybe it is so common and that’s why it’s not in the news but I am surprised there is nothing about it. How did anyone come across that she is definitely in prison? Who is controlling her social media as a few things has changed since she vanished.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know she’s definitely in prison? There isn’t even anything in the dubai news when you search her name or Leon - maybe it is so common and that’s why it’s not in the news but I am surprised there is nothing about it. How did anyone come across that she is definitely in prison? Who is controlling her social media as a few things has changed since she vanished.
I second this. How do we know this is all true?

Yh has anyone got any hard evidence on what’s actually going on?

There is no evidence. For all we know she could of actually passed away like some of the comments under her pics but even then there is no evidence for that too which is really sad but I am swaying more towards the prison due to the lifestyle she lived etc. Does any of her family have insta that may of posted anything?

I herd they r in prison for the fraud now! She ain’t active for a while ..
How did you hear this ? Is there any evidence?

Is she out the jail yet... still find this mad. Also if she had died like some of these posts say then every influencer and their gran would have it plastered on their 'stories' RIP Angel and all that false crap people like to post... so no I don't think she's died. 100% in the jail, that is my worst nightmare 😳

Reactions: 2
Is she out the jail yet... still find this mad. Also if she had died like some of these posts say then every influencer and their gran would have it plastered on their 'stories' RIP Angel and all that false crap people like to post... so no I don't think she's died. 100% in the jail, that is my worst nightmare 😳
I agree every influencer would be posting about it. Weird that there is no media coverage though either… but everything on her insta has been switched off. Anyone know what the sentence would be for that kind of thing out there?

Haven’t heard anything in a month or so, but it was a reliable source that she was in prison awaiting sentencing.

She seems like a cow anyway, hopefully jail will sort her attitude out. Keep us posted on the sentencing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone in her tagged pics posted of them together 2 weeks ago…

could be an old pic, I don’t know….