Sarah Burke #99 Built like a quarter back, candidate for a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually 15 months,he could easily lie and say he lived with Sarah until belly was 15 months when the time comes
It's actually 12 months now, and only 3 of those have to be after the baby is born.p

Reactions: 2
I find it hilarious how she's now justifying her size by saying she's only 4 months after isabella yet the whole time she was pregnant she kept saying she was up no weight! Make it make sense sayrah 😂
As my Mother would say... "she's slow"
---
Keet was going to get her a breakfast box for Valentine’s Day 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. And Sars “hating Valentines” said not to bother. Great catch there Sars he’d never think to actually splash out on her and get some nice jewellery.
But sur he knows she only loves food! Not jewellery!

Reactions: 2
It's actually 12 months now, and only 3 of those have to be after the baby is born.p
Omg it was reduced again?that's actually great for the decent dad's out there (I know there's lots of crappy dad's out there,lots of crappy mam's too though TBF)

Reactions: 6
I’ve had a thought as to why Keith isn’t staying there this week while the parents are away. I thought that maybe they told her they would house their daughter and grandchildren but not him but now I think is it that they charge him to stay. Tina used to charge per person for Christmas dinner so maybe she charges per night to stay. Could explain why the scabby arse was giving her a kiss goodnight before he left a few times and then he appears in the morning. We used to be treated to pictures of ham head in the bed but we haven’t had any since she moved in with the parents apart from the night in the hotel.
Makes sense. He moved in with her when Brian was paying the rent. The house they were going to move into fell through when he had to pay. He won’t stay when it costs him. He gives her a tit Pandora ring. He is too tight to ever buy her a present. I actually think he is worse than her.
oh, not only Christmas dimmer, she used to charge one of the sisters boyfriends too, when he stayed over. Charged more when a baby on the scene cos more electricity used, more food etc.… I can understand if someone is living there, but can you imagine having to pay your mothers girlfriend to sleep over? Tina the fecking pimp springs to mind 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’ve had a thought as to why Keith isn’t staying there this week while the parents are away. I thought that maybe they told her they would house their daughter and grandchildren but not him but now I think is it that they charge him to stay. Tina used to charge per person for Christmas dinner so maybe she charges per night to stay. Could explain why the scabby arse was giving her a kiss goodnight before he left a few times and then he appears in the morning. We used to be treated to pictures of ham head in the bed but we haven’t had any since she moved in with the parents apart from the night in the hotel.
Makes sense. He moved in with her when Brian was paying the rent. The house they were going to move into fell through when he had to pay. He won’t stay when it costs him. He gives her a tit Pandora ring. He is too tight to ever buy her a present. I actually think he is worse than her.
Very true but also we reported her to social and they are watching her insta, they knew she was living with him in the rented house, she can’t be crying poor mouth living in mammy and daddies with her to be husband on her single mammies payment and getting a council house…..either way I wouldn’t be marrying a man I wasn’t living with 🤮

Reactions: 8
When I wake in the morning I'll have a gorgeous bronzed glow......and a fully formed moustache 🥸

Also Sar, no-one NO-ONE NO-ONE wants to see you doing your tan on screen ya big hump!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I do as well I just can’t figure out why. I don’t get their relationship at all.
I think they will get married too. I also think he scrounges of burps , she's so desperate to be married that she will settle for him because , I do think she has mental health issue or 4 and she's craving validation. If she can't love herself she's never going to be able to love her children , that doesn't matter to her because she thinks teet loves her.

Reactions: 18
Has anyone mentioned her top weightloss top of switching to lower calorie yoghurts so you can replace the calories you save with biscuits crumbled on top?
These tips are worth paying 25 euro a month for in fairness...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
No one, I repeat no one wants to watch you putting on your tan Sarah 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Keet cannot pull and has always struggled since he was younger. He never used to pull on nights out.

I think he will settle for Burps for now and they will marry but I can’t see it lasting long term.

If any other woman shows him any bit of interest I think he would jump ship and will go to anyone who shows him any bit of attention.

They both will go to anyone who will have them.

Reactions: 23
She nearly burst a blood vessel holding her breath sucking in 😂
---
Keet cannot pull and has always struggled since he was younger. He never used to pull on nights out.

I think he will settle for Burps for now and they will marry but I can’t see it lasting long term.

If any other woman shows him any bit of interest I think he would jump ship and will go to anyone who shows him any bit of attention.

They both will go to anyone who will have them.
If they ever move in and have to pay actual mortgage repayments plus bills with her manic spending and €30 almonds and his alleged gambling issues, they will implode post haste 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Genuinely she has really pissed me off. I am super sensitive though as I lost my father 3 weeks ago & he was only 53, I was blessed though before this, I had never even been to a funeral, made it to 28 with all of my grandparents. I was present when my father died, as it was probably the only thing he ever asked of me, love island was the last thing on my mind, I don’t know how you could even think about anything else, let alone tv, while someone close to you is passing
So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you , I hope your days get a little easier over time. May your Dad rest in peace 💜💜🕊

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can any company working with her expect to be taken seriously. Firstly , detox and debloat vitamins...burps has been stuffing her face since belly was born , plenty of nights out / away drinking and not a care in the world . She has had two fat blasting sessions too , so which is it ?? It makes no sense , both businesses need to drop her for fraud , its a disgrace ...

Reactions: 11
Sorry now but if you are advertising your gut health and how much you have “debloated” should you not be showing your full torso in the photo?? Including your gut/stomach!!! She is bate into a pair of “suck me in leggings” pulled right up over her “gut” ?!! She is also covering the fat under her boobs with her hands to appear slimmer 😂😂 cheating !! 😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.