Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dalydish was on a rant awhile ago about the horrible comments about her son who has special needs and in the next breath saying her older kids don't want to be on their socials. how could you be comfortable sharing your baby/child when they can't consent and even worse a venerable child to thousands yet respect your other kids that can consent.
Exactly asked themindofamammy why she puts her daughter up on social media with a dirty face and clothes, and that little girl apparently goes to mainstream school and she puts her up on Instagram and tiktok filthy dirty. I said how can you use that little girl for your own benefit to gain fee nights away,piss ups etc and her reply to me was how do you know what she wants, you don't know her. After that reply you just can't talk to stupid people.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah she's been busy at her favourite activity....over eating! Nice to see lewk got out of the games room but still stuck to the iPad even at a kids birthday meal πŸ™„
Where is this? Is it on her Instagram stories? I can't see it πŸ€”

Reactions: 2
The games room is just for a photo op... Luke will come home someday and it will be sold just like his toys 😏 it would be more in her line to do activities ane spend time with the child..

• Heart
Reactions: 16
A god love her she must think the Barn pulled out all the stops to cater for 16 of them
Sur they never catered for that size of a group before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can imagine her fake laughing away to that Peter crouch podcast because keet likes it πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m in cork tomorrow early and hope to go for lunch, would love to see this bleep in the wild,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she talks to the baby in that pretend gooey voice and repeats herself over and over again makes me want to pull my bleeping ears off! πŸ˜’ Saaaaay Hiiiiii, Hiiiiiiiiiiiii, Hiyaaaaaaaaaaa 😠😠😠😠 the child can't even lift her own head never mind speak u bleeping gowl shut up! πŸ˜’πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
oh sweet Jesus, bad enough she spends her days burping down the camera but now she has the baby at it too 🀒

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.