Sarah Burke #9 PCOS - tested P.ositive for C.ovid, yet her sisters O.pened their S.alon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get to that stage in your Instagram stories, must be sheer lack of self awareness or manners?

Reactions: 9
Lol she posted another throwback of her slouched over in the black dress when she was heavier πŸ™„
It drains the life out of me seeing again yawn and lets not forget we know her editing skills and the difference in her videos so we're not impressed by the fake after picture

Reactions: 3
All she is short of doing is scratching her ass and sniffing her hand in front of us.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Seriously her face on the beach compared to what she shows sitting in the car eye bleeping herself are not even the same person πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
showing the baby to make it look like she is really longing for one is a joke. she is going out with somebody a wet week.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder will we get a reel of her cuddling the baby, looking pensive and nodding at us while someone says something really cringe

• Haha
32 (yes THIRTY TWO) before and after grid posts IN THE LAST YEAR! Is she trying to make herself look better by comparison so people don't notice when she gains the weight back constantly?

Reactions: 5
showing the baby to make it look like she is really longing for one is a joke. she is going out with somebody a wet week.
What do we think about how the baby was draped across her - posed?

Yeah it sure is but Sarah hasn't done that in an extremely long time, it's all the tit body fuelz meals these days
Seriously what other person do we know who orders their food delivered like that? The mother Tina must be another lazy witch- she sends half over to her. Can't be bothered to cook a meal for herself and a 4 year old.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Has she a ulcer or something whats with the constant belging jezs.
my dad would suffer like Sarah and is getting his gall bladder removed in a week. I think a lot of Sarah's ailments are caused by her diet but she wants to blame it on somebody else and make it more dramatic

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.