Sarah Burke #96 Scamming people's money to hold on to Keet Dont you dare comment or she'll block & delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it feel like ages since she last did any advertising, there was a couple weeks there where it was just sell sell sell...maybe she's now such an entrepreneur šŸ˜œ she doesn't need paid Partnerships šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does it feel like ages since she last did any advertising, there was a couple weeks there where it was just sell sell sell...maybe she's now such an entrepreneur šŸ˜œ she doesn't need paid Partnerships šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I think a lot of them have ditched her, in fairness her ads are shite, sheā€™s usually in stained, dirty clothing spewing absolute verbal diarrhea and repeats 2/3 words at least 20 times, thereā€™s never anything planned or genuine about her ads plus sheā€™s constantly contradicting herself like seamoss were fantastic for health but Luke was constantly sick, seamoss were great for digestion but now sheā€™s selling a different supplement as she had bloating for months. She repeatedly says sheā€™s not a sweet person but with Hey Candy ads sheā€™s horsing jellies talking about how jellies especially the fizzy ones are her thing. Just a few examples of her dire sales techniques

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Appreciate the advice on the last thread tattlers i didnt even think about it šŸ˜…

Wexy girl you're some woman for a thread title šŸ‘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Raging "Sarah Burkashian with a moustachian" didn't win but I'll console myself by deep throating a kilo of peanut butter on a spoon. Only a thousand calories, so just a little snack...

• Haha
Reactions: 73
As burps says herself she gets so hungry she'd eat the lamb of god..maybe that's the next recipe on her amazing bossbitch app!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seen her yesterday in Blackpool, sheā€™d a face on her like she was sucking a wasp! The big business plan is a huuuge flop Iā€™d reckon. She consoles herself with food & buying tit for Instabellyā€¦how many vests does a baby need???

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I canā€™t believe she still hasnā€™t acknowledged her new ā€œbrandā€ once when talking her usual shite on stories. Itā€™s obviously flopped really badly. Otherwise she would have been on with her usual smug head

Reactions: 26
She never acknowledges anything , Keets tweets, Rip.ie for when nanna Betty died, now her so called business. Why would anyone want to sign up... She conned people out at slimming world and will do the same with her new venture... Has she been spending the money already made.. She needs to be cancelled !!!

Reactions: 18
Seen her yesterday in Blackpool, sheā€™d a face on her like she was sucking a wasp! The big business plan is a huuuge flop Iā€™d reckon. She consoles herself with food & buying tit for Instabellyā€¦how many vests does a baby need???
I honestly think this is the biggest reason for her spending and poor eating habits I think she does it to console herself because sheā€™s genuinely not happy I donā€™t think Keith was ever meant to be her ( forever) I think he was just a pawn and a distraction at the start I remember when her and Brian got back together after Luke was born and she was saying on her stories how Brian had been seeing someone else so she met someone else and that made Brian jealous and they got back together, she didnā€™t say it as bluntly as that but along those lines and Iā€™d say thatā€™s what Keith was for at the start and Iā€™d say it wasnā€™t till Michelle was pregnant that the penny dropped he wasnā€™t coming back hence the worst day of her life when she found out about the pregnancy šŸ™„ and now sheā€™s overweight , ugly , a homeless person would look more presentable then her getting married to a stingy fucker who doesnā€™t like fat ppl jobless homeless and zero drive for anything only food šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
Reactions: 44
No post on the not even a week old business šŸŽ€unmatched dedication to her own brand šŸŽ€ is the mole still here or has burpatha sniffed her out any posts on the private group šŸ’«

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's ridiculous, two packs plus she said she needs another pack in white! She just loves spending money on unnecessary shite

Reactions: 10
I honestly think this is the biggest reason for her spending and poor eating habits I think she does it to console herself because sheā€™s genuinely not happy I donā€™t think Keith was ever meant to be her ( forever) I think he was just a pawn and a distraction at the start I remember when her and Brian got back together after Luke was born and she was saying on her stories how Brian had been seeing someone else so she met someone else and that made Brian jealous and they got back together, she didnā€™t say it as bluntly as that but along those lines and Iā€™d say thatā€™s what Keith was for at the start and Iā€™d say it wasnā€™t till Michelle was pregnant that the penny dropped he wasnā€™t coming back hence the worst day of her life when she found out about the pregnancy šŸ™„ and now sheā€™s overweight , ugly , a homeless person would look more presentable then her getting married to a stingy fucker who doesnā€™t like fat ppl jobless homeless and zero drive for anything only food šŸ¤Ŗ
Apparently she used to treat Brian like absolute dirt. It makes sense and things must have been very bad for him to walk out one month before his wedding. Her bad attitude really is the one consistent in her life and itā€™s the reason she is where she is today. She will never take accountability for that and it will always be Brianā€™s fault, trolls, whoever. Itā€™s very obviously sheā€™s unhappy with Keet but is staying with him to save face. Plus I donā€™t to be mean but if her and Keet did end, I donā€™t know who would go near now. Two kids with two different men, no job, no education, living at home in her 30s. Itā€™s a very grim outlook. Iā€™ve said it before the best thing she could do for herself is go and get some education while sheā€™s living at home and has the extra support. Iā€™d love to know what she actually does all day everyday.

Reactions: 39
Apparently she used to treat Brian like absolute dirt. It makes sense and things must have been very bad for him to walk out one month before his wedding. Her bad attitude really is the one consistent in her life and itā€™s the reason she is where she is today. She will never take accountability for that and it will always be Brianā€™s fault, trolls, whoever. Itā€™s very obviously sheā€™s unhappy with Keet but is staying with him to save face. Plus I donā€™t to be mean but if her and Keet did end, I donā€™t know who would go near now. Two kids with two different men, no job, no education, living at home in her 30s. Itā€™s a very grim outlook. Iā€™ve said it before the best thing she could do for herself is go and get some education while sheā€™s living at home and has the extra support. Iā€™d love to know what she actually does all day everyday.
I donā€™t think she was ever really happy with Brian either she was an absolute witch to him on camera not to mind what we didnā€™t see, Iā€™d say she does duck all during the day bar eat and talk about food if she thought doing washing cooking a dinner and tidying up the house was a productive day just shows how little she does on a Daly basis, her ( brand ) will be erased from her memory like her pcos , secondary infertility, 99 cysts on top of 99 cysts, silent ivf journey and jellygate šŸ¤£

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.