Sarah Burke #96 Scamming people's money to hold on to Keet Dont you dare comment or she'll block & delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how did u get it? im same height and weight and too afraid to ask dr
I know 2 people on it they both told me same story and they’ve diff gps. Don’t be afraid, all they can say is no. You’ll not be burned at the stake. Have your reasons clear ie you’ve tried conventional methods, want to try it to even give you a kick start etc. agree to come in and weigh for the first few months and if not enough loss agree that you’ll stop (think it’s 5% of your weight you should lose, I can double check).

Reactions: 2
Wasn’t there a cheaper version in Aldi last week of that blend and go

Reactions: 13
Ffs another reel of Luke fawning over the baby 🙄 no children wither me more than hers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Luke spots the camera then start playing up pulling belly on keets face and ye can see him getting annoyed. Leave your kids off your insta sarah

Reactions: 16
Ah come on now, those soup tubs are not two portions! I know Sarah’s a fecking animal with eating, but let’s not be trying to outdo each other with how little we all eat like. 🤣
i really thought they were!! my teen wolfs down the larger tub but there is a small single serve tub available.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ah come on now, those soup tubs are not two portions! I know Sarah’s a fecking animal with eating, but let’s not be trying to outdo each other with how little we all eat like. 🤣
They are meant to be alright but obviously not realistic at all. It used to state 2 portions on cully and sully and dunnes brand ones not sure if they still do

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I was told mine were both small and both were over 9lb 😂
---

Omg Is there a thread?I'll go check that out
No I was stupid and took the slightly higher dose
You live n learn wha?
Unlike Burps who is reliving her life from 7 years ago when Luke was born... except without the weight loss bit!!

I thought that too. , but doctor said no. I've a family member in the medical sector and they said it should be 21. 7...
I’m 5’6 and when I was 9st 7 after losing weight quickly (illness) doc actually said I was underweight….seems weird your doc said this, youre DEFO not “overweight” maybe the cabbage read it wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.