Sarah Burke #96 Scamming people's money to hold on to Keet Dont you dare comment or she'll block & delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Be more in her line have a bowl of fresh soup for her kid when he comes in from school. She literally has nothing else to do. Her mam and dad would eat a bowl she’s so full of tit. Clown.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I love that safety chat, very informative/totally dangerous. So what if ,while it’s all attached, a child comes along and sticks his hand inside and blends his fingers in the blend n go, Sayyrahh? and then to include that bloody bow as part of your warning, surely any of these would have been better ⛔‼? Silly me, I forgot, they aren’t pink and therefore are dismissed. Sayyrahh is a girl mom to a girl daughter so lives in a world of pink, what a clown 🤡😂😂

Reactions: 13
Now lads, we have it from the horses mouth. She could have made a soup but there would be too much of it and she doesn't like the hassle of trying to store it. Also the blend and go is great for making small portions of soup 😂😂😂😂 She's a gobshite.
Too much of it 😂 Does she not live in a house with 4 adults and a child?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm just under 11 stone and 5 ft so I am fat but she's definitely 17/18 stone!and you're bang on she's definitely a size 22 easily!
Also I started semaglutide Friday and started on too high a dose and if anyone is starting it or ozempic for the love of god start low I haven't eaten in 3 days and couldn't keep water down all weekend and I'm now down 7lb since Friday,I honestly don't know if I can re inject Friday I couldn't handle even a slight nausea wave again never mind vomiting.
you’re supposed to start on 0.25mg for 4 weeks minimum, when it is upped it’s to 0.5mg… good god don’t tell me you were started on 1 😲😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh my good god what was that ramble about the blend and go 🫣🫣 absolute nonsense, how would that influence anyone to buy one...who could even listen to the whole thing 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Ah come on now, those soup tubs are not two portions! I know Sarah’s a fecking animal with eating, but let’s not be trying to outdo each other with how little we all eat like. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ah come on now, those soup tubs are not two portions! I know Sarah’s a fecking animal with eating, but let’s not be trying to outdo each other with how little we all eat like. 🤣
The guilt I am feeling for eating the odd tub of soup is real right now. I feel bad not making my own 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s eating the hands off herself. She’s eating the hands off herself. She’s EATING the hands off herself. She’s eating the hands off herself.
A. We bleeping heard you the first time.
B. Did you not get a box load of teething products for free last week.
I honestly think I’ll have to have a break from her. She is wrecking my head 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was on the fence about these tumblers. I wasn’t sure about them.
2/3 weeks ago… omg when I saw they were bringing out these tumblers I HAD to have one and it arrived today and OMG ITS ONNNREALLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok my 2 cent on her weight. I'm 15st 5lbs. I used to be hitting 17st 13lbs. I'm about the same height as our bow loving,cheese covering everything, girl mum Sarah. My shape is strange but even at my heaviest I don't think I looked as heavy as she does.

Reactions: 17
Spuds inside a pitta 😂😂 she needs an intervention
was looking at her “dinner” and thought of my own today… mash, carrotts, parsnips, chicken & some gravy. Lovely warm dinner on a freezing night. Yer wan with her bleeping pitta. She’s bleeping pitta (pity)
---
No I started on 0.5 if I started on 1 I think I'd die 😂
Even that, I’m surprised the gp started you there. I know some who struggled on the 0.25 every week so they took it every 10 days after talking to gp. Could you do the same? (Obviously only after checking with your gp I’m not giving medical advice)

Reactions: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.