Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The point is people are mocking and calling a 12 week old baby ugly that’s wrong whatever about her mother but to target a baby is horrible
I agree with you, it's terrible to make comments about a baby 😔
But Sarah knows she has a tattle thread and often commented about "trolls" targeting her directly and she sometimes showed the comments with the name blanked etc. She cant be that thick that she doesn't realise that at least half of her followers are from here. And keet has to know all of this too, which is why I can't get over how much of her children she shows on her stories! It's sickening! Her and others should be reported every time they show their kids online to strangers when they can't consent to agreeing to it.
Whatever about Brian and people saying he's a good dad etc surely something can be done to stop her showing so much of luke online to strangers, making his life and details so public. A solicitors letter or something!!he needs to do something as lukes father! The r.i.p comments was a complete fiasco, people calling him lewk. Has the child ever been #gifted or #collab anything that she needs to show so much of him? (apart from today)

Reactions: 8
she couldn't possibly have the balls to try to be a life coach
what could she possibly mentor anybody on
how to get evicted from the house you bought twice
how to move back in and take over your parents house
how to not give a f*ck about your son
how to turn a blind eye to your fella on dating apps
how to eat your body weight in mince and bodadoes every day
I mean her life is so perfect life coaching would be perfect for her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh no I started my first 2 on this 🙈 I'll do better with no.3 although anyone who starts weaning early is out of their mind which we know burps is
I had to wean my last baby early( 5months ) due to reflux some babys do need it before 6 months not saying 12 weeks🤣

Reactions: 2
Agree with a poster above ⬆
She had no bother letting Luke off to his dads for Xmas, as she has Instabella now!

Reactions: 11
The bottom line is that the bleep should not be posting any images of her children online.. THEY ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO CONSENT!!!!!!!! The fact she is putting them out there….. it’s no surprise that people are commenting on them! Right or wrong, Sarah Burke has put those children out there and she is responsible!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
It doesn’t matter it’s horrible calling a child ugly it’s a 3 month old child for god sake.
---

I’m not Sarah’s biggest fan infact I dislike her but calling a child ugly really now is their any need for that it’s a baby. How would you feel if strangers online were calling your baby ugly 🤷‍♀️ majority of you people are mothers and you think it’s ok to talk about a 3 month old babies looks their is things that cross the line and that’s one of them whatever about commenting on sarah but commenting on her baby that’s crossing the line IMO she’s a 3 month old baby for god sake and if you can’t see anything wrong with that then your the problem
Let's not forget that it is Sarah that shares photos of her children online for her 55k followers plus all and sundry to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Let's not forget that it is Sarah that shares photos of her children online for her 55k followers plus all and sundry to see.
And if she wasn’t such a piece of tit, no one would comment!
But unfortunately she exposes her UNDERAGE children to an audience of 50k so this kind of tit is bound to happen!

Reactions: 16
Well I hope Luke was spoiled rotten at his dad's for Christmas, the poor chap doesn't get a look in at home anymore now that she has instabelly, it's so sad to watch. She doesn't even buy him as much as a tshirt when she's buying hauls of stuff for Belly. He must feel so left out so I hope he had the best Christmas ever. She's so pathetic having the computer room ready for when he got back from Brian's - making sure he forgets about his Dad straight away by having that for him. Any normal person would have had it done for him for Christmas time but Burps had to hold it back so she can better whatever he got from his Dad for Christmas, sickening stuff
And what’s with the computer room
Is he gonna be locked away in that 24/7, or just the 1% of the time he’s not with her 🤔🤔

Enough with the excessive display of privilege disguised as ‘parenting goals’ Burps! It’s disheartening to witness her flaunting their extravagant computer room for Lewk as if it’s a necessity. He needs love, attention, and guidance, not opulent tech setups designed solely for social media validation. She should focus on nurturing Lewk’s creativity, fostering real-life experiences, and promoting responsible tech usage rather than showcasing unnecessary extravagance for likes and shares.

