Sarah Burke #80 her selling is ridiculous, she's homeless & jobless...at least the buggy is meticulous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she putting up a question box asking what do people do for parties? What’s it to her? Some people have them at home and some do play centres, what difference does it make? Just book a bloody play centre and stop making a big deal out of it. All kids want is to be together with their friends and blow out the candles

Reactions: 19
She's gleaming with anticipation for the poxy drip 🙃 as someone with a stupid iron deficiency I run in the opposite direction when I'm told 'we may need to give you a transfusion'. I beg and plead with medical staff to just let me be (pardon the pun) and continue taking the copious amounts of feckin tablets. I know they do sfa but I am tit scared of hospitals and needles. It's never a fun discussion, and its brought up every year. I see it as a win when I convince my gp to 'let it go another year ,see how I am then'.

Poor shatina shown to the 50k savaging her roll, i'd murder her if that was me. I've noticed an increase in her need to be acknowledged with praise for doing the most basic of tit, has anyone else noticed this? It's like she gets attention from turkey teet and shatina (now as an adult possibly never as a child). It's backwards she's going, her own son shows more maturity than she does. Sad really.

I hope lewkkk was away with his father these past few weeks as we haven't seen a glimpse of the poor child. Off topic but have any of yous seen the new law over in the states, think its one state in particular but cant remember which one; the children shoved onto sm by their parents has to have a trust fund set up and by 18 be entitled to every single cent. Perhaps we should still push for removal of non consenting folk off sm instead? I'm here for children being paid but crikey they can't consent.
I'm the same, thought of a drip, rather the injection into the top of me arse
and and the lovely
Brown stain that comes with it

Reactions: 2
It’s not rocket science organising a party for a 7 year old boy. Planet / Monkey Maze are a few minutes from her. The cinema & McDonalds are down the road. Would it kill either of these bastards to think of Luke & make at least one afternoon about him? I was avoiding her account for a while because she drives me crazy & I am sorry I started watching again. That lad is being neglected by both parents it’s a hard watch
Airtastic wouldn’t be too far either!

Reactions: 1
Id love to organise it and just not invite her so lewk could have some fun the poor pet

Reactions: 13
Wasn't there the same drama last year about the birthday at home. She always has it at home but couldn't do it that year
Yea and she didn't buy any birthday decoration stuff for the party ? She shipped her son off in a holiday then with stepped up daddy 🤷

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Yea and she didn't buy any birthday decoration stuff for the party ? She shipped her son off in a holiday then with stepped up daddy 🤷
Yes that’s right she wasn’t buying any decorations because it was a waste of money 🙄 gowl

Reactions: 7
Lol, who caused this again? Someone had this as their profile on here and Ava went feral thinking this was the person 🤭

Screenshot_20230811_152551_com.whatsapp_edit_23761988350019.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's gonna get some land once she looks up price of having party at a play centre at 20 euro per child.

Reactions: 8
Sarah: Luke deserves the world (but I’m damned if I’m going to spend a cent of my money on him).

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Balloon display, cake and food in the imperial Hotel only last week no expense spared. Poor little lukes last birthday before his sibling is born and she on the beg for a party and the bloody cake. A kick up the hole shed want. Brian is just as bad allowing this . Luke will feel unwanted before very long. Worst parents in cork. Of course Keith's baby gets a 40 euro sheet in case its hair falls out. That baby could be bloody bald. They give me rage like no other.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Not really on Instagram as we're away but have to say what a rotten witch.we had no party for my oldest this year as there was genuinely some big stuff happening in our lives BUT we decorated the house for her and had cake and sweets and presents and my mam then put on a little party for her in hers with us all their to celebrate and next year we will do a big play centre as we did last year

Reactions: 5
Sarah, not sure if you have noticed or if anyone has had the care to tell you but......your face is SO bleeping hairy 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God September is going to be a long month for her if she feels she can’t have Luke’s party on the weekend of his birthday because she thinks she might go into labour 🙄 Get over yourself Sarah, your not due until October. Put your Son first for once and give him the party he deserves 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Keeths birthday is the day after lewks I wonder will she plan him a nuggies and chips day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God September is going to be a long month for her if she feels she can’t have Luke’s party on the weekend of his birthday because she thinks she might go into labour 🙄 Get over yourself Sarah, your not due until October. Put your Son first for once and give him the party he deserves 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s hard to believe she was even pregnant before with the stupid tit she comes out with 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yes that’s right she wasn’t buying any decorations because it was a waste of money 🙄 gowl

It all went in bigot Keets new iPhone 🤭 poor Luke is just an inconvenience to her she has no mothering skills in her ..

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.