Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I can now 100% confirm and that in fact both have moved on so maybe thats what there little lunch "chats" wer all about.. my apologies for getting everyone's hopes up lol

Reactions: 1
OK I can now 100% confirm and that in fact both have moved on so maybe thats what there little lunch "chats" wer all about.. my apologies for getting everyone's hopes up lol
Seeing as ur in the know, why did they break up?

Reactions: 4
Seeing as ur in the know, why did they break up?
Its my boyfriends sister that told me this they are from the same area. He has no idea why they broke up tho..wonder what the big hush is about.. I personally have never met either Sarah or Brian but I'm all for the hot goss..

Its my boyfriends sister that told me this they are from the same area. He has no idea why they broke up tho..wonder what the big hush is about.. I personally have never met either Sarah or Brian but I'm all for the hot goss..
She's some girl. Crying about the wedding 2 weeks ago and now has found someone to get under to get over poor Brian!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She can’t even string a sentence together, everything is Am Am Am, how is she a Sw consultant!!!

There's about 8 or 9 girls work there so there isn't a way for them to no
She posted an ad for new staff there recently, when I saw it the first thing I thought was, they’ve found out who it was and fired her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Yeah I can confirm the above to be true, I also trained at that PT studio for awhile and they were responsible for the majority of her weight loss, although she gave them absolutely duck all credit for it.
That ‘before’ pic she always shares of herself wearing the oversized white t-shirt with the black leggings was taken in their gym, and if you look she’s actually cropped out the gym logo out of the pic.
I remember hearing her talk about it a few weeks ago, she did mention the gym and that she lost the bulk with them before moving to oz and that she lost further with sw when she came home. But she does make out as if it was all sw.... it was the only time I heard her mention the gym

She definitely looking on here got her hair done today with a face mask and also puts pics up of her food on her story also just in case hi Sarah hun your probably so exhausted reading all this 😂😂 she is so unbelievably annoying she loves the hole of her self I just have to flick threw her story’s now can’t be bothered with her shite

She definitely looking on here got her hair done today with a face mask and also puts pics up of her food on her story also just in case hi Sarah hun your probably so exhausted reading all this 😂😂 she is so unbelievably annoying she loves the hole of her self I just have to flick threw her story’s now can’t be bothered with her shite
As we say in cork . What a gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.