Sarah Burke #93 No surprise wedding cause Keet has a plan, there's no way he's marrying the Michelin man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she's been busy at her favourite activity....over eating! Nice to see lewk got out of the games room but still stuck to the iPad even at a kids birthday meal 🙄
the first thing I noticed is how that poor child is the only one with an iPad stuck in front of him. Don’t get me wrong, I’m partial to some phone usage with my kids, at times, for a little bit of peace 🙈 but was it necessary to lump it in front of him when he was sitting next to his cousin? She will do anything to silence that poor child. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I hope to duck he runs for the hills from her when he’s old enough.

Reactions: 26
the first thing I noticed is how that poor child is the only one with an iPad stuck in front of him. Don’t get me wrong, I’m partial to some phone usage with my kids, at times, for a little bit of peace 🙈 but was it necessary to lump it in front of him when he was sitting next to his cousin? She will do anything to silence that poor child. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I hope to duck he runs for the hills from her when he’s old enough.
Exactly, there are other kids there too.
Also for one her loves to 'glam' herself up, she's wearing a tracksuit. Probably for the elastic waistband.

Reactions: 10
Same here, first thing I noticed. Lewk sat at the end of the table as far as possible away from her and an iPad propped up in front of him and a pint glass of orange. Sickening, and like yourself I have no issues with iPad use or phones or whatever. But at his cousins birthday meal there was no need to have him stuck to the iPad 😡

Reactions: 9
I’m in cork tomorrow early and hope to go for lunch, would love to see this bleep in the wild,
To see her in the wild your best bet would be to hang around the butchers in the lough or in the bushes outside bidens house.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought she hated roasts. Teet loves Abby Clancy (who wouldn't). The type of women he fancies are very sexy, slim, blondes who appear to be outgoing but not larger louts. He wouldn't have a chance obviously but burps is the extreme opposite. Luke will be blind from screens. He never gets a bit of fresh air or exercise when he's with his mother. The baby content is the worst. It's like the Betty content. Total exploitation.

Reactions: 15
Exactly, there are other kids there too.
Also for one her loves to 'glam' herself up, she's wearing a tracksuit. Probably for the elastic waistband.
Absolutely. Sayyrahh knows better than to wear pants with a button, not when she’s eating the amount of bodadoes, yorkshire puddings and chips that a man after working a day in a mine would eat.
---
Why does she insist on showing vulnerable people (babies and the elderly) when they’re eating food? We were always subjected to poor beddy eating fish and chips or 99s, and the phone practically in her mouth. Now, with instabelly, we are subjected to milk mouth and chin, ffs 🤢 even when my kids were babies I couldn’t stand them drooling with milk/food. What an animal of a mother she is.

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

Going for brunch, girl what’s the harm, I’ll go and eat an entire farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion; a horrific sight, she’s burping all night, not strolling along just being a tit mom in a box room in Parklands

Reactions: 6
That baby has a tongue tie for sure, the way she isn’t able to latch the bottle or create a seal around it so you can hear her clicking on and off it the milk coming out the sides too.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That baby has a tongue tie for sure, the way she isn’t able to latch the bottle or create a seal around it so you can hear her clicking on and off it the milk coming out the sides too.
Yes I’m sick of saying this, she 100% has and big back El Stupido can’t fukn see it… the child can’t stick out her tongue ffs….Potato head go and sort it!! The fukn nurse is in Cork for Jaysus sake… I’ll bet she can’t afford it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes I’m sick of saying this, she 100% has and big back El Stupido can’t fukn see it… the child can’t stick out her tongue ffs….Potato head go and sort it!! The fukn nurse is in Cork for Jaysus sake… I’ll bet she can’t afford it
That should be a simple fix and if she couldn't afford it Teet can. If the bigot refused she should get rid. Honestly a man who can't look out for his family is a waste of space!

Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion:
“. Burp the Hound….shes only up a few pound 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
She's off to Dublin tomorrow with her sister "just for the spin" Must be great to be able to just drop your parenting responsibilities to just go for a spin when you fancy it

Reactions: 20
She's off to Dublin tomorrow with her sister "just for the spin" Must be great to be able to just drop your parenting responsibilities to just go for a spin when you fancy it
I've never been able to and you know what I wouldn't want to pawn mine off to just anyone either. If you have them look after them, love them, feed them (nutritional food) and put a bleeping roof over their heads! Also stop sharing every personal thing on SM!! I knew a girl who a few years ago shared about her son needing a circumcision and was giving details about it, he's now a teenager and I shouldn't know about that it's such a private thing. Some people are clueless 🙄

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Finding out Keets been prowling on Tinder, still won't stop Sarah from inhaling her dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Was it some sort of juice in a baby bottle too
Prob a bottle of prime in the baba. lol
No I think it’s milk tbf

omg I re watched the barn post, I would imagine the bottle is for one of her nieces or nephews 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.