Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I... I... I... count how many times she says I in the first 2minutes.
Unbelievably fond of herself!

Reactions: 6
I know loads from Cork & they are all so lovely but Sarah/Julie/Supermom/Liz all look like they'd cut ye

And also heard he cheated on his stag from a reliable source.

Reactions: 3
I also know from a reliable source he cheated, and blamed it all on her as she fucked with his mental health.

I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't matter who did what, but that it was all called off beforehand. For both their sakes.

Reactions: 1
I also know from a reliable source he cheated, and blamed it all on her as she fucked with his mental health.

I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't matter who did what, but that it was all called off beforehand. For both their sakes.
Just goes to show you never know what's going on behind closed doors😮😮 always seemed to me she was more excited about being a bride than being a wife and it probably rubbed off on him

Reactions: 2
duck sake Sarah must have been the only one that couldn't see that marriage ever working out. I have have heard plenty of stories of why the split but I wouldn't dare post them here as there all only rumours. She actually turns me off slimming world her whole life revolves around it it's actually quite sad I don't think she will be ever happy with herself. Shame because she is a gorgeous girl.

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show you never know what's going on behind closed doors😮😮 always seemed to me she was more excited about being a bride than being a wife and it probably rubbed off on him
I dont like her, and thats my opinion. But my heart does go out to her about the whole wedding situation. Regardless of the fact she wanted it all about her, its still probably the most heartbreaking thing anyone can experience.

I honestly don’t think she wanted the wedding as in deep down she knew the marriage wouldn’t work. There was only talk of the hen. I had a few conversations with her about wedding planning and she really wasn’t that interested

I honestly don’t think she wanted the wedding as in deep down she knew the marriage wouldn’t work. There was only talk of the hen. I had a few conversations with her about wedding planning and she really wasn’t that interested
You could see that in her stories, she was all for the hen and the honeymoon but very little about the marriage

What was it two weeks before the wedding it was cancelled I would be heartbroken aswell but better to cancel than live a miserable life. I never got the impression they were head over heals for one another anyway. They were always trying to make it work.

Shes just not one of these people that replies to messages on insta she says. Just doesn't have the time. 🙄

So she thinks she's saving the world with this IGTV 'series', bout time for her, she was pig ignorant during the lockdown, and the stories I've heard about her and her sisters, its well overdue for her to give back 😂😂😂

I don’t know about now but she used to, although to be fair I did message first of all in relation to a question she was asking
I messaged her a few times in the past and she never even read them. She doesn't interact now with her followers at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.