Is a dedicated tech space really what a child that young needs? What happened to playdates, outdoor adventures, and imaginative play? Instead of fostering genuine connections and real-life experiences, is the world’s most grateful kid just going to be locked away in a glorified tech hub for Burp’s convenience?

And let’s talk about the responsibility aspect. Are these 2 langballs even going to monitor Lewk’s usage or just use it as a way to keep him out of sight so they can fawn some more over Instabelly? Giving a 7-year-old unrestricted access to technology is a recipe for disaster. It’s crucial to set boundaries, teach responsible usage, and balance screen time with other activities. This whole obsession with creating a mini tech centre for Lewk feels more like a convenience for her social media aesthetic rather than thoughtful parenting. She should prioritise hands-on parenting over flashy showcases, and focus on raising a well-rounded kid instead of isolating him in a high-tech room.

Apologies…rant over, green blazer off. As you were 😂🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Thanks, I'm saying no more now 🤐 don't want to be hunted down and swallowed whole by the whale 😂😂
Just a little ❤ for Wexy as a longtime lurker but too nervy to post - in similar position of not knowing Biden but do know other Buckleys - so fair play for being brave enough to tell what’s actually going on. All true, as far as I know too.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Dalydish was on a rant awhile ago about the horrible comments about her son who has special needs and in the next breath saying her older kids don't want to be on their socials. how could you be comfortable sharing your baby/child when they can't consent and even worse a venerable child to thousands yet respect your other kids that can consent.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She probably got that stuff for him so he wouldn’t come home and talk about his time at his dad’s it’s all for Sarah and nothing else.
She’s a jealous person it wouldn’t surprise me if she was jealous of her own son.

Reactions: 19
And what’s with the computer room
Is he gonna be locked away in that 24/7, or just the 1% of the time he’s not with her 🤔🤔

Enough with the excessive display of privilege disguised as ‘parenting goals’ Burps! It’s disheartening to witness her flaunting their extravagant computer room for Lewk as if it’s a necessity. He needs love, attention, and guidance, not opulent tech setups designed solely for social media validation. She should focus on nurturing Lewk’s creativity, fostering real-life experiences, and promoting responsible tech usage rather than showcasing unnecessary extravagance for likes and shares.

Is a dedicated tech space really what a child that young needs? What happened to playdates, outdoor adventures, and imaginative play? Instead of fostering genuine connections and real-life experiences, is the world’s most grateful kid just going to be locked away in a glorified tech hub for Burp’s convenience?

And let’s talk about the responsibility aspect. Are these 2 langballs even going to monitor Lewk’s usage or just use it as a way to keep him out of sight so they can fawn some more over Instabelly? Giving a 7-year-old unrestricted access to technology is a recipe for disaster. It’s crucial to set boundaries, teach responsible usage, and balance screen time with other activities. This whole obsession with creating a mini tech centre for Lewk feels more like a convenience for her social media aesthetic rather than thoughtful parenting. She should prioritise hands-on parenting over flashy showcases, and focus on raising a well-rounded kid instead of isolating him in a high-tech room.

Apologies…rant over, green blazer off. As you were 😂🤣
It's probably more for the man child to visit more often. If it's not It's disgusting a 7 year old does not need this...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She probably got that stuff for him so he wouldn’t come home and talk about his time at his dad’s it’s all for Sarah and nothing else.
She’s a jealous person it wouldn’t surprise me if she was jealous of her own son.
I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if he actually got the gaming stuff from his dad (real dad ) and she just did that to make it look like it all from her

Reactions: 12
I’m going to lanzarote in October I’ll be sure to go around that date just to see if I bump into Romeo and Juliet along the strip of Peurto del carmen 😂😂🙈
Why would you waste your precious holiday! My friend saw her in Killarney when she was single and ready to mingle. She said she was an utter disgrace running up to random men in the street desperately trying to get attention. #burkesontour are like the English larger louts!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.