Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re as bad as each other the two! She loooks pure scum in the matching trackie too!
Blocked out the nephews face in the interest of fairness 🫣
oh dear lord the matching new balance tracksuit 🤢🤢 if ever there was a walking advertisement for sports wear, Burps is not it 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor aul Belly was getting that bottle whether she wanted it or not….

Reactions: 2
She's off to Dublin tomorrow with her sister "just for the spin" Must be great to be able to just drop your parenting responsibilities to just go for a spin when you fancy it
If itsabellt is with teet then fair enough of she goes to spend the house saving money... but if she leaves her with her mum etc than she's useless but he is an utter waste of space..

Reactions: 3
serious question, do adults wear matching tracksuits?
Usually the people I see wearing matching tracksuits are the type I see around limerick on scramblers and sulkys

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They would use any excuse, a child's birthday and they are skulling pints 🤢
What happened to having a party with their friends? What child wants to go to a bar or restaurant for "lunch"?

Also lewk on the ipad, does he not get on with his cousins and just stays on his own? Thqt witch never says he's at a friend's or lewk has a friend over 😞

Reactions: 9
When she says 'I ended up having a roast dinner's' she pauses takes a big breath in and her tongue comes out like she's still tasting it 🤢 I'd say she has been non stop farting ever since. Was the big fella out with her today? He hasn't a washer now from his non stop betting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The funny Christmas Eve story was Teet bought himself a NewBalance tracksuit but when he opened it, it was size XXXL instead of L so he gave it to Burps for Christmas. Oh how they laughed. Didn’t they. Yes they did

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
The funny Christmas Eve story was Teet bought himself a NewBalance tracksuit but when he opened it, it was size XXXL instead of L so he gave it to Burps for Christmas. Oh how they laughed. Didn’t they. Yes they did
I honestly nearly pissed my knickers at this 🙈I'm like Julie the shame :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.