Sarah Burke #99 Built like a quarter back, candidate for a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m only after catching up now on last nights drama 🤦🏼‍♀️ so Betty had a curfew to die 💫 There’s beds in the room but our c🎀🎀t still chose a chair 🤔 And Betty’s end of life nurse told her to go to the hospital sure thing Burps she didn’t want to go boat she did and left again after she got the call Betty passed.

Reactions: 15
I find it hilarious how she's now justifying her size by saying she's only 4 months after isabella yet the whole time she was pregnant she kept saying she was up no weight! Make it make sense sayrah 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She is infuriating..

Imagine being the other grandchildren hearing that tit... putting herself on a pedestal while basically saying yous weren't the favourite... I'd knock her out the neck of her .. Martyr bleedin Mary she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Telling ye all girls she’s defo got learning difficulties. There’s defo something not wired right in her head .
I’ll be honest with you that for the first time I actually believe she has learning difficulties. it was after the car video and her bellowing “ISSSABELLLLAAAAAA” over and over, combined with the setup of the camera 😮 shes someone who needs to be minded by people in the greater community, she’s really not capable of being a healthy mother to those kids. plus her dead eyes in the “crying“ video. She’s not well at all this wan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Alot of her brands seem to have dropped her
The toothbrush
The jellys
The blanket and eyemask
Seamoss
The watch
??

Reactions: 17
She is infuriating..

Imagine being the other grandchildren hearing that tit... putting herself on a pedestal while basically saying yous weren't the favourite... I'd knock her out the neck of her .. Martyr bleedin Mary she is.
Forget the other grandchildren what about Bettys children. She makes it sound like they don’t exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarah really is the gift that keeps on giving. Imagine saying to your Nan that she had until 9pm to make up her mind if she was going to pass!
The shocking thing is I have someone like this in my life who would say those exact words!! It’s absolute insanity! Lads the amount of very messed up people out there is staggering 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 14
There are 2 things that really bleeping piss me off on social media… 1st on is setting up the camera to capture friends and family reactions to YOUR baby news. The 2nd is setting up the camera and crying to 50k people. Get in the bleeping bin 😩👎🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Jesus I logged on this morning after being on last night to find 6 pages on Sars crying about leaving Betty to watch love island. The real reason she’s crying is her entire family are away on Holidays while she’s stuck in cork. Keet obviously got bored playing house and has gone back home to mammy. I’d say she is bulling that she isn’t in Lanza drinking pints up and down the strip. Get used to it Sars, welcome to the rest of your life with Keet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Because people were leaving condolences from Instagram and others were leaving trolling messages and mention Brian in them too. It’s def in older threads. Go to thread 78 and 79 it’s unbelievable
I’d say it was her mentioning Brian to stir more sympathy, she wanted a red fm slot the exact way the geebag Shannon sent herself the baby grows. The RIP.ie thing was 100% a burps tactic for attention and I think the family knew that even saying keeet and lewk, taking spellings to make it look like people from here because after RIP said to stop, she didn’t post to stories to tell anyone to stop it after she shared the link. It was a mastermind evil plan that didn’t work. And I’d say there was a few mentaller that do follower her leaving genuine messages which was cringe

Reactions: 14
Saying Sarah has learning difficulties and needs caring is an insult to people with genuine learning difficulties. There is nothing wrong with her. She is and always has been an attention seeking dope.

You could read her like a book. Family all gone on holidays, Keet gone back to Majelly and Sars stuck in her mother's house with not a pot to piss in feeling sorry for herself looking for attention and sympathy. If Keet is gone again tonight I think we will have the missed miscarriage peddled for sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I second she doesn't have learning difficulties, she is just a narcissist end of

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Genuinely she has really pissed me off. I am super sensitive though as I lost my father 3 weeks ago & he was only 53, I was blessed though before this, I had never even been to a funeral, made it to 28 with all of my grandparents. I was present when my father died, as it was probably the only thing he ever asked of me, love island was the last thing on my mind, I don’t know how you could even think about anything else, let alone tv, while someone close to you is passing
So sorry for your loss such a young man x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The video with Belly is one of her best. The stupid common voice on her, what hope have those kids being reared by her.

Reactions: 10
Alot of her brands seem to have dropped her
The toothbrush
The jellys
The blanket and eyemask
Seamoss
The watch
??
You just reminded me of the expensive weighted blanket that she was obsessed with and that her and Teet use to be always fighting over 🤣🤣
Never to be seen or mentioned again!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.