Sarah Burke #99 Built like a quarter back, candidate for a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread gold !!! Well done Wexy! I have been laughing at this on and off for the past few days πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread title 100 should definitely mention lewk being a Buckley πŸŽ€ it may almost cause a green blazer rant

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ll never understand how she can come on saying how brilliant these vitamin tablets are when literally only few months ago she was promoting a different brand saying the exact same thing about them. I me come on Sarah you are the most unloyal disingenuous instahun out there that will do or say anything for a few bob, it’s actually really embarrassing 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That sham vitamin ad in the car is so hectic, unprofessional and clearly lies , constantly looking down and the real rough as a badgers arse sarah comes out when the phone falls! That company is a disgrace getting these under qualified overfed huns to advertise

Reactions: 7
That sham vitamin ad in the car is so hectic, unprofessional and clearly lies , constantly looking down and the real rough as a badgers arse sarah comes out when the phone falls! That company is a disgrace getting these under qualified overfed huns to advertise
the only reason she did it in the car is she is on a tight deadline. company are reminding her to get the ads out. no ads touting shite no money.

unprofessional geebag strikes again πŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 5
Thread title 100 should definitely mention lewk being a Buckley πŸŽ€ it may almost cause a green blazer rant
I feel like we need to do something special when we hit 100 threads. Like the way MTV used to do their top 100 songs, we should do our top 100 Sars moments. The scary thing is she easily has 100 if we go digging through her threads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There is no way there is 56g of protein in that meal. And if she is saying brunch did she haver her chocolate breakfast first and then a lunch afterwards , feckin hell πŸ€” 😱

Reactions: 2
So she started the detox and debloat tablets 3 months ago and this is her starting picture

Screenshot_20240208-152350_Instagram.jpg

And this is her now in Feb

Screenshot_20240208-152304_Instagram.jpg

BUT in Jan she posted this picture as the results she had got after just a few weeks using them

Screenshot_20240104_112240_com.android.chrome_edit_29345667271042.jpg

Plus she has apparently lost 6.5 lbs between the 2 photos.

I pity the people that fall for these scams thinking these tablets work miracles when it's all down to angles and filtering and editing photos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like we need to do something special when we hit 100 threads. Like the way MTV used to do their top 100 songs, we should do our top 100 Sars moments. The scary thing is she easily has 100 if we go digging through her threads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Top 100 stand out things/moments about Sarah in no particular order, if everyone can add a few to it πŸŽ€ πŸŽ€ I will then fix it up by the end of this thread

1. Wedding called off to Brian
2. Sweet king jellies for miscarriages/infertile
3. Slippers to childless Uncle
4. Kelly is live
5. Breasts 8 inches from breast bone
6. Brian taking the new showergel
7. Sarah eating packets of ham in her car
8. The green blazer rants
9. Bishop Brennan Dress
10. Keith and his Saxa salt
11. Leaving Slimming World
12. Putting zips into clothes that are too small
13. Always could of sized down
14. Squirting water into Luke's face
15. Nana Bettys shoe and sandal collection
16. Jack's rainbow photos
17. Free black pudding salad
18. My Brand
19. Buying her house twice
20. Crusty bicycle shorts
21. PCOS
22. Cysts upon cysts upon cysts
23. Pissing on the side streets during Covid
24. Her love of mince
25. White Chocolate Porridge
26. Being Hunters godmother
27. Keith's wrong date for Jack's tattoo
28. Over drawing her lip liner
29. Only up 1 stone 4 pounds
30. Filming Betty drenched in holy water
31. Filming Betty eating
32. The Chernobyl back garden
33. The hot tub in the garden
34. The Jewish curls
35. Driving to Dublin for IVF
36. Saying to just be
37. Saying we move
38. This kitchen is for dancing
39. Moving her family in with Tina
40. Dumping supermom and re friending her
41. Her awkward relationship with Julie
42. Has Luke 100%, Brian 0%
42. Singing ride sally ride at a wedding
43. The brown contact lenses
44. T rex hand gestures
45. The leg kick in videos
46. Her brown contact lenses
47. Ignoring Luke's first little sister
48. Cousin-friend/ the girls
49. Saying her teeth are perfect
50. When she had her own cushions to fluff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.