Sarah Burke #99 Built like a quarter back, candidate for a heart attack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I went down the rabbit hole looking for the photo were the woman who’s not confident enough to do her tan for the gram but was confident enough to literally put her baps on the gram …. But what I found even more strange she has deleted every memory of the man who gave her her first born but kept every memory of her in a bride to or veil of some sort all past hen party’s kitchen party just screams she don’t care who she walks up the alter to she just wants a wedding

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She nearly burst a blood vessel holding her breath sucking in 😂
---

If they ever move in and have to pay actual mortgage repayments plus bills with her manic spending and €30 almonds and his alleged gambling issues, they will implode post haste 😂
Show us an "after" pic with your fringe burps then we will see the real You, cos not a hope this is now, we all saw you dresses as a sausage remember

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over that filming herself putting her tan on was something that even crossed her mind 😂😂 bleeping hell 🫣 why do we need to see it to understand it? If her video would be anything like those face drop instructions we would be there all night, “just make sure ya get all your face, all your face, don’t forget to get all YOUR FACE!!” you’d swear she was tanning a few faces the way she was bladdering on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How is it belly looks so much like lewk, and Abigail and they’re the ringer of Brian? Are we giving Hamish McBeth is Edinburgh too much credit? Did Brian jump back on the crazy train and give her a girl to shut her up and leave him in peace? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't believe for one second those vitamins worked for her bloat. with all the food she shovels in to her not a chance. False advertising again. Burke the fraudster she needs to be cancelled !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The dry shampoo I’m creased over. 🤣🤣🤣 ffs 🤣 I’ve never seen the likes 🤣🤣🤣 whole bottle into her head. The manky nails then going into the moisturiser , she makes me vomit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't believe for one second those vitamins worked for her bloat. with all the food she shovels in to her not a chance. False advertising again. Burke the fraudster she needs to be cancelled !!!!
People need to send the vitamin company the details she's posting about getting her fat blasted and send the fat blasting place the details of her claiming it's the vitamins that are reducing her belly. She'd basically making tit of both companies, and the best part is she still hasn't lost any weight on her Michelin belly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my the transition video.. if she was a chocolate bar she would eat herself 😳 I want the mirror she has in her house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah sure isn't she only HANDSOME today in her jumper dress and tit fringe 😍 big thick smug head on her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Is this one well! Can someone explain to me the mystery that is our Burps? How can a girl be so big yet have such a flat arse!! #flathole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Practically giving away those cans of tit for free 😂😂😂 fingers crossed she doesn’t have an up and coming hospital stay! 😷😷😷🤧🤢

would she not cut the loops off the dress it looks stupid and also when she is filming “ads” like this would she not film them when she has someone to mind the child ?? She is so unprofessional

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry now but if you are advertising your gut health and how much you have “debloated” should you not be showing your full torso in the photo?? Including your gut/stomach!!! She is bate into a pair of “suck me in leggings” pulled right up over her “gut” ?!! She is also covering the fat under her boobs with her hands to appear slimmer 😂😂 cheating !! 😂
She is also gone purple from holding her breath in

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.