Sarah Burke #99 Built like a quarter back, candidate for a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg … I’ve just read the entire thread about Betty and the RIP fiasco 😳😳😳😳😳 absolutely no words!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just randomly thought of them driving around to different places with a box of piss sticks 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My sil came down one night which was odd she normally never darkens my parents door. Gave my dad a present he was going for an op the next day. He opened it and it was singular piss stick mans in his 60 not a notion what it is so said thanks that's lovely then showed my ma she realised and the congratulations started then. My brother txt the next day to say the wife was upset nobody cried because her family did he got told to duck off and the phone put down on him. It was the best day of my life I still take the hand out of my dad today thanking her for a piss stick and saying it was lovely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My sil came down one night which was odd she normally never darkens my parents door. Gave my dad a present he was going for an op the next day. He opened it and it was singular piss stick mans in his 60 not a notion what it is so said thanks that's lovely then showed my ma she realised and the congratulations started then. My brother txt the next day to say the wife was upset nobody cried because her family did he got told to duck off and the phone put down on him. It was the best day of my life I still take the hand out of my dad today thanking her for a piss stick and saying it was lovely
That is bleeping quality 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 did she covertly record it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s annoying me now with her tit food. Does she ever eat anything that isn’t a dupe for fast food?

Reactions: 13
She’s annoying me now with her tit food. Does she ever eat anything that isn’t a dupe for fast food?
I think she got a fright on the scales last Sunday, she was no more down a pound after her hotel stay with several course meals and side dishes. That and then renew you was a total failure aswell. I'd say she's realised she has to cop the duck on and stop consuming enough calories to feed a small army daily so is getting a few vegetables and salads in this week. I don't know why every main meal she has needs to be some form of fakeaway though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve had a thought as to why Keith isn’t staying there this week while the parents are away. I thought that maybe they told her they would house their daughter and grandchildren but not him but now I think is it that they charge him to stay. Tina used to charge per person for Christmas dinner so maybe she charges per night to stay. Could explain why the scabby arse was giving her a kiss goodnight before he left a few times and then he appears in the morning. We used to be treated to pictures of ham head in the bed but we haven’t had any since she moved in with the parents apart from the night in the hotel.
Makes sense. He moved in with her when Brian was paying the rent. The house they were going to move into fell through when he had to pay. He won’t stay when it costs him. He gives her a tit Pandora ring. He is too tight to ever buy her a present. I actually think he is worse than her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve had a thought as to why Keith isn’t staying there this week while the parents are away. I thought that maybe they told her they would house their daughter and grandchildren but not him but now I think is it that they charge him to stay. Tina used to charge per person for Christmas dinner so maybe she charges per night to stay. Could explain why the scabby arse was giving her a kiss goodnight before he left a few times and then he appears in the morning. We used to be treated to pictures of ham head in the bed but we haven’t had any since she moved in with the parents apart from the night in the hotel.
Makes sense. He moved in with her when Brian was paying the rent. The house they were going to move into fell through when he had to pay. He won’t stay when it costs him. He gives her a tit Pandora ring. He is too tight to ever buy her a present. I actually think he is worse than her.
I agree as bad as Sars is, I actually think Keet is worse. Between the gambling, the horrific tweets, dumping her the minute he could, and the pure meanness about parting with even a euro towards his own supposed family, he’s definitely the worst out of the two them. That doesn’t take away from Sars in anyway but Keet definitely wins between the two of them.

Reactions: 17
I wonder when (if) they get married will keet stay over more than once a week 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t know I think he’s in it for the long haul! What are they going to do when they get married live separately again? Very strange

Reactions: 15
I don’t know I think he’s in it for the long haul! What are they going to do when they get married live separately again? Very strange
I do as well I just can’t figure out why. I don’t get their relationship at all.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.