Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely
Very unprofessional
Any Private counseling service is usually recommended by a GP or HSE based Mental Health clinic, Not some random off Insta.

A

Absolutely agree.
Counseling is about creating mechanisms so that the patient can self regulate going forward. Not about telling the patient what to do.
....definitely.. Sarah said a few have been asking for the number ... but anyone with a bit of cop on would surely say no sorry it's not right to pass on the details on my platform

Reactions: 3
Definitely

....definitely.. Sarah said a few have been asking for the number ... but anyone with a bit of cop on would surely say no sorry it's not right to pass on the details on my platform
Is this person even a real counsellor?don't they have to let you know their qualifications before you contact them?
I've never been to one but I think I'd like to know if they were properly qualified before they work in my mind😁

Reactions: 2
I doubt she’s going to bloody counselling at all!! Wouldn’t be like her to pay for something, it’s prob a friend who wants to get some business 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Maybe she has an affiliate
Wouldn't surprise me at all

There is something off about the whole thing but I've never been to one myself so not sure how its meant to work
Me either but I don't think I'd be taking advice from a slimming world instagrammer on my mental health and contacting a professional without even knowing if they're qualified or not😮😮😮
Either this counsellor woman has never seen Sarah's page ( and if this is true she should definitely not allow her services and number to be advertised in this manner) or she thinks it's a good idea for the local insta hun to talk about her professionally.
Either one is a tit show

Reactions: 6
Prob getting a free session or 2 to advertise it 🤷‍♀️ sarah must have some money. Shes always places and buying things, paying for counselling, the child goes to creche. The dog does to daycare. duck me I dont get it, they all seem to be able to go whenever they want and buy whatever they want.

Reactions: 8
People can contact a counsellor without a referral from gp etc. I've recommended and taken recommendations of a therapist from people I know and trust who have had good results from speaking to someone. I wouldn't take a recommendation from Sarah. I'd like her cleaners details. The clearer used to deep clean the whole house for €50. ( according to Sarah). She wasn't giving us her number

Reactions: 4
Well spotted😁
I don’t fall for the ‘ I’m new to being a BA & I’ll make mistakes’ - you get a clear list of rules from a company PLUS it’s not even 48 hours since the last ‘rookie mistake’ was made . Septic

Reactions: 5
I don’t fall for the ‘ I’m new to being a BA & I’ll make mistakes’ - you get a clear list of rules from a company PLUS it’s not even 48 hours since the last ‘rookie mistake’ was made . Septic
Yeah the whole 'I'm still learning' crap doesnt impress me either, you're well able to take the money for being a #ba, so stop being shady and do it properly😠😠😠

Reactions: 4
People can contact a counsellor without a referral from gp etc. I've recommended and taken recommendations of a therapist from people I know and trust who have had good results from speaking to someone. I wouldn't take a recommendation from Sarah. I'd like her cleaners details. The clearer used to deep clean the whole house for €50. ( according to Sarah). She wasn't giving us her number
Prob Tina truth be know

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure that should be shared. He deserves his privacy
I know him and his family. They are the nicest genuine people you could meet. He had a very very lucky escape.

I would love to know if Sarah is like a lot of the other "bloggers" out there and has self diagnosed herself with aniexty or had she been to a doctor.
Yes and what kind of people are asking for a counsellors phone number. Ever hear of google or ask your GP.

Reactions: 3
Anytime the child calls her she puts the eyes to heaven like it’s an inconvenience to answer him 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Anytime the child calls her she puts the eyes to heaven like it’s an inconvenience to answer him 😡
Anything that takes her attention away from talking into her phone and look at herself in the mirror is an inconvenience 😁😁

Reactions: 9
Honestly she wouldn’t know ‘non stop’ if it hit her in the face!! I’ve 3 kids one with autism and I wouldn’t even use the term non stop 🙄 she’s got one child who is in creche or with his dad most of the time and a job 😡 and no sign of poor Mikey 🐶

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.