Sarah Caldon @slcaldon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread for Instagrammer @slcaldon

interested to know peoples thoughts and whether she’s had surgery / who her surgeon is? (Probs an easy answer)

Reactions: 1
Odd q but I just looked at her Instagram never seen her before, is she a dwarf? I can't tell.
Surgery wise no idea

Reactions: 2
I would love to know if she’s has surgery her body is insane! Also would like to know what happened between her and Sophie oneill they were so close and now just don’t speak

Reactions: 2
she’s changed shape very drastically if you look at her earlier pics online... I suspect she’s had bbl as Sophie developed the same figure too

I’d love to know how she’s finding this life in Dubai seems very glamorous

I’ve just had to search to see if there was a thread on her.

im honestly in shock. This is disgusting! So so cruel. If you watch the video the tiger clearly goes for her, playing or not. She wouldn’t have stood a chance, but this obviously makes her look much more glamorous and rich if she has a tiger or videos with them in her mind 🤢🤢🤢🤢

21794CB9-B6F1-4EDF-BBF4-9AC554DC2934.png
21794CB9-B6F1-4EDF-BBF4-9AC554DC2934.png
EB9C5B3A-AB0F-4571-8A3C-B596591FE91E.png
6E08ADDC-BE0B-4407-AEDF-A6ADB6E139CD.png
5F5722C6-83E0-4789-9BE9-368A41AA59B8.png

Rolling around Dubai in a rolls Royce. Wonder who’s that is 👀
Appaz shes a dubai porta potty, with her ex friend sophie, that's how she affords to stay out months on end. Has no real friends bless her

Appaz shes a dubai porta potty, with her ex friend sophie, that's how she affords to stay out months on end. Has no real friends bless her
Ooh any more tea? Do you know why they aren’t friends anymore

Ooh any more tea? Do you know why they aren’t friends anymore
Apparantly it's over lukaku and broken girl code - theres a thread over at lipstick alley. They're weird, always have different 'friends' every month to do duck faces on IG. Theyll pretend nothing happened and be friends again in a month or so, as per!

She’s in Dubai living with an ex convict called Leon who deals in jewellery and cryptocurrency. He’s a dog though. She’s just got lucky with a rich guy. She’s actually a joke carrying on like it’s her money and cars 😂. Sophie is now begging it with seda London who’s also a gold digger. These girls need to give it up!

Reactions: 3
He goes under the IG name simbax.io. Which they conned people out of money. He’s a drug dealer originally from Liverpool. It’s his dog she’s always with

If you go to her tagged photos you can see a woman under ‘mellikins’ now has the dog Simba. She tagged Sarah in a photo of him on 23/5/21 but since then on her page Simba is with her 24/7 so she’s obviously taking care of him because their not around? Also does anyone know what happened with Sarah and ‘Ladylexistyle’? They were Living together when she first went to Dubai and now they unfollowed each other? Seems like she can’t keep female friends ever….