Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That fella had a lucky escape..the cows in the field knew she didnt love him...dont think she even like the fella tbh. She wanted the day even she says shes mourning the loss of the big day. No mention of the loss of the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Looks like nobody wanted to ‘ask Darren a question’ 😂😂
Same for the granny I’d say so they made up the excuse that she didn’t want to!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her engagement rates must be really low she gets so little comments and doesn't both to reply or at least like, she actually is a stuck up witch.

I Seen on her pic of luke and her on the stairs in killarney, someone said that's where I got my wedding pics taken, ouch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually cudnt watch her second video of how she was doing this morring like who gives a flying duck how she is doing everything she sayes it lies just for the gram I am not connecting with instagram shudnt you be interested in your such you daft cow

Sorry that ment son 😱👍

Reactions: 1
Looks like nobody gives a tit about how she is doing now. A mere handful of comments. If she had a friend she wouldn’t need to do these stupid videos

Reactions: 3
I think it’s just lie after lie with her I can’t be bothered listing to her flicking her hair and drinking her cup of coffee she’s full of tit she’s trying so hard to be like superstylesabby trying to make love to the camera and full blown flitters on all the time another thing is she hasn’t a clue how to put on tan or makeup cheap tat she uses all the times gives thse brand names a bad name in my eyes 😂😜

Reactions: 3
Sarah literally said she is more heart broken about losing the wedding day than losing brian. She literally just wanted to be the centre of attention

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.