Sarah Caldon @slcaldon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I herd they r in prison for the fraud now! She ain’t active for a while ..
oh wow is that what has happened! I thought something had gone down! They’ve both been silent on if and Their friends have either left Dubai or unfollowed them. Leon was doggy! Omg can you imagine though being in prison in Dubai! How did you find this out?

If you go to her tagged photos you can see a woman under ‘mellikins’ now has the dog Simba. She tagged Sarah in a photo of him on 23/5/21 but since then on her page Simba is with her 24/7 so she’s obviously taking care of him because their not around? Also does anyone know what happened with Sarah and ‘Ladylexistyle’? They were Living together when she first went to Dubai and now they unfollowed each other? Seems like she can’t keep female friends ever….
‘Mellikins’ was Leon’s housemaid. ‘Ladylexistyle’ is back in the I’m now and unfollowed her on Instagram

Last edited:
oh wow is that what has happened! I thought something had gone down! They’ve both been silent on if and Their friends have either left Dubai or unfollowed them. Leon was doggy! Omg can you imagine though being in prison in Dubai! How did you find this out?

‘Mellikins’ was Leon’s housemaid. ‘Ladylexistyle’ is back in the I’m now and unfollowed her on Instagram
What is this Leon's Instagram name?

But her innstagram has gone private now
she could have shared her password. Rumour is still in there being investigated.
The housekeeper mentioned earlier on the thread pictured the dog a few days ago still with her after originally saying dog sitting for a month end of May.

Reactions: 1
Long story short
She has been hanging round with fraudsters who fund her lifestyle
Flew out to Dubai with Leon
Leon set up the crypto Simba named after his pomeranian
He used her to promote the crypto to encourage people to invest
Turns out there was no crypto and Leon stole the £
Someone reported him to the authorities and unfortunately as she was promoting the crypto on her insta she has been dragged into this all
Both were arrested along with a few others and remain on remand in Dubai

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Long story short
Someone reported him to the authorities and unfortunately as she was promoting the crypto on her insta she has been dragged into this all
Wow that’s mental. When’s she due in court? Her dad is minted though surely he’ll get her out though? Is it in the news?

Wow that’s mental. When’s she due in court? Her dad is minted though surely he’ll get her out though? Is it in the news?
Her dad is well off not minted. He isn’t a millionaire and Dubai money is a different level so there is not much he can do.

Reactions: 2
Do you have anything on her friend aneesa sharif she also used to go to dubai with her

So either someone reading this has told ‘mellikins’ to upload a pic of Simba insinuating he’s gone home to them or he actually has. But Sarahs friend ‘missbeckypoppy’ commented as though that’s not true.
Maybe he’s been taken by Leon’s family member or something. He was Leon’s dog way before he met Sarah

Long story short
Thank you for letting us know what is going on! That is mental. Moral of that story is don't trust anyone when it comes to situations with money!! Dubai police are so strict aren't they so can't imagine she will get away with it. Keep us up to date!!

Reactions: 2
Is she back in London or still in prison
Apparently she’s waiting to be sentenced so I’m assuming she was found guilty. Actually really sad. People have been commenting under her pictures that she is dead but I don’t believe that

Reactions: 1
Apparently she’s waiting to be sentenced so I’m assuming she was found guilty. Actually really sad. People have been commenting under her pictures that she is dead but I don’t believe that
Can you post screenshots plz? I stop following her and now she’s private I can’t see nothing! She’s still selling that brand she always wears on depop she or whoever has her account was active this week.

here’s what prison life is like there https://www.detainedindubai.org/prison-process-uae

She’s probably been advised not to use social media and her living with Leon out of wedlock, having sex out of marriage etc would get her in even more trouble over there

Apparently they have a huge house in Hertfordshire but they aren’t rich. Before she became one of these insta girls she was driving a really old corsa and talking about painting her furniture instead of buying new

Can you post screenshots plz? I stop following her and now she’s private I can’t see nothing! She’s still selling that brand she always wears on depop she or whoever has her account was active this week.

here’s what prison life is like there https://www.detainedindubai.org/prison-process-uae

She’s probably been advised not to use social media and her living with Leon out of wedlock, having sex out of marriage etc would get her in even more trouble over there

Apparently they have a huge house in Hertfordshire but they aren’t rich. Before she became one of these insta girls she was driving a really old corsa and talking about painting her furniture instead of buying new
nothing wrong with that of course but it’s far from what she portrays online

Last edited: