Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im like a lunatic here. Wtf??? bleeping desperate losers contracting a lying fuckwit asking for advice on hotel stays in Killarney. Ye right ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™„ Are these establishments as thick as her???? I have made a list of them all. I wouldn't cross their doors.
Im going out of my way to contact every place she's tagged to tell them i refuse to do business with them as long as this piece of tit is promoting them. Enough is enough

What in the name of god is going on with the top of her head? Looks like shes be knocked side ways. Shes still harping shite about 'clarney'
Thick bleep. She's on another planet. Do these desperate places that are giving her freebies realise her posts are counter productive

Reactions: 9
Jesus will she ever shut the duck up about Killarneyโ€ฆitโ€™s not the moon u were at Sarahโ€ฆand shove that weetibix in ur mouth it might stop you from talking absolute shite

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Im tit sick of the thick dirty ugly cow. Never thought I'd hear myself say this. Good God are we all stupid listening to her crap.

She is so so cheap. Begging for food and lodging. How bloody low can you go????

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jesus will she ever shut the duck up about Killarneyโ€ฆitโ€™s not the moon u were at Sarahโ€ฆand shove that weetibix in ur mouth it might stop you from talking absolute shite
She can talk about it if she wants. She spent a FORTUNE down there! She owns Killarney now. Itโ€™s her town ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ *sarcasm

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My body not the same as pre Covid....Jesus bleeping Christ you were on a session!!!! Own it and stop talking shite. You donโ€™t need to be a doc to know what the problem is..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bringing the new fella to killarney, the place where she was going to have the royal wedding of the year, is just cringe.

I mean I don't even think I would mention much about it to the brand new guy in my life. There she is, with the family in tow, pointing out the hotel she was getting married in. "I love the dromhall, it's my favourite hotel" in front of your man. I mean it's embarrassing. How hasn't run a mile makes me doubt his sanity

Reactions: 11
Anyone else sick of seeing that pic of her overweight slouched over in the black dress ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ด

(along side the one of her in the pyjamas holding up her boobs ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)
Stop she has the worst body and face shape ever.She literally makes me want to vomit

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.